Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
it was a fun environment, best coworks
Seasonal Sales associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 16, 2016
it was mostly busy but i loved it. i learned a lot at Pandora one of the things i learnt was how to talk to customer and making them feel so much welcome.
Friendly workplace
Seasonal Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 30, 2015
- nicest employees
- typical day: greeting customers and fulfilling their needs
- funny coworkers
- nice to see customers happy after buying the product
Horrible management. Dont care about employees
sales (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 17, 2015
Pros: fun people to work with
Cons: horrible upper management
Hiring manager does not care about you, or what the company is about. Learned nothing about the company, training program done online on your own time for 4 weeks!! Doesn't care about who you are, or what you have to offer. Does not give consructive or positive feedback. Very superficial and vanilla company. Do not recommend if your looking for a company that cares about you as an employee. Fine starter job if your desperate.
As for a first job I like this opportunity.
Cashier - Seasonal (Current Employee), Pickering, ONNovember 24, 2015
Pros: Long hours
Cons: Not much shifts
This is my first job working here and I really like the place, I like my co-workers and I enjoy there company. I love interacting with the costumers there, I am very energetic and happy all the time but I also have been taught to know when and where to be professional. I am getting good at being a Cashier at Pandora, it was difficult and scary at first but I am getting very comfortable in the store, around the costumers, co-workers, manager and also my position of being a Cashier. I am very grateful to have this opportunity even if its seasonal and temporary job I am glad they called me in to work for them!
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 18, 2015
Pros: good places to eat around the building
Cons: long hours due to deadlines
Overall a good place to work. Sometimes a bit hectic due to work load.
Performed various kinds of bank reconciliations for different banks.
Performed daily AP activities
A very number related job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Surrey, BCNovember 4, 2015
Pandora was a great work environment. Can be extremely fast paced and will keep you on your toes during the holidays. I most enjoyed my colleagues and management was great! I got the chance to transfer to a few different locations and management was super helpful in getting me from point A to point B.
productive, fast paced
downtown
diverse
flexible hours
devoted team
Fun environment to work in
Wrapper (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 8, 2015
It was very busy because I was hired as a seasonal to help with a promotion that they had going on.
Most employees were nice and easy to get along with.
Fast Paced work environment
Sales Associate - Management Team (Current Employee), Pickering, OntarioSeptember 9, 2015
PANDORA always serves to be an outstanding place of employment. It allows a growth of a wide variety of skills, such as customer service and sales.
Great Place!
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Pickering, ONSeptember 7, 2015
Pros: Commission
Have loved this experience. Great people and management, with attainable goals and a team to help you get there. With the ability to advance and make decent commission if you work hard!
Very organized and very fun envorinment to work in
Runner/Greeter (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONAugust 21, 2015
Pandora was probably my favorite job but it was unfortunately only seasonal, however with that being said management was incredible and same with the store owners. Everyone got along and did what they were supposed to do and everyone worked as a team.
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 29, 2015
Pros: BBQ
Cons: n/a
Working in a vault with valuable jewellery each and everyday, always worked as a team with co-workers, management was amazing by guiding us through the producation that needed to be accomplished on a daily basis.
workplace
assistant manager (Current Employee), mayfair mall victoria bcJuly 27, 2015
Pros: great salary
Cons: LONG DAYS
The girls at the store are amazing to work with, such a great group of ladies.
The customers are great, the job has some learning to it but once you get it its fantastic
My Pandora Work Experience
Jewelry Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJune 14, 2015
A typical day working at Pandora was very enjoyable because I would meet different customers that would soon become everyday clients. When I first starting working it was a little hard to know all the different types of jewlery but as a I worked it got easier to learn them. Something I disliked was the management the scheduling was very disorganized but, my co-workers were amazing we all made a great team when times got rough. The hardest part about the job would be when there was not enough workers on the floor once the store gets busy but with good muiltitasking skills you can make a negative into a positive. Overall my experience working with the company was great I enjoyed all my clients that I gained as well as the discount I got off Pandora charms for my bracelet!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 25, 2015
Pandora was a great place to work, co-workers were very friendly and managers were down-to-earth, while ensuring that at the end of the day all sales objectives were met.
Fun team based enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Employee incentives
Cons: Lack job security
It was a fun place to work. It's fast-paced, you're always on your feet doing something. Most of all, I made amazing life-long friends and obtained great experience!
Long hours with few incentives
Sales (Former Employee), Barrie, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Favouritism and unfairness
You must be able to work to standards at all times in an almost robotic fashion. Management style is very autocratic and lacks humanitarian style.
No balance
Store Manager (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCApril 1, 2015
Pros: Good Salary
Cons: No work life balance
No work life balance. Salary is good but does not work to much with amount of hours required. Upper management has unrealistic expectations and people management is very poor.
Productive, FUN workplace!
JEWELRY CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Richmond HillMarch 24, 2015
I love working here, it's a lot of fun especially if you are into the charm bracelet concept and there's always more to learn. Only downside of it is there is no benefits or room for growth within the ranking unless you are specifically being trained to be a manager or team leader.
open workspace
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 18, 2015
The people I work with are amazing and make you feel comfortable. Team building is very important and I enjoy that we can all work together.