Panduit Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Tech 1 (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, IL13 November 2017
Worked at Dekalb location for 16 years. First 14 years was a good place to work. Fast paced distribution warehouse. Good pay and benefits. Then new management took over that had no idea what they were doing and made horrible changes. And treated employees badly. Seems like they wanted to get rid of all the long term employees by giving them the worst jobs in warehouse. I made the choice to leave before it got even worse than it was.
Pros
Good pay. Great benifits and 401K match
the things I enjoyed about working at Panduit
Material Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, IL29 October 2017
It was fun and productive place to work at. The people I worked with very friendly and helpful. I learned teamwork and quality improvements at my work place. Panduit always was trying to streamline there work process in order to reduce the cost of our product. They became successful due to there great customer service. The paid for my education at South Suburban. working at Panduit taught me how to be a team player. Management was very supportive in listening to peoples Ideas. the most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. the hardest part of the Job was not always making are customers happy.
Pros
401k matching
Cons
I thought they didn't take care of there long term employees.
Stressful
Technical Training Developer (Former Employee) –  WHQ9 October 2017
Working at Panduit was very hit or miss. If you had a good manager life was probably pretty good. If you had one that was promoted based on tenure, not qualifications, then it could be very stressful.
I enjoyed the work
Sr UI Developer/ Web Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL21 September 2017
Panduit is a global manufacturer of physical infrastructure equipment that supports power, communications, computing, control, and security systems. The company has a global coverage of more than 4,000 employees with support in over 120 countries.
A fast and productive workplace to develop the experience needed
Staff Source (Former Employee) –  Hammond, IN21 June 2017
A productive environment where i have developed and gained the experiences that i needed and feel i overcome and outgrown the workplace that my job has offered.
Great Atmosphere
Intern Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL12 June 2017
Awesome projects, personnel and weekday themes that boosted morale. I mostly stayed in my Cube and provided research and application for my project so I was rarely out and about but the whole complex was nothing short of wonderful to me.
Pros
cafeteria
Dead End
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, IL16 May 2017
They will keep you until the job is done, then let you go. The company treats there temp workers like they are disposable and will not hire even though you prove you are a hard worker.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Slow work/days
Great place to grow
Buyer III (Current Employee) –  Nuevo Leon29 April 2017
Panduit, in general the company has developed and grown greatly and it has been a pleasure to be involved. The products are made to order which makes it hard to predict demand. overall if you manage to overcome the obstacles it’s a place where you will grow as a person and a professional.
el ambiente es bueno pero sin café gratis
montacarguista almacenista (Former Employee) –  Agua Fría, N. L.16 March 2017
Es buen ambiente de trabajo ya Kt ponen música para hacer cinco se su gente es agradable, sus instalaciones muy limpia
Good learning experience
Physical Infrastructure Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra11 March 2017
It is good client to work with. Learned a lot about Network Management System (NMS) domain. Working with layer 2-3 devices was good experience. Management was good too.
Stalking Managers, You're below me manager attitudes
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, IL25 January 2017
Super fast paced, very high expectations, I saw lay offs every 2 to 3 years, can't believe or trust managers, more governed than managed, will eliminate most US jobs in near future, almost there. Production facilities left, Orland Park, Lockport, down significantly from 10 years
Pros
Fringe benefits
Cons
Can't trust managers, stalkers
Una buena empresa para trabajar. Con valores y objetivos bien fundamentados.
Gerente del Centro de Distribucion (Former Employee) –  Querétaro, Qro.14 December 2016
Un día típico: Junta de operaciones al arrancar el día, donde revisábamos Lecciones aprendidas del día anterior, revisión de KPIs del día anterior, Seguimiento a puntos abiertos y las Prioridades para el día.
Revisión de Reportes. Recorrido en operación. Juntas de proyectos. Seguimiento a puntos abiertos. Planeación de siguientes pasos.
Emprendí a usar el sistema Oracle.
Me ayudó a reforzar conocimientos para lo que se necesita en el arranque de una Operación.
