Company: PanAbrasive, INC, part of the WINOA Group, provides steel shot and grit to manufacturers, construction sites, railcars and many other areas of industry. The WINOA group is a world leader for steel abrasives and diamond cutting tools.
Job Description: The Production Planner is responsible for the day to day management of the production scheduling as it relates to detailed packaging requirements, production and inventory levels, forecasted demand as well as unplanned customer requirements. An advanced level of material planning and manufacturing knowledge is required. In addition to the daily production planning duties this position will also support the Operations and Supply Chain Organization.
The main duties include:
- Daily planning of packaging requirements for all plants.
- Track and enter daily production
- Manage plant inventory
- Provide lead times to Sales team
- Research and optimize transportation solutions
- Track company non-conformance & provide weekly summary
- Support with administrative duties for ISO 9001/14001 and OSHAS 18001
- Assist in updating operational procedures & work instructions
Requirements and Qualifications: A successful candidate will be a graduate of either college or university with relevant manufacturing experience. They must be VERY efficient in excel and able to use all other Microsoft Office products. They should be motivated, organized and be very detailed. Excellent communication skills are very important for a successful candidate.