Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
open workspace
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 18, 2015
The people I work with are amazing and make you feel comfortable. Team building is very important and I enjoy that we can all work together.
Worst place ever worked
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 12, 2015
management is ridiculous

expectations unreasonable

unappreciative management

long hours with awful pay

commission is useless
Was a complicated environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 13, 2015
Working at pandora was not the greatest work experience as the managment that was in charge did not take the employees into consideration when making decisions, also when there was a family loss they were not considerate or sympathetic.
Great job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: no breaks
Requires a lot of responsibility with different types of jewelry and cash management.
Getting more and more popular all over the world
Full-time Sales specialist (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 24, 2014
Nice and diversity workforce there, and the store provides every new employees professional and paid on-job-training. Learned a lot professional jewelry knowledge from working. They have clear policies and rules that employees must follow with, and clear duties assigned for each single person.
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 7, 2014
it was a fun working environment and it is a suitable, supportive environment which shows you the best way to sell and approach customers.
............
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 17, 2014
Provides leadership that drives total store results through staff, style, service and operations.
Maximized sales and profitability of the shop by achieving and surpassing corporate and personal sales goals.
great people to work with
Visual Merchandiser/ Brand Trainer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: big work load
overwhelming work
bad managment
great collegues
not an organized organization
very friendly environment
sales associate (Former Employee), Laval, QCJune 17, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: long hours
I loved working at Pandora. I enjoyed going to work every day. Everyone was friendly and kind and I was quite comfortable working there. My french improved because of the many customers I had to communicate with. The hardest part of the job was making a lot of sales. The jewelry was quite expensive but it was worth it. The best part of the job was interacting with people because it was just such a kind and friendly environment.
Fun atmosphere with a sense of achievement at the end of day
Head Office Administrator & Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2014
Pros: helping customers, personal experience
Cons: long hours
Retail store and office operations while working as part of a team

Purchased and received stock; verified product quality and quantity, ensured accuracy in billing, and performed related data entry tasks with speed and accuracy.

Conducted inventory count on a regular basis to ensure consistency in company records and physical stock, minimize out of stocks and maintain adequate inventory levels

Prepared invoices and coordinated product distribution to various retail stores; liaised with retail suppliers to organize deliveries, packing requirements, logistical requirements, styles and replenishment of stock; followed up with suppliers on delivery problems, and back orders

Promoted product sales and delivered excellent customer service while working at the Hudson Bay and Upper Canada Mall; used sound product knowledge, a good sense of fashion and excellent communication skills to sell and up sell products to customers

Protected company interests by completing all tasks in a thorough and timely manner in accordance with company policies, and handling confidential and sensitive matters with prudence

Most of my tasks were liaised with the operations manger.

Enjoyed working in the stores teaching staff how to up-sell items.
Positive environment
SALES ASSOICATE (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJune 4, 2014
Co-worker were very friendly and helpful. Helping a customer deciding what would be a prefect gift for their special some was my favorite part of this job.
Pandora Times
Customer & Sales Support (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches and early off hours prior to long weekends
Cons: location
Good memories working here, great supervisor management and co-workers.
NEVER WORK FOR THEM
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Never paid you on time and when you did it wasnt all of what you worked and weeks late
Hired a great team and made store reach over goal by more than 20% over LY sales
Assistant / Store Manager (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free jewelllery
Cons: no stability
Pandora overall is a great company, but it is franchised and therefore owners do their own thing and no consistency.

Management not knowing how to their job and yet making the jobs of other employees difficult.

Staff girls were amazing, listened and took constructive criticism well and learned from it.

Dealt with customer concerns and questions and complaints on a daily basis
Great company with great potential for growth
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: amazing co-worker and overall environment.
Cons: there were no cons to this role
A typical day at work involved processing orders and ensured orders were put together correctly. My days also consisted with assisting in new store applications and with the upgrade process of existing stores.

This was a great role because I learned strategies in maintaining various clients and serving their particular needs.

Management was very helping in the training of this role.

My co-workers were absolutely amazing people to work with and I really appreciated them.

There was not really a hard part of the job.

Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that my work was having a direct positive impact on the stores I worked with.
Great company, fun place to work.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job at Pandora was the interaction with the customers and to be apart of that special moment of them buying a gift for there friend or loved one.
My co-workers and managers were very nice and a pleasure to work for and with.
A typical day at work would be re stocking the product, cleaning the store, checking and re stocking the displays and serving customers.
meh
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2013
Pros: lots of standing around and doing nothing.
Cons: woman gossiping, and lots of pandora crazys
ok to work for, commission was a joke. owner was not the greatest but management was ok for the most part. would recommend for a lazy student who wants to make 50 cents over min. but better paying work out there, so don't settle.

like any retail job you grow to hate working nights and weekends.
All work, no play
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 1, 2013
Pros: co-workers, customers, clientele, product knowledge
Cons: long hours (12 hour shifts), no over time, lack of communication, turn-over rate
I love Pandora, I love the company and the values that lay behind it.

At work, I would be in charge of opening the store, closing it, and making sure that inventory was accounted for and that employee's were properly trained.
I made sure that each tray of jewellery was properly stocked and balance for the next day and that all boxes and bags were stocked.

I was apart of the management team, my expectations were very clear as I stuck to them.
I am a strong believer in getting the job done, I think productivity is very important, but also have leisure time and laughing off the day with the team is also healthy and vital for a strong rapport.
Communication is a key factor in this job, and I felt this was the hardest part for management. I think it's the most important quality in the work place and at times I felt lost.
I learned a lot about being a leader and instructing a team, which I plan to take with me in all my future endeavours.

The most enjoyable part were the co-workers. I have met some of the most fantastic individuals at this place.
une journee typique chez P
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 23, 2014
une journee de travail dite typic n'existe pas vraiment chez Pandora car il y a toujours des eprevus ! mais essayons !
tout commence par l'ouverture de la boutique, un coup d'oeil sur les mails venant de notre bureau chef ainsi que le partage avec les employees de leur objectif de la journee et des focus !
du coaching est donne par le MOD (manager on duty) a chaque vente si possible ! ensuite il y a le gold count a effectuer, les transfers demandes par les autres boutiques a regarder, le negatif report (si il y a des pieces qui nous manque dans notre inventaire) dont il faut s'occuper, les changement de visuel qui a lieu assez souvent, la reception de marchandises ! et j;en passe ! on n'a pas beaucoup le temps de s'ennuyer !
je dirais que l'aspect actuel le plus difficile et le fait de devoir faire le travail de 4 personnes a moi toute seule tout en aillant aucune reconnaissance. en effet, les deux Key Holders ont demissionnes et ma gerante essait tant bien que mal a gerant ma boutique ainsin qu'une autre qui vient douvrir. Du fait de tout cela, je ne trouve pu de motivation et la fatigue est beaucoup trop presente
en revanche l'aspect le plus agreable et le support de mes employees ! et ma gerante essait de me remonter le moral egalement ! nous sommes une vrai equipe cets vrai !