Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: no breaks
Requires a lot of responsibility with different types of jewelry and cash management.
Getting more and more popular all over the world
Full-time Sales specialist (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 24, 2014
Nice and diversity workforce there, and the store provides every new employees professional and paid on-job-training. Learned a lot professional jewelry knowledge from working. They have clear policies and rules that employees must follow with, and clear duties assigned for each single person.
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 7, 2014
it was a fun working environment and it is a suitable, supportive environment which shows you the best way to sell and approach customers.
............
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 17, 2014
Provides leadership that drives total store results through staff, style, service and operations.
Maximized sales and profitability of the shop by achieving and surpassing corporate and personal sales goals.
great people to work with
Visual Merchandiser/ Brand Trainer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: big work load
overwhelming work
bad managment
great collegues
not an organized organization
very friendly environment
sales associate (Former Employee), Laval, QCJune 17, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: long hours
I loved working at Pandora. I enjoyed going to work every day. Everyone was friendly and kind and I was quite comfortable working there. My french improved because of the many customers I had to communicate with. The hardest part of the job was making a lot of sales. The jewelry was quite expensive but it was worth it. The best part of the job was interacting with people because it was just such a kind and friendly environment.
Fun atmosphere with a sense of achievement at the end of day
Head Office Administrator & Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2014
Pros: helping customers, personal experience
Cons: long hours
Retail store and office operations while working as part of a team

Purchased and received stock; verified product quality and quantity, ensured accuracy in billing, and performed related data entry tasks with speed and accuracy.

Conducted inventory count on a regular basis to ensure consistency in company records and physical stock, minimize out of stocks and maintain adequate inventory levels

Prepared invoices and coordinated product distribution to various retail stores; liaised with retail suppliers to organize deliveries, packing requirements, logistical requirements, styles and replenishment of stock; followed up with suppliers on delivery problems, and back orders

Promoted product sales and delivered excellent customer service while working at the Hudson Bay and Upper Canada Mall; used sound product knowledge, a good sense of fashion and excellent communication skills to sell and up sell products to customers

Protected company interests by completing all tasks in a thorough and timely manner in accordance with company policies, and handling confidential and sensitive matters with prudence

Most of my tasks were liaised with the operations manger.

Enjoyed working in the stores teaching staff how to up-sell items.
Positive environment
SALES ASSOICATE (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJune 4, 2014
Co-worker were very friendly and helpful. Helping a customer deciding what would be a prefect gift for their special some was my favorite part of this job.
Pandora Times
Customer & Sales Support (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches and early off hours prior to long weekends
Cons: location
Good memories working here, great supervisor management and co-workers.
NEVER WORK FOR THEM
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Never paid you on time and when you did it wasnt all of what you worked and weeks late
Hired a great team and made store reach over goal by more than 20% over LY sales
Assistant / Store Manager (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free jewelllery
Cons: no stability
Pandora overall is a great company, but it is franchised and therefore owners do their own thing and no consistency.

Management not knowing how to their job and yet making the jobs of other employees difficult.

Staff girls were amazing, listened and took constructive criticism well and learned from it.

Dealt with customer concerns and questions and complaints on a daily basis
Great company with great potential for growth
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: amazing co-worker and overall environment.
Cons: there were no cons to this role
A typical day at work involved processing orders and ensured orders were put together correctly. My days also consisted with assisting in new store applications and with the upgrade process of existing stores.

This was a great role because I learned strategies in maintaining various clients and serving their particular needs.

Management was very helping in the training of this role.

My co-workers were absolutely amazing people to work with and I really appreciated them.

There was not really a hard part of the job.

Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that my work was having a direct positive impact on the stores I worked with.
Great company, fun place to work.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job at Pandora was the interaction with the customers and to be apart of that special moment of them buying a gift for there friend or loved one.
My co-workers and managers were very nice and a pleasure to work for and with.
A typical day at work would be re stocking the product, cleaning the store, checking and re stocking the displays and serving customers.
meh
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2013
Pros: lots of standing around and doing nothing.
Cons: woman gossiping, and lots of pandora crazys
ok to work for, commission was a joke. owner was not the greatest but management was ok for the most part. would recommend for a lazy student who wants to make 50 cents over min. but better paying work out there, so don't settle.

like any retail job you grow to hate working nights and weekends.
All work, no play
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 1, 2013
Pros: co-workers, customers, clientele, product knowledge
Cons: long hours (12 hour shifts), no over time, lack of communication, turn-over rate
I love Pandora, I love the company and the values that lay behind it.

At work, I would be in charge of opening the store, closing it, and making sure that inventory was accounted for and that employee's were properly trained.
I made sure that each tray of jewellery was properly stocked and balance for the next day and that all boxes and bags were stocked.

I was apart of the management team, my expectations were very clear as I stuck to them.
I am a strong believer in getting the job done, I think productivity is very important, but also have leisure time and laughing off the day with the team is also healthy and vital for a strong rapport.
Communication is a key factor in this job, and I felt this was the hardest part for management. I think it's the most important quality in the work place and at times I felt lost.
I learned a lot about being a leader and instructing a team, which I plan to take with me in all my future endeavours.

The most enjoyable part were the co-workers. I have met some of the most fantastic individuals at this place.
The environment is very relaxed
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 16, 2015
I love working here. The people are great and so are the customers. I get to hear all the great life stories from each person. The hardest part is having to hear sad stories but the most enjoyable part is when I hear of the great life accomplishments in each persons life and how they view success.
Professional and creative atmosphere.
Retail & Operations Manager (Current Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: excellent flexibility, bonus structure, and healthcare coverage.
This particular company is a little different than most as all locations are franchised and therefore are unique in and of themselves. So although we all strive to work toward a common goal and under similar guidelines there will always be something new and different to learn or adjust to. The staff- although their title may be sales associates- will find themselves helping with visual merchandising, inventory counts, cleaning, planning events, coming up with incentive contests, and many other activities throughout a day, other than selling.
As a manager I have learned a great deal about myself and my management style during my time here. Although this also brings me to the realization about the hardest part about this job is that because it is structured the way it is; there is little room for advancement within the company.
This job is what most people would think of as an enjoyable job in itself- working in a beautiful location with a beautiful product- however the most enjoyable part about this position is taking what I know or have learned and relaying that knowledge to the staff; and see them utilize it in their daily tasks or sales techniques. To see the staff reach and go beyond their expectations is probably my favorite part about this position.
Amazing store staff and customer base
Store Manager (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
I coached and built an amazing staff who really enjoyed sharing moments with each other and most of all with our customers.
The visual aspect of the store was gorgeous and enjoyable on a daily and weekly bases.
Opening and closing the store for operations was easy.
Creating productivity reports and helping the store and staff create an elevated customer experience was enjoyable.
The staff made it feel like a family and enjoyable.
Fun work place
Co-Manager (Former Employee), MassachusettsJanuary 13, 2015
Great environment. Every day you always felt like you were making a mark on your customers life to make sure you were capturing their most memorable moments in their lives.
Very Friendly
Customer Sales Assistant (Current Employee), Aberdeen, SCTJanuary 9, 2015
Co-Workers in this branch of pandora are lovely. You feel welcome from the minute you walk in the door. No one is ever to busy to help and will always make time to help with a difficult customer or a new process.

1 2 3 4 5