Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
My Pandora Work Experience
Jewelry Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJune 14, 2015
A typical day working at Pandora was very enjoyable because I would meet different customers that would soon become everyday clients. When I first starting working it was a little hard to know all the different types of jewlery but as a I worked it got easier to learn them. Something I disliked was the management the scheduling was very disorganized but, my co-workers were amazing we all made a great team when times got rough. The hardest part about the job would be when there was not enough workers on the floor once the store gets busy but with good muiltitasking skills you can make a negative into a positive. Overall my experience working with the company was great I enjoyed all my clients that I gained as well as the discount I got off Pandora charms for my bracelet!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 25, 2015
Pandora was a great place to work, co-workers were very friendly and managers were down-to-earth, while ensuring that at the end of the day all sales objectives were met.
Fun team based enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Employee incentives
Cons: Lack job security
It was a fun place to work. It's fast-paced, you're always on your feet doing something. Most of all, I made amazing life-long friends and obtained great experience!
Long hours with few incentives
Sales (Former Employee), Barrie, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Favouritism and unfairness
You must be able to work to standards at all times in an almost robotic fashion. Management style is very autocratic and lacks humanitarian style.
No balance
Store Manager (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCApril 1, 2015
Pros: Good Salary
Cons: No work life balance
No work life balance. Salary is good but does not work to much with amount of hours required. Upper management has unrealistic expectations and people management is very poor.
Productive, FUN workplace!
JEWELRY CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Richmond HillMarch 24, 2015
I love working here, it's a lot of fun especially if you are into the charm bracelet concept and there's always more to learn. Only downside of it is there is no benefits or room for growth within the ranking unless you are specifically being trained to be a manager or team leader.
open workspace
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 18, 2015
The people I work with are amazing and make you feel comfortable. Team building is very important and I enjoy that we can all work together.
Worst place ever worked
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 12, 2015
management is ridiculous

expectations unreasonable

unappreciative management

long hours with awful pay

commission is useless
Was a complicated environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 13, 2015
Working at pandora was not the greatest work experience as the managment that was in charge did not take the employees into consideration when making decisions, also when there was a family loss they were not considerate or sympathetic.
Great job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: no breaks
Requires a lot of responsibility with different types of jewelry and cash management.
Getting more and more popular all over the world
Full-time Sales specialist (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 24, 2014
Nice and diversity workforce there, and the store provides every new employees professional and paid on-job-training. Learned a lot professional jewelry knowledge from working. They have clear policies and rules that employees must follow with, and clear duties assigned for each single person.
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 7, 2014
it was a fun working environment and it is a suitable, supportive environment which shows you the best way to sell and approach customers.
............
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 17, 2014
Provides leadership that drives total store results through staff, style, service and operations.
Maximized sales and profitability of the shop by achieving and surpassing corporate and personal sales goals.
great people to work with
Visual Merchandiser/ Brand Trainer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: big work load
overwhelming work
bad managment
great collegues
not an organized organization
very friendly environment
sales associate (Former Employee), Laval, QCJune 17, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: long hours
I loved working at Pandora. I enjoyed going to work every day. Everyone was friendly and kind and I was quite comfortable working there. My french improved because of the many customers I had to communicate with. The hardest part of the job was making a lot of sales. The jewelry was quite expensive but it was worth it. The best part of the job was interacting with people because it was just such a kind and friendly environment.
Fun atmosphere with a sense of achievement at the end of day
Head Office Administrator & Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2014
Pros: helping customers, personal experience
Cons: long hours
Retail store and office operations while working as part of a team

Purchased and received stock; verified product quality and quantity, ensured accuracy in billing, and performed related data entry tasks with speed and accuracy.

Conducted inventory count on a regular basis to ensure consistency in company records and physical stock, minimize out of stocks and maintain adequate inventory levels

Prepared invoices and coordinated product distribution to various retail stores; liaised with retail suppliers to organize deliveries, packing requirements, logistical requirements, styles and replenishment of stock; followed up with suppliers on delivery problems, and back orders

Promoted product sales and delivered excellent customer service while working at the Hudson Bay and Upper Canada Mall; used sound product knowledge, a good sense of fashion and excellent communication skills to sell and up sell products to customers

Protected company interests by completing all tasks in a thorough and timely manner in accordance with company policies, and handling confidential and sensitive matters with prudence

Most of my tasks were liaised with the operations manger.

Enjoyed working in the stores teaching staff how to up-sell items.
Positive environment
SALES ASSOICATE (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJune 4, 2014
Co-worker were very friendly and helpful. Helping a customer deciding what would be a prefect gift for their special some was my favorite part of this job.
Pandora Times
Customer & Sales Support (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches and early off hours prior to long weekends
Cons: location
Good memories working here, great supervisor management and co-workers.
NEVER WORK FOR THEM
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Never paid you on time and when you did it wasnt all of what you worked and weeks late
Hired a great team and made store reach over goal by more than 20% over LY sales
Assistant / Store Manager (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free jewelllery
Cons: no stability
Pandora overall is a great company, but it is franchised and therefore owners do their own thing and no consistency.

Management not knowing how to their job and yet making the jobs of other employees difficult.

Staff girls were amazing, listened and took constructive criticism well and learned from it.

Dealt with customer concerns and questions and complaints on a daily basis