Panago Pizza

Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
OK yet not enough pay!!!!!
Cashier (Former Employee), Broadway, VancoucverSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: learning how t make different foods
Cons: not enough pay!!!
This job was interesting making foods that my kids loved, however in this job the pay was not at all good.
Workplace with jokes
cashier/ team member/ pizza maker (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: if you work more than 5 hrs you can have a small pizza for free
Cons: 8hrs
panago pizza was great working place for me. at that place co-workers were full of humor the used to make fun of each other in ironical manner that workplace taught me many things like team work,co-operation,working as helping hand and team spirit
Not a right fit in Ontario
Franchisee, Owner and Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great product
Cons: everything else
The brand is struggling in Ontario. If you are looking to settle, turn key and earn in under two years, this is NOT the right fit. Requires tremendous hard work, long hours and little to no pay. Management has had issues almost every year, from key people leaving (VP Marketing, Development, etc) to lack of a market understanding. They are quite stubborn – more... in their approach and believe they are always right. – less
Fun people.
Driver/ Cook (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCJune 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch, good tips
Cons: low wages
Fast paced days, followed by slower days make for a good work week and atmosphere.
lacks proper management
kitchen supervisor (Current Employee), Fredericton, NBJune 4, 2014
Pros: free staff meal during 6 hour shift
Cons: long hours in a hot kitchen.
lacks proper management causing outages of ingredients, missing pay stubs and general high turnaround rate of employees.
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKMay 9, 2014
After being late just once, They let me go. The previous manager was completely unprofessional.
Great place to work at and great people to be around
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCMarch 10, 2014
Although my time there was short I had fun working there; the people are great and are fun to hang around with. The managers are great and can be very understandable. And as a delivery driver I learned a bit more about the different areas in Abbotsford than I knew before; which is weird since I've lived in Abbotsford my whole life. But overall it was – more... a good working experience. – less
lots of fun
Manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
very fast paced,excellent company to work for,learned lots
Productive, Fun place to work
Supervisor, Cook, Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCDecember 4, 2013
Very fun place to work, got to work with friends, very flexible hours, easy job.
Fast paced and enjoyable work environment.
Delivery driver (Current Employee), EdmontonNovember 13, 2013
Pros: higher earning potential. some free meals. staff discount.
Cons: wear and tear on vehicle
I have enjoyed delivering for Panago thus far. Delivering to people's homes creates reliable and yet ever-changing experiences and challenges each night. Being a tips driven industry, my wages can vary from reasonable to excellent. I have found my coworkers to be personable and easy to work around.
It had a nice yet busy atmosphere
Food Prep and Server (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: positive manager, great atmosphere, busy work (time flies)
Cons: if people wanted only slices then they left, w.o a second thought. you must be able to keep their attention/interest
I loved the location where I had worked. The manager was great, the food was great, the location (for me) was good too. They have the most variety of pizza types that I have ever seen, and then two more. The work ethic and the fact that they usually prep and make their own pizzas from scratch was a really nice experience for me.
Productive and intriguing workplace with a variety of cultures to interact with
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Beaumont, ABJune 19, 2013
Pros: free pizza when working for more than five hours
Cons: short shifts, language barrier
A typical day at work included delivering, customer service, dish-washing, helping with dough making, and monetary management.

Management consisted of a store manager and store owners, who were able to at any point watch the activities of the store and would call the store to report any infractions with the work done.

The co-workers were friendly – more... and interesting; however, there was a large language barrier due to their culture as filipino workers.

The hardest part of the job was appealing to customers when work was done incorrectly. Many customers felt angered whenever a worker made any type of mistake, and when attempting to resolve the issue, many co-workers were attacked verbally for their supposed "stupidity." – less
Team oriented
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cranbrook, BCJune 5, 2013
I enjoyed working at Panago. The company offered great benefits. Time always went by quickly, it was a great place to be involved in all aspects of operating and managing a pizzariea. Making sure customers were always happy with our product was always an important part of the day. I found this company always ready to donate to charitable organizations/ – more... donating pizzas to help in raising funds in much needed situations. – less
Great, Easy Going Workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Olds, ABApril 5, 2013
Pros: friendly and comfortable atmosphere
Cons: not amazing pay
Great job for anyone. Very team oriented. Management is good. One manager is fantastic although the other lacks in friendliness and doesn't treat employees that great. Co-workers are great, and the best part about the job is definitely working in a laid back but hard working atmosphere. Work isn't a chore at Panago.
productive and fun
driver (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: good tips
Cons: car milage
a typical day at panago would be to come into the store, get all the dish's cleaned and the dough machines cleaned. Then i would cut and deliver the pizzas to the customer and collect payment.
Fun place to work at
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCSeptember 22, 2012
Making pizza's, dough, and cutting all the toppings. Stocking the shelves, and dealing with cash. Customer service was the most important part of the job.
Fun place for young people.
Pizza Chef (Former Employee), Peace River ABAugust 29, 2012
Pros: discounts and sometimes free pizza
Cons: minimum wage job
Normal hours.
Learn how to work on a team efficiently.
Great management and co-workers.
Hardest part was dealing with the incredibly low wage.
Best part was the fast paced environment.
On the whole it was an exciting place to work, as we expected people to like what they have ordered
Supervisor (Former Employee), Grande PrairieJuly 16, 2012
Pros: free lunch, challenge
We always expected a new challenge every day, and to be ready to accept anything presented to us in a rush. everyone was helpful and ready to co oprated with each other. The hardest part of the job was trying to convience a customer the rules of the company and the most enjoyable part of the job was in helping customer in decision making.
good pizza, but not good price, no deal at all
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJune 21, 2012
Pros: free 8"pizza if you work a full shift, 50% off for employee
Cons: working hours are very
not too bad, if business get improve, employee will make more.
Best Pizza business in BC
Supervisor (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCJune 4, 2012
Panago is a great place to learn about team building and customer service. Its a fast pace organization with an excellent track record. I would recommend Panago as great place to get your first job.