Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work.
Driver, all around dedicated employee. (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON9 January 2018
I was fired for no reason at all simply stating I wasn't a good fit for the position. I've never been fired from any job, ever. I was over qualified for the job.

I still haven't been paid. And they owe me for debit tips for the first few shifts.

I only have it a one star because zero stars is not an option.
Great Place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 December 2017
This was a good company to work for. The team was supportive and full. The job was enjoyable and fun to be at. I was excited for work every morning and would recommend this company to my friends!
Very good relations in the workplace. Healthy and professional atmosphere.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 December 2017
Very similar work days, but thanks to good management and a well planned process the days go by very smoothly. Management is helpful and understanding, especially during the training period.
fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 December 2017
My typical day at work was help customers, make pizza and at night help cleaning and organizing stuff. The management is good, the manager is kind. I learned how to do customer service.
Pros
kind co-workers
Cons
lots of schedule
Glad I'm panagone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC9 December 2017
Supervisors were hypocrites (ate on the floor which isn't usually allowed and constantly on facebook) and one always talked to me like a 5 year old. Ordering system always crashes which causes stress and more angry complaints after the other. Coworkers were mostly very cliquey and loud kids. Upselling is stupid and needs to stop.
Pros
Made me drink lots of water and stay hydrated, located beside a sikh temple that serves free vegan food
Starter job
customer service representative level 2 (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC28 November 2017
The hours are flexible, works very easily with a student schedule or if you have a second job. Management and supervisors are very easy going and personable. This is definitely a job to gain experience but not somewhere to stick around. The salary is minimal, scheduling is all over the place with shifts as short as 3 hours.
Pros
Pizza fridays
Cons
no consistency with hours
Rush
Staff Worker (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB16 November 2017
Working at Panago is stressful sometimes, week days are not usually busy. Rush days and busy hours are usually on Friday and on the weekend. Having to deal with costumers daily has taught me to be more considerate and patient about the costumers comments and complaints, being understanding towards costumers will not repel but instead it will attract more consumers due to good quality costumers service.
Hardest part of the job would be dealing with the Supply deliveries, putting things away and not knowing where they actually belong.
Most enjoyable part of the job is when it is holiday and getting double pay.
Pros
Lunch is covered
Cons
Low hourly rate
Great people
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC13 November 2017
The work atmosphere is good. Mangement is supportive. The pay is minimum wage, and there are no paid sick days or benefits. The hours are flexible which is good for students. All ages are working there from teenagers to baby boomers.
Pros
Flexible hours, free food every payday, good co-workers and managers
Cons
low pay, no sick days, no benefits, not much growth opportunities
It was a great place to work but managment was bad
Driver (Current Employee) –  Taber, AB13 November 2017
The job its self was easy and fun sometimes but management was a pain, very cheap so we had to struggle with complaining customers about little things and shortages of certain foods because they didn't order it in advance.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
no advanments\ no full time
okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 October 2017
pretty boring - not very challenging and not a lot of room for growth. plus side is that you do have the option to work at home if you'd like. pay is okay.
Relatively alright place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC18 October 2017
It was an ok place to work but did not enjoy management as well with many in store tasks. Was fat too bust for the few workers that were there and had to do pretty much everything by myself most nights.
Pros
Pizza
Cons
Dealing with huge orders while under staffed
good place
Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 October 2017
great management and staff
great please to work
very supportive
they training there staff nicely
great location
great products
amazing customers !
Fun and Busy!
Assistant Manager/Supervisor/Chef (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB4 October 2017
-Enjoyed working here!
-Very good manager!
-Very clean store!
-I really liked the opportunity for advancement!
-The perks that come with working here are great!
Wonderful Job
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Campbell River, BC25 September 2017
I had a great experience working at Panago Pizza. The management and staff were awesome to work with. Very clean and safe work environment with proper training.
Fast
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2017
As the store manager, I have learned a lot especially because any food business is a very paste environment. My responsibility was to get the inventory done on time.
Managenent sucks
CLOSING DRIVER/SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC21 September 2017
Management didn't pay all hours required, not enough reimbursement for gas payment. Abusive boss, manipulative staff, not well trained and chastised for mistakes you haven't made.
Panago
Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC9 September 2017
usually steady,
I learned the procedures of how to do paper work at the end of the day, and I learned a lot of what Duncan looks like from a map. the proper procedures of food safety and food cost
the hardest part of the job...I never really had a hard moment to be honest

the best part of the job was that I met a lot of amazing people.
Pros
steady
Cons
would have to work a certain amount of hours before you could get a free meal
Fast paced, friendly environment
Cashier/ Cook (Current Employee) –  St. Albert, AB30 August 2017
Very flexible schedule to fit a student athletes life. Friendly co workers and a easygoing environment that easily transitions to the fast paced dinner hours.
Good for students
driver (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 August 2017
It is my first part time job.
It is good for students working in weekend.
I learned customer service skills and double check.
I really like Panago Pizza.
great job and great tips
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC15 August 2017
Panago was a fast paced place to work and I really enjoyed it! the people were great and the tips were amazing! the hours were not the greatest but for a young teen it will make a great job