Founded in 2008, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. The company’s Packaging Division with facilities in the U.S. and Canada is considered a leading innovator in the production of specialized folding cartons, serving primarily the food, consumer goods, pharmaceutical and beverage industries. PaperWorks Industries home to nearly 1850 employees across 18 North American locations with annual sales in excess of USD$600 million.
Production Planning and Inventory Control Manager.
Our plant located in Baie D’Urfe, Quebec, has an immediate opening for a seasoned Production Planning and Inventory Control Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, they will be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and for the final approval of the master schedule of production runs while achieving targeted customer service levels, minimizing inventory levels, and maximizing plant capacity plan. They will interfaces with other departments to meet these requirements. They will work closely with the Sales team and utilize their forecasts to schedule product delivery in the most cost effective methods.
- Ensure an effective supply chain organization that utilizes planning, forecasting, effective analysis, and lean principles to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversee activities related to purchasing, material control, and inventory control
- Manage activities related to production planning & scheduling, ensuring optimal capacity utilization, while minimizing waste and maintaining superior customer service level
- Develop resource, equipment and labor capacity planning tools
- Monitor production capacities and inventory levels daily (Raw, WIP, and Finished Goods)
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and control systems
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in engineering, operations management or logistics
- Five years management experience in purchasing, distribution or planning in a manufacturing environment
- APICS certification
- Well versed with ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written or oral)
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing (an asset)
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) an asset
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter, resume and salary expectations via email.
For additional information we invite you to visit our website http://www.paperwrks.com/home
We appreciate all who express interest, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.