Papa John's

Papa John's Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
ASST MANAGER (Former Employee), Auburn, ALSeptember 25, 2014
The store is in a college city so you see a lot of people come in and out. You start to build relationships with customers. It was a fun-filled atmosphere
Excellent Future Employee
In-Store Worker (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NcSeptember 24, 2014
I excel in almost everything. I am a nice person and everyone seems to love me. I get along with all types of people and employes. I attend work every day I am scheduled, unless I become ill. I never had a company I worked for write me up. I am a hard worker and I stay on task.
Good part-time job with flexibility
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: easy as pie, very fair pay with tips
Cons: no free evenings
Easy job for the most part, learning the in's and out's of making pizza and taking customer orders was more difficult than the driving aspect of the job. For the most part the job's hours are flexible, however you will be expected to work evenings and weekends and if you somehow avoid doing that, you'll miss out on where the money is.
The top of the line pizza chain. But it's still just pizza...
Insider, Shift Leader (Former Employee), Castle Rock, CO & Melbourne, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: very easy work
Cons: horrible hours, night and weekend work, low pay
If you want to work at the most professional pizza place then Papa John's is the place. Expect to only work nights and weekends unless you're very lucky. If you're an insider expect about 15 hours a week, 5-8 nights and weekends making minimum wage. If you are a manager, expect your schedule to never be consistent. When you get down to it, your success – more... all depends on the GM you work for. I've had great experiences working for this company and not so great ones. – less
day at work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: get to get out of the store
Cons: can not pick your deliveries
in the mornings, i make sauce bucket and start working on prep before deliveries come through. I like my co workers they are nice. My managers are fun.
Promising business
cashier in training (Former Employee), Bronx New yorkSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: no breaks
Was a very hot environment, I learned how to deal with customers under high stress levels. The management there was unprofessional and they were vague on answers when I would question them. My co-workers were a little too friendly & were a distraction from work. The hardest part was knowing I was going back there. Knowing I was getting paid was a bonus.
Papa John's Pizza
Michael Doyle, Pizza delivery driver (Current Employee), Renton, WASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: free food, flexible schedule, great customers and work environment
Cons: no benefits, low hours
My normal work day revolves around folding boxes, topping pizza but mainly cutting, boxing and delivering the pizza in a timely manner. I learn to keep a tight schedule around getting the pizzas out on time and helping management with topping pizzas and helping customers. I get along very well with my managers, I usually close so good manager/employee – more... relations are a must. Its usually the hardest part of the job when I, or someone else, forgets to take the right pizza and we have to go back down to the destination we just went to to give the person a free pizza but I love the freedom of driving all the time and people being so excited to get their pizzas. – less
Papa johns
Insider (Former Employee), Tampa fl. Evansville indianaSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: good people to work with, excellent pizza. very busy !
Cons: got sick of the pizza fast
My first job, learned how to make pizzas and answer phones, and lateron when i worked for this company again , I learned how to doe slap.
good workplace
Delivery (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasSeptember 22, 2014
fast paced fun work environment with opportunity for good tips.
Steady
Team Member (Current Employee), Hartsville, SCSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: meet new people
Cons: pay
A typical day at work is sometimes fun sometimes a mess.What i learned was it dont take much to get to the top,just a little hard work.
Same old same old
In Store Worker and Phone Service (Former Employee), Show Low, AZSeptember 22, 2014
Cons: horrible managment
Working the produce line
taking orders
making pizza
diverse group of people
The hardest part of the job is dealing with managment
the food is pretty good
fun workplace and fun people
Food Preparation Worker (Former Employee), Springville, UTSeptember 22, 2014
i Always loved working there. it was fast paced and challenging. i was always busy and the people there never made a fuss over the work. overall it was the best place to work in town.
great company
Cook/cashier (Former Employee), antelope,caSeptember 20, 2014
My typical day at work is answering the phones and taking orders everyday.
Fast pace work environment, gets very busy during evenings,
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), round rock TXSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: get to work with different variety of people, always busy
Cons: no breaks, even with 8-hour+ shift
When I get to work I usually find myself having to immediately help with customer call-ins, customer walk-in, or if I have a delivery run up I clock it out and head to deliver the customers order. The hard part about the job is how fast paced it is, but you get used to it so its not too bad,. The most enjoyable part is delivering customers orders, interacting – more... with them, and delivering good customer service so the customers will want to order again, keeping the business busy. – less
Okay
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Hilliard, OhSeptember 19, 2014
It is an okay place to work temporarily. Has a flexible schedule but not good hours. Required to work on most holidays.
Fun Job
Cook (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Truly this was the model for a stress free environment. The leaders were great. They cared for their employes. Made a lot of food and had fun doing it.
easy to learn, very fast paced.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2014
Helped with making pizzas and delivering them to the customers house.
Not much money, but fun place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Center Point, ALSeptember 18, 2014
I loved the fact that whenever you felt overwhelmed or had an issue you just couldn't figure out, co-workers would step right in without question to help out and take care of whatever it was that was the initial issue. Not to mention the fact there was always a laugh to be shared.
Great work place with lots of freedom and customer contact.
Driver (Former Employee), Rolla, MOSeptember 17, 2014
I loved being able to drive around and find new locations and meet new people. Everyday was an adventure. Crew was a lot of fun in and out of the workplace.
all around fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Hesperia, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: the tips.
Cons: hourly pay
fast and fun, encouraged to stay busy, and find new ways to do so.

About Papa John's

Papa John's Pizza is the third largest take-out and delivery pizza restaurant chain in the United States, behind Pizza Hut and – Read more