Corporate Controller NOC: 0013
Salary: $160,000 annual
Location: Richmond, BC
Reports to: CEO
No. of Vacancy: 1
I. GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY
Develop and improve company’s financial policies, strategies and systems. Manage the corporate financial operation of the business through the Financial Managers and Controllers.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and improve the short and long term strategic financial objectives, polices and systems of the company, performance key indicators and financial reporting
- Approve company’s budget in line with the approved operating plans and targets, ensuring that the set levels of achievements are met.
- Work with and advise company management by providing the financial information needed to develop successful strategies
- Conduct meetings with managers to solve problems and address the financial interests of the company.
- Oversee the establishment of priorities and procedures with financial managers and controllers ensuring the successful implementation .
- Participate in recruitment and hiring of managers, controllers and financial staff
- A minimum of 10 years experience in senior financial management position is required
- A minimum of 10 years functional accounting and finance management is required
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Requires knowledge in accounting and finance functions
- Requires advance knowledge in accounting, finance
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make conclusions
- Skills in managing processes, financial software, analyzing information , developing budgets, and performance management
- Excellent problem solving, business analysis, judgment and decision making skills
- Leadership including very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally, both internally and externally, across the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Successful track record, with a steady and stable career progression.
- Ability to self-organize and meet deadlines.
Indeed - 7 months ago