Panago Pizza Employee Reviews in Canada

Coworkers and tips made it bearable
Part-Time Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 20, 2016
Fun and friendly hardworking coworkers made working at Panago enjoyable. Coworkers were also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Duties were straightforward and easy. Time management was the most difficult part of the job. Making sure deliveries are on time and all duties completed before closing is essential.

Excellent attention to store cleanliness and food freshness/quality.

Management was pretty good at accommodating scheduling request and very reasonable and understanding.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Stressful during delivery rushes
Great Enviroment
Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 13, 2016
A typical day at the Panago Customer Contact Centre, begins with taking attendance, doing daily data entry and minor clean up in kitchen. My day usually consists of data entry of new hires, daily, weekly and monthly reports, sending packages, taking care of invoices and filing many employee paper work into personal files.
Pros
free pizza on pay days
Fun and fast paced working environment
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 17, 2016
A typical day at work was usually slow up until the evenings. I learned to become a leader and good team member of the Panago staff. The management was very good. I built strong relationships with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was working on the weekends. The work place became so fast paced, but I enjoyed the challenge and working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new skill and the friendships I made.
Pros
Discount on pizza
Cons
short shifts
fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, ABJune 3, 2016
Management was good, I am close with the boss. very flexible with scheduling. The people that work there make it fun and everyone works hard. One of my favorite part time jobs
Pros
free pizza
good working environment
Food service assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABJune 3, 2016
great working environment wit lots of young people who made a wonderful team and a very supportive manager.
very organized work process
Fun job eay to learn
COOK/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 12, 2016
Panago was a fun work place, always had a great time working with them, the company really cares about their staff and tries to always help.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCMay 3, 2016
Answering phone calls with a polite manor
Taking orders and specialty orders
Transferring phone calls when needed
learning and knowing new and upcoming deals
Pros
free lunches and discounts
Cons
Good job for part time workers looking to supplement their income.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 13, 2016
Business goes from being really slow to crazy-busy and back again and so on and so forth, so you never know how much money you'll be making. Responsibilities are easy, a little tedious, and minimal; There is little supervision, but with it being a driving job that's to be expected. Management is good, co-workers are wonderful, humorous and lively. The hardest part of the job is getting food to the customer on time during rush hour, and the most enjoyable part is seeing vast types of people (and their pets!), going in to places you usually wouldn't -like the tops of the towers downtown or backstage at events and concerts, and being free to soak up some temporary solitude in the car.
Pros
Fun staff, adventurous-type work, flexible hours
Cons
Small income, overbearing owner, chincy/tight regulations
fun workplace
Deliveryman (Current Employee) –  Northland Plaza Northland Dr NW, CalgaryDecember 16, 2015
deliver items to customer
take back money
friendly co-worker
quickly and safety
plan travel schedules and routes
must be polite, respectful and considerate
Friendly
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABDecember 2, 2015
Very easy going and helpful staff.
A very nice and clean area to work, The place itself won several awards for best customer services.

Very Busy yet always on time delivery services, always giving credits to customer's on complaint's
Friendly staff members, fun work environment.
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Creston, BCDecember 1, 2015
I enjoyed my time working at Panago, there was room for advancement , and in managing I learned lots of new thing. There was many friendly co workers I had there, and a very supportive, friendly, and helpful boss. I learned many new things including how to open the business myself in the mornings, daily paperwork, food ordering, and counting stock. Panago was in all a very enjoyable job, with lots of variety in what I did on a day to day basis, Ranging from difficult and at times somewhat repetitive tasks, to very fun, challenging, educational, and exciting.
Pros
free lunches, friendly co workers, supportive employer
Cons
somewhat long hours
Productive and fast paced workplace
Chef (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BCNovember 29, 2015
It was a great place to work, unfortunately at the time I was looking for more stability in shifts so after a year and a half I obtained a job at Save On Foods and quit Panago.
Good, Fun, Place to work
Food Prep, Cashier, Phone (Former Employee) –  SmithersNovember 23, 2015
Fast paced work environment. Lots of friendly customers. Lots of great staff. Unfortinately having a lot of people meant not many hours. Good customer service from other co-workers.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not many hours
High School level attitudes
Outbound Marketing Customer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCNovember 14, 2015
Many employees in this company are high school age, the maturity level and understanding are very low. Unfortunately there was not much room for advancement. and many employees were unprofessional in regards to their attitudes at the workplace.

A typical day at work required a minimum of 28 calls per hour, I of course exceeded these expectations, while most if not all other employees on my team did not even meet the lowest of standards.
Pros
2 free slices of pizza every 2 weeks
Cons
no benefits/ barely any wage increases
Terrible place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  cochrane abSeptember 30, 2015
Worst place to work, the hours were bad & the hourly wage was even worse. Definitely not a place i would recommend unless you're young looking for something to keep you busy.
Fast pace workplace with good direction.
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, ABSeptember 16, 2015
slapping dough, proper maintenance of work area, folding boxes, sweeping floors, wiping work surfaces down, answering phones, mapping out deliverys, cooking pizza, communication with co workers.
Good experience
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BCSeptember 3, 2015
Panago pizza is not somewhere I planned advancing in or making a career from but it was good customer service experience and the staff were great.
Pros
Flexible hours, Fun enviroment
Cons
Not enough hours
n a
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCAugust 15, 2015
I used to work at Denman Street. A very busy but great experience place to work. Plus I had an awesome Boss. I wold highly recommend working for Panago Pizza to gain some experience.
Fast paced and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCAugust 7, 2015
Great company, wonderful people.

Really enjoy the people I work with. Job is quite easy but can be stressful at the really busy times. Supervisors and managers are always available to offer support.
Working with panago
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Broadway, VancouverJuly 17, 2015
i made pizza dough, pizza itself and also worked at the cashier. I learned how to make pizza. Management was very cooperative and very generous. The co-workers were nice and very helpful. The job was fairly easy because of management and co-workers so there was no hard part of working with panago. The most enjoyable part was dealing with different customers everyday.
Pros
Learning something new everyday.

2.8