Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

Friendly
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABDecember 2, 2015
Very easy going and helpful staff.
A very nice and clean area to work, The place itself won several awards for best customer services.

Very Busy yet always on time delivery services, always giving credits to customer's on complaint's
Friendly staff members, fun work environment.
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Creston, BCDecember 1, 2015
I enjoyed my time working at Panago, there was room for advancement , and in managing I learned lots of new thing. There was many friendly co workers I had there, and a very supportive, friendly, and helpful boss. I learned many new things including how to open the business myself in the mornings, daily paperwork, food ordering, and counting stock. Panago was in all a very enjoyable job, with lots of variety in what I did on a day to day basis, Ranging from difficult and at times somewhat repetitive tasks, to very fun, challenging, educational, and exciting.
Pros
free lunches, friendly co workers, supportive employer
Cons
somewhat long hours
Productive and fast paced workplace
Chef (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BCNovember 29, 2015
It was a great place to work, unfortunately at the time I was looking for more stability in shifts so after a year and a half I obtained a job at Save On Foods and quit Panago.
Good, Fun, Place to work
Food Prep, Cashier, Phone (Former Employee) –  SmithersNovember 23, 2015
Fast paced work environment. Lots of friendly customers. Lots of great staff. Unfortinately having a lot of people meant not many hours. Good customer service from other co-workers.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Not many hours
High School level attitudes
Outbound Marketing Customer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCNovember 14, 2015
Many employees in this company are high school age, the maturity level and understanding are very low. Unfortunately there was not much room for advancement. and many employees were unprofessional in regards to their attitudes at the workplace.

A typical day at work required a minimum of 28 calls per hour, I of course exceeded these expectations, while most if not all other employees on my team did not even meet the lowest of standards.
Pros
2 free slices of pizza every 2 weeks
Cons
no benefits/ barely any wage increases
Terrible place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  cochrane abSeptember 30, 2015
Worst place to work, the hours were bad & the hourly wage was even worse. Definitely not a place i would recommend unless you're young looking for something to keep you busy.
Fast pace workplace with good direction.
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, ABSeptember 16, 2015
slapping dough, proper maintenance of work area, folding boxes, sweeping floors, wiping work surfaces down, answering phones, mapping out deliverys, cooking pizza, communication with co workers.
Good experience
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BCSeptember 3, 2015
Panago pizza is not somewhere I planned advancing in or making a career from but it was good customer service experience and the staff were great.
Pros
Flexible hours, Fun enviroment
Cons
Not enough hours
n a
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCAugust 15, 2015
I used to work at Denman Street. A very busy but great experience place to work. Plus I had an awesome Boss. I wold highly recommend working for Panago Pizza to gain some experience.
Fast paced and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCAugust 7, 2015
Great company, wonderful people.

Really enjoy the people I work with. Job is quite easy but can be stressful at the really busy times. Supervisors and managers are always available to offer support.

Want to know more about Panago Pizza?

Ask a question
Working with panago
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Broadway, VancouverJuly 17, 2015
i made pizza dough, pizza itself and also worked at the cashier. I learned how to make pizza. Management was very cooperative and very generous. The co-workers were nice and very helpful. The job was fairly easy because of management and co-workers so there was no hard part of working with panago. The most enjoyable part was dealing with different customers everyday.
Pros
Learning something new everyday.
productive work place
pizza slapper (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 9, 2015
had fun with emnergetic workers
Pizza slapper
management was decent
free food was very enjoyable
it got tiring doing the same thing all day
Pros
free food and coke
Cons
same task all day
Interesting and productive workplace with a lovely view and a wonderful team.
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 1, 2015
At Panago, the most enjoyable part of the job was the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked pizza coupled with the friendly kitchen staff. My roles consisted of slapping pizza dough, taking customer orders at the till, bringing forth orders, and general cleanup, often in a very busy environment. The division of responsibilities made the rush hours bearable, and I learned to quickly refocus my energy towards areas lacking in attention. Maintaining a positive attitude was always well-received by customers, especially when long wait times were inevitable.
Pros
Occasional free food, friendly staff
Cons
Minimal breaks and tips, occasional workplace hazards (puddles, knives, hot trays)
Great
Cook (Current Employee) –  Langley, BCMay 24, 2015
A fun work environment, is fast pace, everyone is very friendly, always having a good time, never a day where I say that I hate going to work, I love interacting with everyone there and socializing as well as learning how to do new things there
Pros
always understanding of everyone's issues and such
Cons
short ours, not enought shifts
I was manager and assistant manager at two stores.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam BC.April 15, 2015
I very much enjoyed working at the two locations. My coworkers were great to work with and I stayed at this job for a long time .
Pros
it was a fun enviroment
It's alright
Driver (Current Employee) –  Port MoodyApril 11, 2015
The current manager works hard with no recognition from the owner, who is steadily losing control. Being a driver is a fun and simple job with flexible hours while I'm at school.
Pros
free pizza sometimes
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BCMarch 12, 2015
Delivering Pizza orders all over a small town in British Columbia, working with people. collecting money, finishing my night off with accounting for all payments.
being productive is very important
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  vancouver bcFebruary 24, 2015
- we show rapport with co workers is a very great experience and as well with the customers. showing passion in making pizza is very enjoyable in the part of my job.
Very productive and fun to work with nice people.
Morning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 26, 2014
Working with my recent job helps me to learned more about dealing with different kinds people, different attitudes and different behaviours. Plus it helps me to gain more confidence to my self. The management is good, my co-workers are nice and fun to work with. But the hardest part of my job is when I got no help when it comes to making a pizza dough. But the most enjoyable part of my job is when I take customers order and show them how important they are on the business.
Fun, flexible, free lunches
Cook/Night supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford BCNovember 13, 2014
Panago is a great place to work, the only negative attitude only ever came from customers, work environment is fun.
Pros
free lunches, very flexable hours
Cons
boring when no orders are up, only pays minimum wage.