Panago Pizza

Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I was manager and assistant manager at two stores.
Manager (Former Employee), Coquitlam BC.April 15, 2015
Pros: it was a fun enviroment
I very much enjoyed working at the two locations. My coworkers were great to work with and I stayed at this job for a long time .
It's alright
Driver (Current Employee), Port MoodyApril 11, 2015
Pros: free pizza sometimes
The current manager works hard with no recognition from the owner, who is steadily losing control. Being a driver is a fun and simple job with flexible hours while I'm at school.
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Prince George, BCMarch 12, 2015
Delivering Pizza orders all over a small town in British Columbia, working with people. collecting money, finishing my night off with accounting for all payments.
being productive is very important
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), vancouver bcFebruary 24, 2015
- we show rapport with co workers is a very great experience and as well with the customers. showing passion in making pizza is very enjoyable in the part of my job.
GOOD PLACE
Deliverer, Cook & Coordinator (Current Employee), vancouverFebruary 4, 2015
GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE. GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACE GOOD PLACEGOOD PLACE.
Very productive and fun to work with nice people.
Morning Supervisor (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 26, 2014
Working with my recent job helps me to learned more about dealing with different kinds people, different attitudes and different behaviours. Plus it helps me to gain more confidence to my self. The management is good, my co-workers are nice and fun to work with. But the hardest part of my job is when I got no help when it comes to making a pizza dough. But the most enjoyable part of my job is when I take customers order and show them how important they are on the business.
Fun, flexible, free lunches
Cook/Night supervisor (Former Employee), Abbotsford BCNovember 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches, very flexable hours
Cons: boring when no orders are up, only pays minimum wage.
Panago is a great place to work, the only negative attitude only ever came from customers, work environment is fun.
OK yet not enough pay!!!!!
Cashier (Former Employee), Broadway, VancoucverSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: learning how t make different foods
Cons: not enough pay!!!
This job was interesting making foods that my kids loved, however in this job the pay was not at all good.
Workplace with jokes
cashier/ team member/ pizza maker (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: if you work more than 5 hrs you can have a small pizza for free
Cons: 8hrs
panago pizza was great working place for me. at that place co-workers were full of humor the used to make fun of each other in ironical manner that workplace taught me many things like team work,co-operation,working as helping hand and team spirit
Not a right fit in Ontario
Franchisee, Owner and Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great product
Cons: everything else
The brand is struggling in Ontario. If you are looking to settle, turn key and earn in under two years, this is NOT the right fit. Requires tremendous hard work, long hours and little to no pay. Management has had issues almost every year, from key people leaving (VP Marketing, Development, etc) to lack of a market understanding. They are quite stubborn in their approach and believe they are always right.
Fun people.
Driver/ Cook (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCJune 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch, good tips
Cons: low wages
Fast paced days, followed by slower days make for a good work week and atmosphere.
lacks proper management
kitchen supervisor (Current Employee), Fredericton, NBJune 4, 2014
Pros: free staff meal during 6 hour shift
Cons: long hours in a hot kitchen.
lacks proper management causing outages of ingredients, missing pay stubs and general high turnaround rate of employees.
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKMay 9, 2014
After being late just once, They let me go. The previous manager was completely unprofessional.
Great place to work at and great people to be around
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCMarch 10, 2014
Although my time there was short I had fun working there; the people are great and are fun to hang around with. The managers are great and can be very understandable. And as a delivery driver I learned a bit more about the different areas in Abbotsford than I knew before; which is weird since I've lived in Abbotsford my whole life. But overall it was a good working experience.
lots of fun
Manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
very fast paced,excellent company to work for,learned lots
Productive, Fun place to work
Supervisor, Cook, Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCDecember 4, 2013
Very fun place to work, got to work with friends, very flexible hours, easy job.
Fast paced and enjoyable work environment.
Delivery driver (Current Employee), EdmontonNovember 13, 2013
Pros: higher earning potential. some free meals. staff discount.
Cons: wear and tear on vehicle
I have enjoyed delivering for Panago thus far. Delivering to people's homes creates reliable and yet ever-changing experiences and challenges each night. Being a tips driven industry, my wages can vary from reasonable to excellent. I have found my coworkers to be personable and easy to work around.
It had a nice yet busy atmosphere
Food Prep and Server (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: positive manager, great atmosphere, busy work (time flies)
Cons: if people wanted only slices then they left, w.o a second thought. you must be able to keep their attention/interest
I loved the location where I had worked. The manager was great, the food was great, the location (for me) was good too. They have the most variety of pizza types that I have ever seen, and then two more. The work ethic and the fact that they usually prep and make their own pizzas from scratch was a really nice experience for me.
Productive and intriguing workplace with a variety of cultures to interact with
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Beaumont, ABJune 19, 2013
Pros: free pizza when working for more than five hours
Cons: short shifts, language barrier
A typical day at work included delivering, customer service, dish-washing, helping with dough making, and monetary management.

Management consisted of a store manager and store owners, who were able to at any point watch the activities of the store and would call the store to report any infractions with the work done.

The co-workers were friendly and interesting; however, there was a large language barrier due to their culture as filipino workers.

The hardest part of the job was appealing to customers when work was done incorrectly. Many customers felt angered whenever a worker made any type of mistake, and when attempting to resolve the issue, many co-workers were attacked verbally for their supposed "stupidity."
Team oriented
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cranbrook, BCJune 5, 2013
I enjoyed working at Panago. The company offered great benefits. Time always went by quickly, it was a great place to be involved in all aspects of operating and managing a pizzariea. Making sure customers were always happy with our product was always an important part of the day. I found this company always ready to donate to charitable organizations/ donating pizzas to help in raising funds in much needed situations.