Panago Pizza Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Good job for part time workers looking to supplement their income.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 13, 2016
Pros: Fun staff, adventurous-type work, flexible hours
Cons: Small income, overbearing owner, chincy/tight regulations
Business goes from being really slow to crazy-busy and back again and so on and so forth, so you never know how much money you'll be making. Responsibilities are easy, a little tedious, and minimal; There is little supervision, but with it being a driving job that's to be expected. Management is good, co-workers are wonderful, humorous and lively. The hardest part of the job is getting food to the customer on time during rush hour, and the most enjoyable part is seeing vast types of people (and their pets!), going in to places you usually wouldn't -like the tops of the towers downtown or backstage at events and concerts, and being free to soak up some temporary solitude in the car.
fun workplace
Deliveryman (Current Employee), Northland Plaza Northland Dr NW, CalgaryDecember 16, 2015
deliver items to customer
take back money
friendly co-worker
quickly and safety
plan travel schedules and routes
must be polite, respectful and considerate
Friendly
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 2, 2015
Very easy going and helpful staff.
A very nice and clean area to work, The place itself won several awards for best customer services.

Very Busy yet always on time delivery services, always giving credits to customer's on complaint's
Friendly staff members, fun work environment.
MANAGER (Former Employee), Creston, BCDecember 1, 2015
Pros: free lunches, friendly co workers, supportive employer
Cons: somewhat long hours
I enjoyed my time working at Panago, there was room for advancement , and in managing I learned lots of new thing. There was many friendly co workers I had there, and a very supportive, friendly, and helpful boss. I learned many new things including how to open the business myself in the mornings, daily paperwork, food ordering, and counting stock. Panago was in all a very enjoyable job, with lots of variety in what I did on a day to day basis, Ranging from difficult and at times somewhat repetitive tasks, to very fun, challenging, educational, and exciting.
Productive and fast paced workplace
Chef (Former Employee), Maple Ridge, BCNovember 29, 2015
It was a great place to work, unfortunately at the time I was looking for more stability in shifts so after a year and a half I obtained a job at Save On Foods and quit Panago.
Good, Fun, Place to work
Food Prep, Cashier, Phone (Former Employee), SmithersNovember 23, 2015
Pros: Staff discount
Cons: Not many hours
Fast paced work environment. Lots of friendly customers. Lots of great staff. Unfortinately having a lot of people meant not many hours. Good customer service from other co-workers.
High School level attitudes
Outbound Marketing Customer (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCNovember 14, 2015
Pros: 2 free slices of pizza every 2 weeks
Cons: no benefits/ barely any wage increases
Many employees in this company are high school age, the maturity level and understanding are very low. Unfortunately there was not much room for advancement. and many employees were unprofessional in regards to their attitudes at the workplace.

A typical day at work required a minimum of 28 calls per hour, I of course exceeded these expectations, while most if not all other employees on my team did not even meet the lowest of standards.
Terrible place
Cashier (Former Employee), cochrane abSeptember 30, 2015
Worst place to work, the hours were bad & the hourly wage was even worse. Definitely not a place i would recommend unless you're young looking for something to keep you busy.
Fast pace workplace with good direction.
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee), Spruce Grove, ABSeptember 16, 2015
slapping dough, proper maintenance of work area, folding boxes, sweeping floors, wiping work surfaces down, answering phones, mapping out deliverys, cooking pizza, communication with co workers.
Good experience
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCSeptember 3, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours, Fun enviroment
Cons: Not enough hours
Panago pizza is not somewhere I planned advancing in or making a career from but it was good customer service experience and the staff were great.
n a
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 15, 2015
I used to work at Denman Street. A very busy but great experience place to work. Plus I had an awesome Boss. I wold highly recommend working for Panago Pizza to gain some experience.
Fast paced and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCAugust 7, 2015
Great company, wonderful people.

Really enjoy the people I work with. Job is quite easy but can be stressful at the really busy times. Supervisors and managers are always available to offer support.
Working with panago
Cashier (Former Employee), Broadway, VancouverJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Learning something new everyday.
i made pizza dough, pizza itself and also worked at the cashier. I learned how to make pizza. Management was very cooperative and very generous. The co-workers were nice and very helpful. The job was fairly easy because of management and co-workers so there was no hard part of working with panago. The most enjoyable part was dealing with different customers everyday.
productive work place
pizza slapper (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 9, 2015
Pros: free food and coke
Cons: same task all day
had fun with emnergetic workers
Pizza slapper
management was decent
free food was very enjoyable
it got tiring doing the same thing all day
Interesting and productive workplace with a lovely view and a wonderful team.
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 1, 2015
Pros: Occasional free food, friendly staff
Cons: Minimal breaks and tips, occasional workplace hazards (puddles, knives, hot trays)
At Panago, the most enjoyable part of the job was the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked pizza coupled with the friendly kitchen staff. My roles consisted of slapping pizza dough, taking customer orders at the till, bringing forth orders, and general cleanup, often in a very busy environment. The division of responsibilities made the rush hours bearable, and I learned to quickly refocus my energy towards areas lacking in attention. Maintaining a positive attitude was always well-received by customers, especially when long wait times were inevitable.
Great
Cook (Current Employee), Langley, BCMay 24, 2015
Pros: always understanding of everyone's issues and such
Cons: short ours, not enought shifts
A fun work environment, is fast pace, everyone is very friendly, always having a good time, never a day where I say that I hate going to work, I love interacting with everyone there and socializing as well as learning how to do new things there
I was manager and assistant manager at two stores.
Manager (Former Employee), Coquitlam BC.April 15, 2015
Pros: it was a fun enviroment
I very much enjoyed working at the two locations. My coworkers were great to work with and I stayed at this job for a long time .
It's alright
Driver (Current Employee), Port MoodyApril 11, 2015
Pros: free pizza sometimes
The current manager works hard with no recognition from the owner, who is steadily losing control. Being a driver is a fun and simple job with flexible hours while I'm at school.
delivery driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Prince George, BCMarch 12, 2015
Delivering Pizza orders all over a small town in British Columbia, working with people. collecting money, finishing my night off with accounting for all payments.
being productive is very important
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), vancouver bcFebruary 24, 2015
- we show rapport with co workers is a very great experience and as well with the customers. showing passion in making pizza is very enjoyable in the part of my job.