Role and Responsibilities
1. More than 7 years of experience in IT.
2. More than 5 years of strong experience in designing, development of Applications using TIBCO Active Enterprise suite of products.
3. Strong TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Events, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Runtime Agent/Hawk, TIBCO Administrator skills.
4. Expertise in design of EAI applications and ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
5. Good understanding & implementation knowledge of EAI design patterns.
6. Implementation and development of Web-Services using SOAP over HTTP/JMS.
7. Good expertise in modeling XML Schemas.
8. Good understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT.
9. Expertise in Database & Unix.
10. MQ knowledge.
11. Implementing Load Balancing & Fault Tolerance for BW Engines.
12. Creation of TIBCO EMS Queues, Topics, Bridges, Routes.
Please list 5 mandatory “MUST HAVE” skills and experience for this requirement. Please include skills related to technical as well as domain and non-technical skills and experience as applicable to the position.
1. TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.9.2,TIBCO Designer 5.7,TIBCO Rendezvous 8.3
2. TIBCO Hawk 4.9,TIBCO EMS 6.0,TIBCO Business Events4.0, TIBCO Administrator 5.7
3. TIBCO EMS, IBM MQ
4. Knowledge on Java, Databases, Version Control
5. Basic Unix administration skills
Indeed - 18 months ago
Panalyx is a professional IT services company with its corporate office in Delaware, USA and Mississauga, ON. We consult and extend an...