Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

too much drama
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 November 2016
First of all, let me just say that working at Pandora involves that you're working mostly with other girls, not necessarily adults. A lot of drama happens. A LOT. Especially because we're all girls, a lot of fake, backstabbing dtuff happens. People will be nice to you and then they'll tell management that you've been complaining all the time.

Second of all, you make one mistake in your receipt sheet before it even passes the cash and you get a warning. Mistakes happen all the time, some clients buy over 10 charms and you have to write ALL THE CODES DOWN by HAND, and every code is a 10+ character long combination of letters and numbers. Pandora has over 1000 products. You write n instead of m or 1 instead of 2, you get a warning. By getting a warning, you don't get your monthly bonus which is about 150$ if you're part-time.

It's minimum salary. Don't think because it's a jewelry store that you'll get paid more because no. No comission, team bonus.

Extremely severe on loss prevention. They'll follow you everywhere to make sure you're not stealing, they even empty our boots and check our wallets.

Clients are very picky. You have to welcome them and always be with them even if they say they don't want help (which is extremely annoying).

every sale you make has to be above 130$+ or else someone'll tell you you're not doing a good job. They're very severe on your sales numbers amd they give out hours to work based on that, also cut shifts based on that. You always have to push the client even if it's obvious they only want to buy for 40$. It sucks.
Pros
Good for your resume because pushed you to sell
Cons
still on an old system, management style is pretty pathetic and unorganised
General Sales shift at Pandora
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 October 2016
Working at Pandora is really enjoyable and engaging for the employees. At Pandora, I learned how to closely interact with the customers and also how to ask closed end questions to the customers so that I can get more information about the customer. The management team is great, they are motivating and whenever they are available they help me in any way possible. The hardest part of the job is customer rejection, though I try my best to overcome and handle the situation. The enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to connect with the customer and can suggest them with a product that they would be happy with.
Full of favouritism and seniority to workers who have been there longer
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 July 2016
As a seasonal sales associate, working every shift I was scheduled for and more. Having my sales as one of the highest, I didn't end up getting hired because a girl working there permanently told the head manager she didn't want me to work there. I was really disappointed that management made a decision based on that, which is totally unfair and I didn't even get courtesy to be told what happened but found out from another co worker later on. Whereas almost all of the seasonal workers who worked with me got hired. Having everyone question why I don't come back or why I never got hired..Maybe management can explain that to me and them.
Pros
Comission
fast paced, organized
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 March 2016
it was a faced paced job with always something to do. Management could've been better. but after every 6 months you got a raise.
Pros
fast pace and constant raises
Cons
management and too much drama
Great job at first but management is very substandard
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 June 2016
A typical day at Pandora would be serving customers, cleaning up and doing cash. I learned a lot about working with other people and customers, I learned how to use the cash. Even though the job in general was good the management I could not say the same for... They didn't care much about the product or what they were doing, all they wanted was the profit. They never gave positive feedback only negative. Even though all my co-workers and myself are very nice and respectful people we were not treated with that same regard. Management was constantly changing and bringing in people that were unfit to do their job. I must say the most enjoyable part of the job was really seeing a customer enjoy their experience at the store and being happy when they left.
Pros
Great co-workers, working with customers.
Cons
Terrible management
pandora mapleview
Key Holder/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 August 2016
the turnover is insanely high. and management is terrible! Enviorment is very dramatic! No room for advancement!
Honestly it is just a horrible place to work.
10/10 workplace
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON11 August 2016
really great place to work, loved the work environment and the customers. enjoyed the staff very good team of people super friendly. very good work/life balance, they accommodate to your needs the best as they can
Great first job
Brand Ambassador/Social Media Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2016
If you love jewelry, you'll love working here. Some customers that come in can be a bit hard to deal with and all in all, I like working here and it's a perfect place to get customer service because you have to be one-on-one with every customer.
productive, learning working space
Sales (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON18 August 2016
- becoming a stronger sales associate
- amplifying social skills and organizational skills
-management that supports and helps you with any struggles
Productive and the best place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2016
Working at Pandora was amazing. Every single day had different experiences.
I learned how to be more outspoken and also how to relate with customers.
My manager was awesome. She was the she coolest manager in the world. She was always ready to help her workers whenever there was a problem.
My co-workers were the best. They were cool fun people. We all had something in common which was fashion sense. We always assisted each other when necessary.
The most enjoyable part of the was everyday because everyday was awesome
Pros
great comission
Good
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2016
If you like jewelry, this is a good place to work. The policies are good for customers and after learning the product (which doesn't take long), it's a breeze to work there.
10/10
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  White Oaks, London, ON11 August 2016
Pandora in the White oaks location is an amazing place to work, really enjoyed the people and the workalike balance. Loved coming to work
Amazing job experience!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 April 2016
Working at Pandora has given me a great experience at working retail and how to balance fast paced environments. I have attained many personal skills by working there. For example, I have enhanced my skills in organization, time management and working under pressure.
Management was terrible
Pandora Specialist (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 May 2016
the co-workers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Manager left store during busy hours to shop for herself.
I learned how to visually merchandise a store in a short period of time.
Pros
easy to balance while in school
Cons
Bad management
productive
Moments Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 June 2016
The managers were friendly and always willing to help in anyway they could. My co-workers were always helpful in ensuring sales were made and each client was satisfied
As for a first job I like this opportunity.
Cashier - Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON24 November 2015
This is my first job working here and I really like the place, I like my co-workers and I enjoy there company. I love interacting with the costumers there, I am very energetic and happy all the time but I also have been taught to know when and where to be professional. I am getting good at being a Cashier at Pandora, it was difficult and scary at first but I am getting very comfortable in the store, around the costumers, co-workers, manager and also my position of being a Cashier. I am very grateful to have this opportunity even if its seasonal and temporary job I am glad they called me in to work for them!
Pros
Cons
Not much shifts
No balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC1 April 2015
No work life balance. Salary is good but does not work to much with amount of hours required. Upper management has unrealistic expectations and people management is very poor.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
No work life balance
workplace
assistant manager (Current Employee) –  mayfair mall victoria bc27 July 2015
The girls at the store are amazing to work with, such a great group of ladies.
The customers are great, the job has some learning to it but once you get it its fantastic
Pros
great salary
Cons
LONG DAYS
High Traffic and Fun Environment
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 January 2016
Pandora vaughan mills is a high traffic store with many different customers that come and shop.
There are always something to do and to complete every day.

Management is kind and understanding. Definitely know how to run a store.

My coworkers are the ones who made the job a great one.

The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with customers and creating a unforgettable stories on their charm bracelets (Pandora's number one selling product).
Productive, FUN workplace!
JEWELRY CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill24 March 2015
I love working here, it's a lot of fun especially if you are into the charm bracelet concept and there's always more to learn. Only downside of it is there is no benefits or room for growth within the ranking unless you are specifically being trained to be a manager or team leader.