La dirección era muy clara, objetiva y bien manejada. El Director tenía un buen liderazgo y esto generaba confianza y compromiso.
Los colegas eran profesionistas comprometidos con la empresa y en búsqueda de conseguir sus objetivos y seguir las normas, reglas y valores.
La parte más difícil fue la monotonía de actividades.
Lo que más me gusto del trabajo fue el arranque exitoso, la proyección del buen trabajo del equipo y los buenos resultados obtenidos.
Pros
Empresa Transnacional con oportunidad de crecimiento y de vivir experiencias en el extranjero
Cons
Un departamento de RH debil
Strengths coupled with many internal challenges
Web Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL6 November 2016
Still make a lot of great, high quality products, albeit increasingly offshore, strong engineering and research. Many great co-workers that struggle under poor and ever-changing management and directives. Company aspiring to a culture of "no silos" and "earn trust" but has a long way to go in executing on both.
Pros
Clean work environment, free parking, still offer healthcare insurance, 401k
Cons
Poor communication, far suburban location with no public transportation within walking distance
Be Cautious
EDI Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL21 September 2016
Management should include management skilss and people skills and shouldn't be based on seniority. Many have been there for 20-40 years and lack the knowledge of how things work outside of the company.

Some of the people are very kind and helpful. There is definite effort to change the culture and environment.
excelente ambiente de trabajo por la involucracion de mejoras continuas con todo el personal del area
lider de produccion (Former Employee) –  Apodaca, N. L.14 August 2016
Identificar el conocido cuello de botella en un area de produccion el cual nos ocasionaba demasiados tiempos muertos en las lineas.
Tuve que realizar una accion correctiva junto con el ingeniero de procesos y las personas que ejecutavan las actividades en dicha area.
El trabajo fue realizar un equipo para la elaboracion de un kaizen blitz, para fomentar una mejora, incluyendo metodologias de Ishikawa y graficas de pareto.
Reduci desperdicios como son tiempos y movimientos, espera de materiales, pobre produccion.
Nuestra eficiencia era de un 60% y logramos incrementar a un 95% con esto garantizamos entregar los trabajos a tiempo.
buena empresa
Territory manager (Current Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana5 August 2016
buen ambiente de trabajo
muy pequeña la organizacion en Chile
Pros
buen salario
Cons
sin presencia en Chile
ambiente laboral estable
auditor de calidad (Current Employee) –  Apodaca, N. L.29 June 2016
En un dia de trabajo se realizan reportes de calidad, auditoria sobre los procesos de produccion, pruebas de calidad.
Se retroalimenta al personal productivo y de calidad sobre problemas y quejas de cliente. La parte mas dificil del trabjo es llegar a un acuerdo con los supervisores de cada area, sobre los problemas de calidad. En este puesto aprendes liderazgo y muchas responsabilidades.
Buena empresa para trabajar y aprender pero los aumentos y el crecimiento es mínimo
Cash Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  Zapopan, Jal.23 June 2016
Es una buena empresa para empezar, aprender y generar experiencia, pero es una empresa 'familiar' no es pública y toda la cadena de poder se centra en la familia que la fundó en USA, tiene presencia en todo el mundo pero realmente son escasas las veces que tienes una oportunidad de crecimiento adentro de la empresa, las metas son muy agresivas pero los aumentos que te ofrece la compañia por llegar a los objetivos no, el equilibrio de vida-trabajo es muy bueno, si no trabajas en Servicio al Cliente o Finanzas nunca harás tiempo extra.
Pros
Prestaciones
Cons
Escaso crecimiento, aumentos anuales raquíticos
Excelente
Partner Program Analist (Current Employee) –  Guadalajara, Jal.15 June 2016
Buen lugar para trabajar, excelente ambiente labolar, empresa familiar, respeto, companerismo, crecimiento, desarrollo profecional, eventos sociales.
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL13 June 2016
I have been with Panduit for 30 years.
It offers advancement and holds it's employee's accountable.
We want our customer's to have an effortless experience when contacting Customer Service.
Pros
global company