Panduit

Panduit Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), MexicoFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: employees' events
Panduit is a good company and treats the employees well. There are opportunities for development and the work culture is well-applied.
Product Design Engineer (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILFebruary 2, 2015
Panduit is filled with people who are caring and warm. The engineer know and understand what they are doing if you are in the right department. the management is either logical or off their rocker.
Was OK - not now
Coordinator (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILNovember 22, 2014
Pros: flex time, 401k incentives
Cons: management not open to new ideas, although they say to 'innovate'
Years ago Panduit was a pretty positive place to work, but lately management seems to run things by keeping employees in the dark. There is a lot of fear of 'rocking the boat' by standing up to management, so nothing innovative is done and new, better ways are not being pursued. Co-workers were a fine bunch. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a variety of software programs and implementing their advantages.
interesting and challenging
Production Operator 2 (Former Employee), New Lenox, ILOctober 18, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: slow advancement
good company offered many training programs good benefits and salary
Ex-Employee
Warehouse Tech (Former Employee), Dekalb, IllinoisAugust 5, 2014
Pros: maybe pay
I worked there around 2001. It is one of the worst companies that I have worked there. They believe in the good old boy system. They play the favorite game there. If they offer you a job, my advice is to RUN as far as you can!
Work Hard Play Hard!
Confidential (Current Employee), Cumming, GAJune 20, 2014
Pros: 401k employer match
Cons: promotion opportunities only in chicago
Great place to work if you like change. The leadership team is very smart and we strive to find new ways to improve processes using lean and six sigma methods. The people are so fun to work with.
Former Employee
Engineer (Former Employee), ILFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: experienced employees
Cons: see below and comments by "ex-employee reivew"
"Do more with less" was the attitude of management. Engineering was overloaded and there was an understanding that no help was coming. Everyone was stressed and it showed, morale was horrible and there was a tension regarding job security because a bad quarter could turn into layoffs.
The company has changed and not for the better. I agree with the comments from "Ex-Employee reivew"
Great Company to work for
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Dekalb, IllinoisNovember 20, 2013
The job required very boring monotonous tasks, some heavy lifting and the ability to work self sufficiently.
The Trainers were friendly and helpful, the compensation was more than fair for the type of work being done.

Management is similar to any other company, they play favorites and arent necessarily up to date on corporate policy.

However overall this was a very pleasurable experience. Great coworkers, Good company, Flexible hours, optional overtime offered on rare occasion, Great benefits.
Easy going but fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lockport, ILNovember 11, 2013
Pros: working with machines
Cons: lots of walking up and down the line
My day at panduit would start off with me speaking with the previous shifts' operator and find out how the machine had behaved during that shift. Once I was brought up to speed I would perform a first inspection on the product coming off the line as well as fill out the neccessary paperwork for said inspection. I was expected to keep my workspace clean and organized as well as perform die changes for the punch machine, keep the gaylords on spec and change them out when needed. Any problems on the line I was expected and able to respond quickly and competently.
Great Boss
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Burr Ridge, ILOctober 28, 2013
Room to advance and learn within the company. Able to switch shifts. Fun co-workers.
Great Warehouse
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), Cumming, GAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: fast paced
Cons: mundane
Great learning experience in a fast paced environment. No complaints.
Ex-Employee reivew
Confidential (Former Employee), Tinley ParkApril 30, 2013
Cons: see review
I was an employee of Panduit in Tinley Park for many years. There is not much positive I can say regarding my years as a Panduit Employee.

The owners are closing many local USA production locations and sending the majority of production facilities off shore. They no longer care about hiring and having loyal US employees - their focus now is the bottom line dollar.

The culture when I was at Panduit was totally de-motivating and all employees were walking around depressed. There were so many layoff's - at least 1 mass layoff of USA employees per year.

My recommendation RUN DON'T WALK away from this employer.
independent working
Warehouse Technician/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILApril 3, 2013
i made pick-up and deliveries of product, management didn't really interfere with my day at all, and i didn't see any co-workers during the day , i enjoyed the independent working
Great Pay
Warehouse Tech 1 (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILDecember 27, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: management
Great job just I wish I did not get let go due to a computer glitch and poor management
good sales training
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee), Rochester ,NYApril 28, 2012
Pros: solution seller
Cons: better pay
problem solver, profesional on all ocasions. calling on all types of accounts, and different types of personal
Great company but moved to the states
Order Picker / Inventory Tech (Former Employee), TorontoFebruary 20, 2012
Good benefits and workers but company expanded and shut down canadian plants and moved all operations to the USA
ambiente de travjo regular
montacarguista (Current Employee), Apodaca, NLEDecember 20, 2014
Pros: seguro infonavit etc
Cons: no hay transporte bonos etc
le faltan muchas cosas para ser una empresa lider con sus travajadore
Constante aprendizaje.
Ingeniero de Inspección Recibo. (Former Employee), Apodaca, NLEDecember 1, 2014
Pros: facilidad para aprender en diferentes áreas, giro metal mecánico, etc.
Cons: bajo sueldo y prestaciones.
Constante aprendizaje en todas las áreas de la empresa debido a que era nueva, excelente comunicación entre gerencia, jefatura y personal operativo. En un día común de trabajo se veían cosas de todas las áreas de la empresa y se trataban de solucionar.

About Panduit

Panduit's got your conduits covered. The company's electrical components tie together the communications, computing, power, and – Read more