Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON24 February 2017
Very educational environment in which I learned a lot about selling and maintaining jewellery. I was also able to enhance my communication and leaderships skills effectively.
Productive and fun environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON21 February 2017
I love working at Pandora. There is a lot to learn and the employees are amazing. Management always has your back and they are there for you when you need help.
Management is terrible
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 February 2017
Management is awful. They dont care about the employees. They only care about sales. Favoritism is clear. Extremely unprofessional, as the manager will consistently put their employees down.
Pros
Relatively easy job
Amazing workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC7 February 2017
Working at Pandora is fun and relaxing, but can be boring sometimes when it becomes too quiet. There is no raises or promotions for employees despite how long you work there for.
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
can be boring
life as a pandora employee
Sales Associate, inventory speciallist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 February 2017
There is absolutely no advancement as promised upon getting hired. There is a lot of favoritism and and judgment on appearance, meaning you have to basically dress according to your culture. if your hair is naturally straight, you can not have curly hair, if you have a reaction to make up and are unable to put anything on your face, you get written up. I loved the company but the management is very unprofessional. there was some amazing bonuses but those got taken away as well.
Not a fast pace job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON31 January 2017
Easy and long days at work.
Not much to do to pass time.
Show customers charms and bracelets.
Inform them on prices and cash them out when finished.
Clean store and close the cash.
Fast Paced, Exciting,
Full Time Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 January 2017
Working at Pandora full time has had it's ups and downs. The positive aspect is that the day goes by quickly as everything is very fast paced. There is always new challenges and opportunities to explore and advancement is always an option. The one downside that I'd have to say is that there is no time to plan your personal life as the schedules are always changing week by week.
Pros
advancement
Cons
scheduling conflicts
They are to much
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC3 January 2017
The management sucks, (sorry for my language). But it true, the company drives their employees to the ground. It's wrong!!
Fun and tough working atmosphere
Key Holder - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 December 2016
Working at Pandora was a fun, tough atmosphere to work in. I learned a lot about multitasking in terms of serving customers, and helping to keep the store running smoothly. I had to insure all the employees knew where they needed to be and what they needed to be doing while serving customers myself.
Pros
good discount
Cons
very long hours
too much drama
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 November 2016
First of all, let me just say that working at Pandora involves that you're working mostly with other girls, not necessarily adults. A lot of drama happens. A LOT. Especially because we're all girls, a lot of fake, backstabbing dtuff happens. People will be nice to you and then they'll tell management that you've been complaining all the time.

Second of all, you make one mistake in your receipt sheet before it even passes the cash and you get a warning. Mistakes happen all the time, some clients buy over 10 charms and you have to write ALL THE CODES DOWN by HAND, and every code is a 10+ character long combination of letters and numbers. Pandora has over 1000 products. You write n instead of m or 1 instead of 2, you get a warning. By getting a warning, you don't get your monthly bonus which is about 150$ if you're part-time.

It's minimum salary. Don't think because it's a jewelry store that you'll get paid more because no. No comission, team bonus.

Extremely severe on loss prevention. They'll follow you everywhere to make sure you're not stealing, they even empty our boots and check our wallets.

Clients are very picky. You have to welcome them and always be with them even if they say they don't want help (which is extremely annoying).

every sale you make has to be above 130$+ or else someone'll tell you you're not doing a good job. They're very severe on your sales numbers amd they give out hours to work based on that, also cut shifts based on that. You always have to push the client even if it's obvious they only want to buy for 40$. It sucks.
Pros
Good for your resume because pushed you to sell
Cons
still on an old system, management style is pretty pathetic and unorganised
Good student job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON10 November 2016
I learnt a lot of new skills, and worked with great team.
The were flexible shifts, and great product. So much pretty jewelry!
Pros
good training
Cons
a lot of standing
Good
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2016
If you like jewelry, this is a good place to work. The policies are good for customers and after learning the product (which doesn't take long), it's a breeze to work there.
Great first job
Brand Ambassador/Social Media Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2016
If you love jewelry, you'll love working here. Some customers that come in can be a bit hard to deal with and all in all, I like working here and it's a perfect place to get customer service because you have to be one-on-one with every customer.
General Sales shift at Pandora
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 October 2016
Working at Pandora is really enjoyable and engaging for the employees. At Pandora, I learned how to closely interact with the customers and also how to ask closed end questions to the customers so that I can get more information about the customer. The management team is great, they are motivating and whenever they are available they help me in any way possible. The hardest part of the job is customer rejection, though I try my best to overcome and handle the situation. The enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to connect with the customer and can suggest them with a product that they would be happy with.
productive, learning working space
Sales (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON18 August 2016
- becoming a stronger sales associate
- amplifying social skills and organizational skills
-management that supports and helps you with any struggles
10/10 workplace
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON11 August 2016
really great place to work, loved the work environment and the customers. enjoyed the staff very good team of people super friendly. very good work/life balance, they accommodate to your needs the best as they can
10/10
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  White Oaks, London, ON11 August 2016
Pandora in the White oaks location is an amazing place to work, really enjoyed the people and the workalike balance. Loved coming to work
pandora mapleview
Key Holder/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 August 2016
the turnover is insanely high. and management is terrible! Enviorment is very dramatic! No room for advancement!
Honestly it is just a horrible place to work.
Full of favouritism and seniority to workers who have been there longer
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 July 2016
As a seasonal sales associate, working every shift I was scheduled for and more. Having my sales as one of the highest, I didn't end up getting hired because a girl working there permanently told the head manager she didn't want me to work there. I was really disappointed that management made a decision based on that, which is totally unfair and I didn't even get courtesy to be told what happened but found out from another co worker later on. Whereas almost all of the seasonal workers who worked with me got hired. Having everyone question why I don't come back or why I never got hired..Maybe management can explain that to me and them.
Pros
Comission
productive
Moments Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 June 2016
The managers were friendly and always willing to help in anyway they could. My co-workers were always helpful in ensuring sales were made and each client was satisfied