Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

loved my bosses
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB23 March 2017
excellent experience making excellent food. loved the management. had fun getting good and quick at making delicious pizzas, and was treated with great respect by management.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no benefits
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 August 2016
A good place to make some money for the days working off. But sometimes your salary will be influenced by the bad weather, and you need find another job.
productive and fun place to work
Customer Service and kitchen (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 November 2016
Very busy business there is always something help with, I learned basic skills to make pizza and other typical Panago recipes, management was overall good even though there were sudden changes lately on management that lead to the disorganization of the business, co-workers are usually friendly and competitive but teamwork is very important, the hardest part is probably just multitasking way too many things at the time but it was always rewarding to get a smile back from satisfied costumers.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not enough paid
Better my managerial skills
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mount Pearl, NL5 December 2016
Was responsible for:
* All store paperwork
*Deposits and counting store safe and cash float
*Responsible for allproduct ordering
* Trained all new staff, and up-trained current staff
* Provided coaching and feedback to staff when nessessary
* Handed customer complaints with empathy
*Performed daily inventory on high cost items and a full store audit monthly.

At Panago, I learned a lot, and was able to further better my managerial and personal skills. Was given alot of responsibility, and performed almost all of the day to day operations.

The owners of the store are very helpful and assist you to become a better worker, and to assist in training me for my job.

The hardest part of the job, was terminating a staff members employment.

The most enjoyable part of my day was just being there. I love working, and especially in a fast paced environment. It brings in business, and keeps staff busy!
Pros
Fast paced environment, Lots of hours, good pay.
Fun, steady-paced workplace with simple requirements and excellent potential for growth.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC16 January 2017
Being a delivery driver has given me an awareness of both the land I live in and the many different peoples in a way that was previously unavailable to me. It has also made me a sharper driver in regards to pathfinding.
Pros
Free lunches with longer shifts. People who love pizza are pretty chill. Fun and caring co-workers.
Cons
Necessary to have a car with stable condition and gas mileage.
Awesome hours and great Tips
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC14 February 2017
Working at Panago was a lot of fun. I was constantly kept on my toes and moving around non-stop. There was always a delivery to take or dishes to wash, boxes to fold. I worked with a great bunch of people and learned quite a few driving tricks. Speed and accuracy were a necessity, and maintaining those attributes was very rewarding.
It was a productive and fun work place very easy and laid back when it's not the "rush"
Chef (Former Employee) –  203rd12 March 2017
I did not enjoy my experience working at panago pizza, the food is good but the store is very unorganized and unprofessional and the boss that I had at the location I worked at was very blunt and rude
Pros
50% off pizza
Cons
You spend allot of time cleaning because the rush is onl
High School level attitudes
Outbound Marketing Customer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 November 2015
Many employees in this company are high school age, the maturity level and understanding are very low. Unfortunately there was not much room for advancement. and many employees were unprofessional in regards to their attitudes at the workplace.

A typical day at work required a minimum of 28 calls per hour, I of course exceeded these expectations, while most if not all other employees on my team did not even meet the lowest of standards.
Pros
2 free slices of pizza every 2 weeks
Cons
no benefits/ barely any wage increases
great high school or post secondary job
Delivery Driver/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB20 January 2017
This is probably the highest paying part time job available. some nights i went home with over $100 for a 4 hour shift ($25/h) to simply drive around.
Pros
easy job
Cons
usually evening and weekend work
Coworkers and tips made it bearable
Part-Time Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 July 2016
Fun and friendly hardworking coworkers made working at Panago enjoyable. Coworkers were also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Duties were straightforward and easy. Time management was the most difficult part of the job. Making sure deliveries are on time and all duties completed before closing is essential.

Excellent attention to store cleanliness and food freshness/quality.

Management was pretty good at accommodating scheduling request and very reasonable and understanding.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Stressful during delivery rushes
A fun enjoyable and productive job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB29 December 2016
I got to learn a lot of new things when I start to panic go like how to make a pizza and how to make the dog what kind of pizzas to make how do use the cash register basically about everything that you can learn being a cook.
Pros
Free pizzas
Cons
Hot oven in the centre of the kitchen
easy going workplace and very flexible
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 December 2016
panago is a very flexible and easy going workplace. fun, yet responsible. customer service is a must. Employees were satisfied as well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
awkward work hours
Work in team and friendly environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2017
All employees work in team and confident. Employer was very friendly . I like worked with this company. Clean and safe place to work. very good staff .
Pros
Free meal for full shift
Pizza Pizza Pizza
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB31 January 2017
From taking orders to slapping out crusts to throwing on toppings! Never mind prep work and cutting pizzas so they could go please another customer! we did it all in a great flurry of speed!
Fun place to work
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ladner, BC19 February 2017
It was my first job. Employees were very friendly and even the manager was very helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was making pizzas.
its good
Cook/Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC6 September 2016
it was a fun place to work, didnt get many hours near the end of my job there.

i learned a lot

management was good, the old manager was my favourite

co workers are great

there werent any hard parts to the job

the whole job was enjoyable
Pros
fun people
Cons
not many hours
Fun and fast paced working environment
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 June 2016
A typical day at work was usually slow up until the evenings. I learned to become a leader and good team member of the Panago staff. The management was very good. I built strong relationships with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was working on the weekends. The work place became so fast paced, but I enjoyed the challenge and working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new skill and the friendships I made.
Pros
Discount on pizza
Cons
short shifts
Great
Certified Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2016
Good food, good wings, good cheesy bread. Time flew when work was busy. flexible schedule. food discounts were awesome. Nice friendly staff, that mostly got along.
Good job for part time workers looking to supplement their income.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 April 2016
Business goes from being really slow to crazy-busy and back again and so on and so forth, so you never know how much money you'll be making. Responsibilities are easy, a little tedious, and minimal; There is little supervision, but with it being a driving job that's to be expected. Management is good, co-workers are wonderful, humorous and lively. The hardest part of the job is getting food to the customer on time during rush hour, and the most enjoyable part is seeing vast types of people (and their pets!), going in to places you usually wouldn't -like the tops of the towers downtown or backstage at events and concerts, and being free to soak up some temporary solitude in the car.
Pros
Fun staff, adventurous-type work, flexible hours
Cons
Small income, overbearing owner, chincy/tight regulations
Good high school job
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB21 July 2016
i enjoyed the job for the time i was there but School was out and it was time to move on in life, job did what i wanted from it but would not like to continue as a career.
Pros
paid cash for day to day living
Cons
hard on the vehicle

2.8