Founded in 2008, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. The company’s Packaging Division with facilities in the U.S. and Canada is considered a leading innovator in the production of specialized folding cartons, serving primarily the food, consumer goods, pharmaceutical and beverage industries. PaperWorks Industries home to nearly 1850 employees across 18 North American locations with annual sales in excess of USD$600 million.
If you have great communication skills and like a challenge, we want to talk to you about the Customer Service/Inventory Representative position at PaperWorks Industries in our Baie D’Urfe, Quebec location. Serving as liaison between customers, sales, and production facilities, this key role puts you in direct communication with our valuable customers whom you will work with to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Coordinate the order fulfillment needs of all assigned customers and prospects
- Process orders and coordinate all established procedures relating to product availability, modes of transportation, traffic rates, pricing, credit issues and rebate processing.
- Serve as an intermediary between the customer and various departments within PaperWorks
- Track inventory levels and establish economic order quantities (EOQ)
- Ensure the accuracy and appropriate lead times of the production orders.
- Organize & prioritize a high volume of tasks for many orders simultaneously
- Perform data entry functions for order entry and other tasks
- DEC or Bachelor degree; Preferably in Business Administration or related field
- Relevant work history will be strongly considered in absence of degree
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred
- Self-starter with a customer service orientation
- Experience participating on work teams involving solution projects for mutual benefit of all
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task, be self-managed, and manage time effectively
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter, resume and salary expectations via email.
For additional information we invite you to visit our website http://www.paperwrks.com/home
We appreciate all who express interest, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.