Job Title: Business System Analyst (Eagle)
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada.
Duration: Long Term
The analyst provides comprehensive application development, integration and maintenance services to support Client staff members to achieve their mandates, goals and business objectives and maximize potential of available information technology applications and systems.
Functioning within a team environment and broadly defined objectives, the analyst contributes to applications development, maintenance and enhancement projects from planning through testing, implementation and client training phases. In addition to coordinating assigned projects for custom developed systems and the integration of 3rd party vendor supplied applications, this position serves as a technical and analytical resource on various teams, projects and initiatives.
- Provide comprehensive technical, analytical and consultative services to support development and maintenance of derivative management systems and related applications within Company; provide significant interface development and architectural integration services for applications
- Provide comprehensive application and client support services for derivative management systems and related applications used by Client representatives, including first-line support, root cause analysis, training and consulting services and business resumption
- Provide technical, analytical and consultative services for derivative management system, related applications, special projects and initiatives that address client requirements and support achievement of goals, including prototyping, assurance, technical reviews, and basic project management activities
Desired Skills & Experience
The Analyst requires comprehensive knowledge of:
- Client mandate, goals, strategies and priorities
- Core business areas and organization structure of the organization
- Experience supporting Calypso or other Derivative Management Systems
- The securities industry and institutional money management practices
- Canadian Securities Institute (CSI): Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Derivatives Fundamentals Course (DFC) - desirable
- J2EE, Core Java, JDBC, Java Servlets, JSP, JUnit, XML
- MS Development Tools including VB.NET, .NET frameworks, web services
- Report development
- MS Sql Server, Oracle
- Enterprise investment systems (Sylvan, SimCorp Dimension, Charles River Trading System or LMS Loan Suite) are desirable.
The Analyst must have the flexibility required to respond to client requirements during peak workload periods and provide cover off during absence of other staff members; this position may call for providing quality support to applications on weekends and holidays
Indeed - 2 years ago
Panalyx is a professional IT services company with its corporate office in Delaware, USA and Mississauga, ON. We consult and extend an...