Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Great people horrible management
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON16 August 2017
as a customer the store is amazing which i why i wanted to work there. After 2 years of working there I realized how all the rules that are put into place to insure you do not receive any incentives or bonuses. As long as the manager Soo is there, you should NOT apply. Management never stays so once there is new management, hopefully the store is better. The team is also very close knit which is great if you are apart of the family but otherwise it has led a lot of people to quit.
Pros
Great people
Cons
dont follow laws ex. no 15 minute breaks for employees
productive and great experiance
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
a typical day at work was to sell the products hit a target amount.
i learned how to sell more to a customer how to make them want to purchase more. the hardest part about the job is the customers who came in with there mind set just on one item and a low priced budget so trying to get them to get more was a lot more difficult.
unprofessional environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 June 2017
Management had manny issues, over all I appreciated working with clients and grateful for the skills learned. It expanded my skills in working under pressure and working with different personality types.
Pros
learned new skills
Cons
terrible management
Fun knowledgable and meaningful place to work
Sales Associate/Greeter (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 May 2017
I love Pandora I have been a long time customer with many items and when given the opportunity to join the company I jumped at it and have enjoyed every minute of learning and having fun!
productive and fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  guilty15 May 2017
the management and staff are all a pleasure to work with. everyone is treated respectfully. a typical day consists of restocking charms, balancing trays, helping customers, and visual merchandising.
Good hours with friendly staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 May 2017
A typical day at work consisted of assisting customers and providing your opinion on jewelry. I learned how to manage under pressure during Christmas sales and deal with debit, credit and cash transactions. Overall, I enjoyed my time working as a sales associate with friendly staff and clean working conditions. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the busy schedule during holidays. The most enjoyable part of the job would be being exposed to beautiful jewelry on which you get some employee discount.
Fun part-time job but rare opportunity for growth.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON7 May 2017
Just like any other retail job, it has its pros and cons. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with others and meeting new people on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is accepting the fact that is no rarely any opportunity for growth and advancement. Also, the leadership of the management team isn't always the most supportive/ professionalism. Could significantly improve.
Pros
Interacting with new individuals
Cons
Long hours and not enough respect for employees from management
Amazing management
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 May 2017
The management always supports their staff and handles any issues perfectly. The work is fun because of the people working with you. They scheduled you based on your availability and never make you work long consecutive shifts.
fun workplace in my store
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 April 2017
At work, we basically introduce our products to customers in the store. We provide excellent customer services and always find a solution when we have problems. I would say the customer service in my store is the best comparing to other locations in Edmonton. Because we have nice, friendly and kind workers here; that's why we are always happy to help customers due to good mood.
A fun place to work with a lot of unique affordable jewellery products.
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC29 April 2017
A fun place to work with a lot of unique affordable jewellery products. Lots to keep up with as the products frequently change. Standardized ways of selling are required by the company.

Want to know more about Pandora Jewelry?

Ask a question
Productive and fun work environment
Sa (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 April 2017
This was a happy place to go to work, everyone was very welcoming and willing to help out if you had any problems with the cash as there was two or locating product.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 March 2017
Pandora was a great place to work. The team was very nice and they love their customers. The team worked well together to reach their sale goals and also improve their work ethics.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Terrible place to work upper management is incompetent
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario Bay, MB19 March 2017
Nice place to work, upper management/corporate, terrible. Wonderful co workers. Canadian Pandora corp is terrible district manager is incompetent. Expected us at store level to make up for their errors.
Pros
good benefits, lovely co workers
Cons
Upper management incompetent
Fun workplace and great staff
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON14 March 2017
I work here as a key holder, and have one of the best staff I've ever experienced. My store manager is also one of the best. We have our regular customers that we love seeing on a daily basis. Our owner is the only part of the job that I do not like.
Good Job
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON13 March 2017
Interestingly enough they look for beauty over qualifications.
Good work environment
happy place to work
LOTS of hours
nice people work there
fun to got o work every day
Great product and customers but poor scheduling and opportunity
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 March 2017
The product and job are great especially if you are passionate about the jewelry however scheduling and opportunity are poor. There is an expectation that you're available a certain amount of hours but never promised that you will recieve any of them. Requires a lot of product knowledge and memorization.
Pros
discount, first to know about new product and deals
Cons
no hours, poor scheduling, no communication
Great place to work as maybe a starter job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 March 2017
Very friendly staff when working there, would work days, evening, and weekends depending on scheduled shifts. I had the opportunity to learn a lot about jewelry and placing orders for the company for products needed. Management was never consistent, and the owner was never around to help with situations when they should have. Was hard to determine what to do depending on who you were working with as again all management expected totally different things and such to be done in different ways. I enjoy seeing how happy people are leaving the store, and hearing new stories as to why they wanted certain things. This was a very fun environment to work in, just needed a better management expectations. I had the opportunity to learn how to place orders and keep stock up to date to do so.
Pros
Learned many new sales and business skills, great people
Cons
Management was very much so on different books of expectations
decent job, loved the customers
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON2 March 2017
very competitive environment, lots of drama
really great pay
spent way too much on jewelry
great way to toughen up
if girls scare you don't work here
Pros
sweet discount, really nice to see people buying sentimental gifts for their loved ones
Cons
scary girls
Pandora
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 February 2017
A typical day at work consists of, getting checked in upon clocking in, this allows us to know our goals for the day and what we need to make as a store and our over all stats, as well as were we are personally sitting at as an individual.

Once we have been informed of our goals, we are then sent to the floor and greet customers upon entering. We ask them all non business questions, and then lead in with "what i can help with" or who they are shopping for.

If it is a quieter day, we go through the charm trays and make sure that they are presentable for when clients come in to look at the product. This would consist of lint rolling pillows, making sure everything is in the proper place. Ensuring that work station is organized and it is free of clutter.

Once all tasks have been completed, we would fill any other stock which includes charm and bracelet boxes and bags.
Pros
The customer interaction
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 February 2017
Pandora is a fun place to work especially since my coworkers became friends.
However, hours are very limited and scheduling is ridiculous.
Not only that, you always have to double check your pay stubs because sometimes you're not getting paid enough or your commission isn't right. You learnt how to up sell items. The hardest part of the job is memorizing all the names for the charms and the prices.

CEO Approval