As a Java / J2EE Systems Software Programmer, you will have a wide range of responsibilities focused on providing technical solutions to meet our clients. needs.You will be part of a team of professionals that play a key role in implementing solutions and delivering results for large enterprise clients. You will also participate in the full-life-cycle of a client’s implementation while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process.
- Participate in the full-life-cycle of a client implementation, including:
. Requirements Gathering
. System Configuration
. Design, Testing and Support
- Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with functional consultants to write design specifications
- Develop solutions to implement client-specific interfaces and workflows
- Develop and understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the applications
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability and security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, client oriented
The candidate needs to have:
Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
1-2+ years experience with Java based technologies(Java,J2ee,java beans,java script)
*Strong Communication Skills
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary and benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery and satisfaction.
Panalyx is a professional IT services company with its corporate office in Delaware, USA and Mississauga, ON. We consult and extend an...