Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very friendly environment
sales associate (Former Employee), Laval, QCJune 17, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: long hours
I loved working at Pandora. I enjoyed going to work every day. Everyone was friendly and kind and I was quite comfortable working there. My french improved because of the many customers I had to communicate with. The hardest part of the job was making a lot of sales. The jewelry was quite expensive but it was worth it. The best part of the job was interacting – more... with people because it was just such a kind and friendly environment. – less
Fun atmosphere with a sense of achievement at the end of day
Head Office Administrator & Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2014
Pros: helping customers, personal experience
Cons: long hours
Retail store and office operations while working as part of a team

Purchased and received stock; verified product quality and quantity, ensured accuracy in billing, and performed related data entry tasks with speed and accuracy.

Conducted inventory count on a regular basis to ensure consistency in company records and physical stock, minimize out of – more... stocks and maintain adequate inventory levels

Prepared invoices and coordinated product distribution to various retail stores; liaised with retail suppliers to organize deliveries, packing requirements, logistical requirements, styles and replenishment of stock; followed up with suppliers on delivery problems, and back orders

Promoted product sales and delivered excellent customer service while working at the Hudson Bay and Upper Canada Mall; used sound product knowledge, a good sense of fashion and excellent communication skills to sell and up sell products to customers

Protected company interests by completing all tasks in a thorough and timely manner in accordance with company policies, and handling confidential and sensitive matters with prudence

Most of my tasks were liaised with the operations manger.

Enjoyed working in the stores teaching staff how to up-sell items. – less
Positive environment
SALES ASSOICATE (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJune 4, 2014
Co-worker were very friendly and helpful. Helping a customer deciding what would be a prefect gift for their special some was my favorite part of this job.
Pandora Times
Customer & Sales Support (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches and early off hours prior to long weekends
Cons: location
Good memories working here, great supervisor management and co-workers.
NEVER WORK FOR THEM
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Never paid you on time and when you did it wasnt all of what you worked and weeks late
Hired a great team and made store reach over goal by more than 20% over LY sales
Assistant / Store Manager (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free jewelllery
Cons: no stability
Pandora overall is a great company, but it is franchised and therefore owners do their own thing and no consistency.

Management not knowing how to their job and yet making the jobs of other employees difficult.

Staff girls were amazing, listened and took constructive criticism well and learned from it.

Dealt with customer concerns and questions and – more... complaints on a daily basis – less
Great company with great potential for growth
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: amazing co-worker and overall environment.
Cons: there were no cons to this role
A typical day at work involved processing orders and ensured orders were put together correctly. My days also consisted with assisting in new store applications and with the upgrade process of existing stores.

This was a great role because I learned strategies in maintaining various clients and serving their particular needs.

Management was very helping – more... in the training of this role.

My co-workers were absolutely amazing people to work with and I really appreciated them.

There was not really a hard part of the job.

Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that my work was having a direct positive impact on the stores I worked with. – less
Great company, fun place to work.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job at Pandora was the interaction with the customers and to be apart of that special moment of them buying a gift for there friend or loved one.
My co-workers and managers were very nice and a pleasure to work for and with.
A typical day at work would be re stocking the product, cleaning the store, checking and re stocking – more... the displays and serving customers. – less
meh
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2013
Pros: lots of standing around and doing nothing.
Cons: woman gossiping, and lots of pandora crazys
ok to work for, commission was a joke. owner was not the greatest but management was ok for the most part. would recommend for a lazy student who wants to make 50 cents over min. but better paying work out there, so don't settle.

like any retail job you grow to hate working nights and weekends.
All work, no play
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 1, 2013
Pros: co-workers, customers, clientele, product knowledge
Cons: long hours (12 hour shifts), no over time, lack of communication, turn-over rate
I love Pandora, I love the company and the values that lay behind it.

At work, I would be in charge of opening the store, closing it, and making sure that inventory was accounted for and that employee's were properly trained.
I made sure that each tray of jewellery was properly stocked and balance for the next day and that all boxes and bags were stocked.

I – more... was apart of the management team, my expectations were very clear as I stuck to them.
I am a strong believer in getting the job done, I think productivity is very important, but also have leisure time and laughing off the day with the team is also healthy and vital for a strong rapport.
Communication is a key factor in this job, and I felt this was the hardest part for management. I think it's the most important quality in the work place and at times I felt lost.
I learned a lot about being a leader and instructing a team, which I plan to take with me in all my future endeavours.

The most enjoyable part were the co-workers. I have met some of the most fantastic individuals at this place. – less
great company , small and collective
Supervisor (Former Employee), new york , nyAugust 19, 2014
Pros: staff were great
Cons: store manager was a nightmare
I love the company and the team I worked with, except the store manager she was impossible to work and get along with . but other then that the customers were amazing .
Creative Expressions
Designer/Key Holder (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 31, 2014
Opening the store to customers wanting to expand their jewelry collections. Designing and creating unique to them bracelets.
Fun Work Place
Sales Associate / Manager (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXJuly 31, 2014
Pros: good lunch breaks
Cons: couldn't sit down
Would open and close the store. In charge of counting the money everyday and also training new employees. Was very good at the sales side and would always have top sales for the week. Co-workers were like my family and was an overall very friendly and fun place to work.
I use to love this job
Key Holder, Sales Associate (Former Employee), Troy, MIJuly 26, 2014
Pros: paid lunch, bonuses, commission
Cons: too much drama, crazy hours
Our store got a new manager and everything went downhill from there. With a store full of women things began to get really catty. I did receive two raises and a promotion but at the end of the day it really wasnt woth it bevause my manager caused so much drama.
Good company
Part Time Shift Manager, Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAJuly 14, 2014
Good company but awful working for privately owned store, control all decisions you make.
Not the best job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2014
Cons: short breaks, no benefits
No benefits, but you get a good discount management is not the best hardly any chance of advancing
A great job, with an even better boss.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 8, 2014
I learned how to really work as a team with other people. It truly was a liberating experience to have people want to work with me and help me. I learned so much about customer service, how to make the client want to come back, And of course how to become a better sales woman.
Pandora Corporate
Receptionist (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 7, 2014
Pros: catered lunches, discounted jewelry
I was hired as a temp and was offered a full-time position, after receiving another job offer. A typical day consisted of answering multi-line phones, using a specific software catered to that company, fielding phone calls and directing them to correct departments, signing for packages, sending packages out. The people I worked with were great and it's – more... a great company to work for. – less
productive atmosphere
Sales Cashier (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 4, 2014
Pros: comfortable working environment
Cons: not many hours, hard taking breaks
Days are very busy from open to close. I learned to work , fit, and flow with just about any group of people. My co-workers are pleasant to work with. Very energetic and go-getters. Management is okay. The hardest part of the job is when we are low on supplies but we still manage to accommodate every customer. The most enjoyable part of the job I would – more... say is interaction with the other employees and managers. – less
productive
Sales assistant (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCJune 2, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: long hours and not being appriciated
A typical day at work was just standing behind the counter cleaning and waiting for customers, I kept myself busy through doing paper work. I have learned how to interact with differant people and how to work hard and under pressure.
The hardest part of the job was the surcumstances that the envoirenment was not proffesional.
The most enjoyable part – more... was to interact with people and to learn the products. – less

1 2 3 4 5