Panorama Mountain Village Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Unprofessional & Respect Lacking
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Panorama, BC7 March 2017
Unprofessional Workplace. Through my time employed there it was hard to gain a feeling of professional or ethical conduct within the seniority which resulted in a lack of guidance and general fair conduct from coworkers and supervision... What made me leave was the feeling of no job security. After 3 years I was released by a new supervisor for reasons of their own creation, danced through the hoops and around the right people some how presenting termination papers following successful completion of a review this person had administered in attempts to have it their way however end of the day...

Even if your right and Panorama has done everything wrong, your the bad guy and your going home no questions asked!
Pros
Mountains
Cons
Alot more then my Pro is worth :(
Workplace and people
Room attendant/ Inventory attendant (Former Employee) –  Invermere, BC18 March 2014
While I was in Canada I met extraordinary people and learned so much from them.

I also learned how to snowboard and such, but the best part of my day was my job as Room attendant and inventory attendant. I learned how to clean properly, do stocktaking, run 10km a day.

I learned so much while I was in Canada of myself and of people from different cultures and backgrounds. I would gladly do it again.
Pros
Free Snowboarding/mountain biking, free food at the end of the month, tips.
Cons
Had to come back
housekeeping in mountain village
housekeeping quality checker (Former Employee) –  Panorama, BC20 February 2014
-quality checker in housekeeping dept.
-interview with visitors about quality of service in village
-team work
-great experience for my communication skill
Pros
free skipass, discount of accomodation for staff
Becoming a snowboarder
Snow School Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Panorama, BC10 January 2014
Working for the Panorama Snow School was one of the most enjoyable positions I have taken. Working alongside instructors to ensure guests had an enjoyable experience hitting the slopes!

The greatest perk of this position was that I was also a beginner, and due to building relationships with my instructor co-workers was riding black runs before the end of the season.

There was no downside to this employment and it had many perks such as a seasonal lift pass.
Pros
Free season pass
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panorama Mountain Village. Our community is ready to answer.

Panorama Mountain Village Reviews by Location