Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Full of favouritism and seniority to workers who have been there longer
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 22, 2016
As a seasonal sales associate, working every shift I was scheduled for and more. Having my sales as one of the highest, I didn't end up getting hired because a girl working there permanently told the head manager she didn't want me to work there. I was really disappointed that management made a decision based on that, which is totally unfair and I didn't even get courtesy to be told what happened but found out from another co worker later on. Whereas almost all of the seasonal workers who worked with me got hired. Having everyone question why I don't come back or why I never got hired..Maybe management can explain that to me and them.
Pros
Comission
Great job at first but management is very substandard
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 11, 2016
A typical day at Pandora would be serving customers, cleaning up and doing cash. I learned a lot about working with other people and customers, I learned how to use the cash. Even though the job in general was good the management I could not say the same for... They didn't care much about the product or what they were doing, all they wanted was the profit. They never gave positive feedback only negative. Even though all my co-workers and myself are very nice and respectful people we were not treated with that same regard. Management was constantly changing and bringing in people that were unfit to do their job. I must say the most enjoyable part of the job was really seeing a customer enjoy their experience at the store and being happy when they left.
Pros
Great co-workers, working with customers.
Cons
Terrible management
Productive and the best place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 2, 2016
Working at Pandora was amazing. Every single day had different experiences.
I learned how to be more outspoken and also how to relate with customers.
My manager was awesome. She was the she coolest manager in the world. She was always ready to help her workers whenever there was a problem.
My co-workers were the best. They were cool fun people. We all had something in common which was fashion sense. We always assisted each other when necessary.
The most enjoyable part of the was everyday because everyday was awesome
Pros
great comission
High Traffic and Fun Environment
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONJanuary 22, 2016
Pandora vaughan mills is a high traffic store with many different customers that come and shop.
There are always something to do and to complete every day.

Management is kind and understanding. Definitely know how to run a store.

My coworkers are the ones who made the job a great one.

The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with customers and creating a unforgettable stories on their charm bracelets (Pandora's number one selling product).
As for a first job I like this opportunity.
Cashier - Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONNovember 24, 2015
This is my first job working here and I really like the place, I like my co-workers and I enjoy there company. I love interacting with the costumers there, I am very energetic and happy all the time but I also have been taught to know when and where to be professional. I am getting good at being a Cashier at Pandora, it was difficult and scary at first but I am getting very comfortable in the store, around the costumers, co-workers, manager and also my position of being a Cashier. I am very grateful to have this opportunity even if its seasonal and temporary job I am glad they called me in to work for them!
Pros
Cons
Not much shifts
Horrible management. Dont care about employees
sales (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCDecember 17, 2015
Hiring manager does not care about you, or what the company is about. Learned nothing about the company, training program done online on your own time for 4 weeks!! Doesn't care about who you are, or what you have to offer. Does not give consructive or positive feedback. Very superficial and vanilla company. Do not recommend if your looking for a company that cares about you as an employee. Fine starter job if your desperate.
Pros
fun people to work with
Cons
horrible upper management
10/10 workplace
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 11, 2016
really great place to work, loved the work environment and the customers. enjoyed the staff very good team of people super friendly. very good work/life balance, they accommodate to your needs the best as they can
productive, learning working space
Sales (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONAugust 18, 2016
- becoming a stronger sales associate
- amplifying social skills and organizational skills
-management that supports and helps you with any struggles
10/10
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  White Oaks, London, ONAugust 11, 2016
Pandora in the White oaks location is an amazing place to work, really enjoyed the people and the workalike balance. Loved coming to work
productive
Moments Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 23, 2016
The managers were friendly and always willing to help in anyway they could. My co-workers were always helpful in ensuring sales were made and each client was satisfied
Management was terrible
Pandora Specialist (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONMay 13, 2016
the co-workers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Manager left store during busy hours to shop for herself.
I learned how to visually merchandise a store in a short period of time.
Pros
easy to balance while in school
Cons
Bad management
Amazing job experience!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 18, 2016
Working at Pandora has given me a great experience at working retail and how to balance fast paced environments. I have attained many personal skills by working there. For example, I have enhanced my skills in organization, time management and working under pressure.
Great Place!
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONSeptember 7, 2015
Have loved this experience. Great people and management, with attainable goals and a team to help you get there. With the ability to advance and make decent commission if you work hard!
Pros
Commission
it was a great environment to work in
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 24, 2016
somewhat disorganized
constant schedule problems
lack of upgraded system
lots of problems with employees and the online system
Sales associate & visual merchandiser
Sales associate & visual merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 2, 2016
Assist customers with purchases in a designer jewellery store
Organizing and creating displays of merchandise
Key holder, responsible for opening and closing the store
Responsible for large amounts of cash and merchandise
A very number related job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCNovember 4, 2015
Pandora was a great work environment. Can be extremely fast paced and will keep you on your toes during the holidays. I most enjoyed my colleagues and management was great! I got the chance to transfer to a few different locations and management was super helpful in getting me from point A to point B.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 18, 2015
Overall a good place to work. Sometimes a bit hectic due to work load.
Performed various kinds of bank reconciliations for different banks.
Performed daily AP activities
Pros
good places to eat around the building
Cons
long hours due to deadlines
My Pandora Work Experience
Jewelry Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 14, 2015
A typical day working at Pandora was very enjoyable because I would meet different customers that would soon become everyday clients. When I first starting working it was a little hard to know all the different types of jewlery but as a I worked it got easier to learn them. Something I disliked was the management the scheduling was very disorganized but, my co-workers were amazing we all made a great team when times got rough. The hardest part about the job would be when there was not enough workers on the floor once the store gets busy but with good muiltitasking skills you can make a negative into a positive. Overall my experience working with the company was great I enjoyed all my clients that I gained as well as the discount I got off Pandora charms for my bracelet!
No balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCApril 1, 2015
No work life balance. Salary is good but does not work to much with amount of hours required. Upper management has unrealistic expectations and people management is very poor.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
No work life balance
it was a fun environment, best coworks
Seasonal Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJanuary 16, 2016
it was mostly busy but i loved it. i learned a lot at Pandora one of the things i learnt was how to talk to customer and making them feel so much welcome.