IT experience (over 5 years) developing and providing software development support for PeopleSoft, writing automation scripts, performing root cause analysis of production issues
- Ability to work in an ever changing and complex environment.
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft 8.5 tools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Workflow and Portal.
- Hands-on experience supporting and maintaining PeopleSoft CRM and Financial modules.
- Ability to multitask, work within a dynamic, fast paced environment and ability to meet deadlines required
- Strong communication (oral and written) and time management skills
- Knowledge of Oracle DB and Java is plus.
- Telecommunications industry experience would be a great asset
The really important stuff…
- Develop, test and implement PeopleSoft CRM and Financial using PeopleTools 8.51.
- Work with the various IT teams development teams to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis of issues and report on health of the PeopleSoft environment.
- Provide on-call Level 3 support and triage production issues
- Coordinate the problem tickets resolution with members of the development team
- Work independently and promote team productivity
- Ensure that company established standards are followed. Comply with mandated policies and procedures and contribute in their improvement.
Indeed - 2 years ago