Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
NEVER WORK FOR THEM
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Never paid you on time and when you did it wasnt all of what you worked and weeks late
Hired a great team and made store reach over goal by more than 20% over LY sales
Assistant / Store Manager (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free jewelllery
Cons: no stability
Pandora overall is a great company, but it is franchised and therefore owners do their own thing and no consistency.

Management not knowing how to their job and yet making the jobs of other employees difficult.

Staff girls were amazing, listened and took constructive criticism well and learned from it.

Dealt with customer concerns and questions and – more... complaints on a daily basis – less
Great company with great potential for growth
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: amazing co-worker and overall environment.
Cons: there were no cons to this role
A typical day at work involved processing orders and ensured orders were put together correctly. My days also consisted with assisting in new store applications and with the upgrade process of existing stores.

This was a great role because I learned strategies in maintaining various clients and serving their particular needs.

Management was very helping – more... in the training of this role.

My co-workers were absolutely amazing people to work with and I really appreciated them.

There was not really a hard part of the job.

Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that my work was having a direct positive impact on the stores I worked with. – less
Great company, fun place to work.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job at Pandora was the interaction with the customers and to be apart of that special moment of them buying a gift for there friend or loved one.
My co-workers and managers were very nice and a pleasure to work for and with.
A typical day at work would be re stocking the product, cleaning the store, checking and re stocking – more... the displays and serving customers. – less
meh
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2013
Pros: lots of standing around and doing nothing.
Cons: woman gossiping, and lots of pandora crazys
ok to work for, commission was a joke. owner was not the greatest but management was ok for the most part. would recommend for a lazy student who wants to make 50 cents over min. but better paying work out there, so don't settle.

like any retail job you grow to hate working nights and weekends.
All work, no play
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 1, 2013
Pros: co-workers, customers, clientele, product knowledge
Cons: long hours (12 hour shifts), no over time, lack of communication, turn-over rate
I love Pandora, I love the company and the values that lay behind it.

At work, I would be in charge of opening the store, closing it, and making sure that inventory was accounted for and that employee's were properly trained.
I made sure that each tray of jewellery was properly stocked and balance for the next day and that all boxes and bags were stocked.

I – more... was apart of the management team, my expectations were very clear as I stuck to them.
I am a strong believer in getting the job done, I think productivity is very important, but also have leisure time and laughing off the day with the team is also healthy and vital for a strong rapport.
Communication is a key factor in this job, and I felt this was the hardest part for management. I think it's the most important quality in the work place and at times I felt lost.
I learned a lot about being a leader and instructing a team, which I plan to take with me in all my future endeavours.

The most enjoyable part were the co-workers. I have met some of the most fantastic individuals at this place. – less
Jewelry Assembler/Picker (Former Employee), Columbia, MDApril 18, 2014
A typical day at work would be assembling jewelry to get sent out to all Pandora stores across the U.S.
No Comment
Manager/Key Holder/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), LauderhillApril 15, 2014
Pros: good store front
Cons: management was horrible
I did not enjoy working here, the management was horrible, there was no structure it was never a team effort.
Excellent/Great to work for
Marketing Coordinator/Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, ILApril 3, 2014
I loved working for Pandora. It was a great experience doing sales, marketing, and being a key holder. My store manager taught me a lot in regards to retail, management, and fine jewelry.
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Great World CityMarch 30, 2014
I worked in two different outlets while I was there. My primary outlet was at Great World City. My secondary outlet was at Takashimaya. I was posted there for a short time to assist with an event and I managed to impress some of the customers enough to actually entice them to shop at the Great World City outlet after the event was over.
Do not work for this franchise
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 5, 2014
Zero brand unity across retail fronts make customer service a challenge. Management very unsuccessful to motivate staff and effectively train. Very biased scheduling and staffing based on preference to the manager. Unfair commission structure as well.
Fun job, great people
ASSISTANT MANAGER/VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 3, 2014
Pros: great staff, jewelry incentives
Cons: no insurance
My day started by printing out sales reports and calculating daily sales goals. Our position required us to assist customers in purchasing gifts and building pieces for themselves. We were coached and expected to make our monthly sales goal that was based on the hours that we worked.
Good place to work for the most part
Full Time Key Holder (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 17, 2014
The only con is they are all franchised owned so there isn't much structure.
productive, fun place
SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee), East Kilbride, SCTFebruary 17, 2014
• With Pandora being such a prestigious brand I had to gain an Entrepreneurial spirit and be able to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment. One of the most important responsibilities when working with Pandora is to maintain the customer’s first attitude and deliver legendary customer service.
• Ability to exceed store and personal sales goal – more... by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.

• Ensure store standards are met and maintained, i.e., visuals, cleanliness, signage, safety, etc.
• Effective communication, organisation and leadership skills.
• Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
• Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
• Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
• Build and maintain a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clientele.
• Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
• Participate in visual directives including setting pangrams, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard. – less
Organised and busy workplace
Job Role - Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Burton on TrentFebruary 13, 2014
A typical day at Pandora would start with making all the new stock delivery was put away correctly and accounted for, we made sure that the shop was clean and presentable at all times. I was taught how to use there till which was not just a cash register all items had percific codes, I was also trained in customer service and how to manage customers – more... in different situations.

The manager was very supportive and approachable at all times and also worked on the shop floor.

The hardest part of the job was remembering where and what everything was.

The most enjoyable part was working within a friendly and supportive team. – less
Repetitive
Packing and Retail (Former Employee), Sydney, NSWFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: 30 min lunch, airconditioning
Cons: sitting on the floor in the back room repetitively packing
- A typical 6 hour day at work included repetitively packing Pandora bracelets in singular boxes in the back room.
- l learnt to communicate, listen, and follow strict instructions.
- The co-workers were quite caring and helped me if I needed it.
- The hardest part of the job would have to had been repetitively look and pack the same thing.
- The most – more... enjoyable part of the job would had to have been meeting and talking to the co-workers. – less
Interesting, enjoyable, creative
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: meeting people, discounts, learning different cultures
Cons: no sitting
Working at Pandora was a very interesting experience. The main item to sell a Pandora are their charm bracelets. There are hundreds of charms to choose from and the purpose of the bracelet is to tell your life story. Being said, every customer would have a different story and it was enjoyable to listen and help customers to recreate their wonderful – more... memories. Work atmosphere was great and under experienced management. Co-workers were a team and worked together. During holidays, Pandora would get extremely busy and it sometimes became difficult to keep track of which customers walked in first. When situations like this occurred, I learned it was always best to stay focused and perform my duties up to standards. – less
Productive and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Garden City, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Learned how to work well as a team.
Mostly enjoyed designing jewelry to the customer's liking.
Proffesional environment, with friendly co-workers.
Sales/Operation Supervisor (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 30, 2014
I enjoy working with people and don't find it too difficult to adapt to any work environment. I am all about improvement, promotions and team work.
Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Providence, RIJanuary 27, 2014
Cons: uniform
Bad managers! People are annoying and your constantly windexing! Not commision but they pressure pressure pressure you to sell. They should make it fun so I would have like to sell

1 2 3 4