Palo Alto Networks Employee Reviews

Lot's of Work to Do
Project Manager, IT Applications (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA12 January 2016
Palo Alto Networks has a lot of work to do to become a well run company operationally. I wish them good luck, as their mission is critical. I hope they will take the advise of those who are experience and who have the knowledge, skills and abilities to scale the company towards operation efficiencies.
Excellent products. Excellent service. Extremely stressful environment.
software engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA4 November 2015
The security industry is constant warfare and you are ahead of The Bad Guys. The issues are incredibly complex and your knowledge needs to be broad. The hardest part of the job was the constant state of emergency in the wild. The best part of the job was knowing that you helped solve incredibly difficult problems. The other hardest part of the job is that nobody noticed that it was you who helped solve it.
Pros
healthcare, good cafe, excellent compensation, strong leadership, solid products, excellent product reputation, innovation
Cons
increasing office politics, cramped work spaces, poor work-life balance, no help with training
Fun Place
BW on HANA Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka16 March 2016
In my present Organization is really good to work as fresher,they train us well as they can.
Nice place to learn and also have fun at work.
Great Company
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA15 September 2015
Supporting Operation team in month end closed is totally different environment than working within the Finance people.
People in Operation are more flexible and laid back, they do not really understand the accounting concept. However, they are very fun to work with.
People dress more casual, and cubicle decoration on your birthday
Pros
flexible and laid back
Cons
laid back
Fun work environment with a great culture
Senior Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA6 March 2015
Palo Alto Networks is a great place to work. It is a fun, relaxed environment with lots of interesting work. It is undergoing a period of massive growth, and is transitioning from a small company to a formidable presence in the arena of enterprise level network security.
Pros
Flexible hours, great culture
Cons
Inexperienced Management
Learning new stuff always
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA18 August 2014
i joined as a Grad Research assistant at PAN . It is a place where my theoretical knowledge in networking and security took the form of a practical device the firewall.
I was definitely not easy in the beginning to solve network security related real time issues . As expertise increases the time taken in solving the issues is greatly reduces. But there is always good amount of pressure in solving the issues.
Productive and Friendly Environment
Technician (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CA22 February 2014
Majority of time there production goals have been set high and met. In the morning time we get list of priority units and begin working on them. There are a wide range of problems that may be the reason the device is not working properly so we must trouble shoot systematically and be creative as well. I've learned many things about the components within a computer system and how it operates.The management is very relaxed and give freedom to work by yourself. Some co workers can be difficult but you have that at any job. The most enjoyable part of the job is accomplishing our goals and getting a big monthly bonus.
Pros
Lots of scheduled events withing company, bonuses, nice management.
Cons
Management is not open to finding more effective methods, training is not structered.
Good Company, unsettled management
Program Manager Channel Sales, SLED (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA20 April 2015
Good, fast paced, start-up feel company.
But political unsettled management.
In general the employees are nice, friendly staff, most managers are nice from the front.
If your in sales, this is a hot company to be selling right now.
Very nice job
Network security engineer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA3 August 2015
Everything was perfect for two years. However salary was not the best.
I was on a positive and enterprise level company and so exited to learn more and more every day
Energetic great place to work. Work hard-Play hard
Technical Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA27 March 2012
An excellent place to work, very little politics. All have a can-do attitude. Just wish I could have been there longer.
Excellent opportunity for growth.
Pros
caters to employees. excellent working environment, friendly people.
Cons
maturing start-up. challanges of a start-up, building infrastructure
Productive and fun workplace with great people!
Temporary Executive Assistant to SVP and CFO (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA7 July 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at PANW! I just wish that I could have found a permanent position within the company.
Yes, we do have a Ping-Pong table here, and much more
Corporate Sales Rep - LATAM & Caribbean (Current Employee) –  Plano, Texas24 January 2014
As a typical startup Company, this is a wonderful place to be, to make money and acheive professional growth.
Pros
Startup environment with high potential for growth
ALL
Salesforce Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX28 February 2015
Nice place to work. Every day is a challenge to learn new things.
good team to work. Professional environment....................

All positive about the company
Pros
all
Representative of USA Company in Vietnam
Regional Sales Manager - Vietnam (Former Employee) –  Hanoi, Vietnam21 October 2014
New experience of working environment
New product solution
A lot of training
Very energetic environment
SQA Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA25 March 2013
Learned a lot of skills as the company is still in the start up mode. Engineers are really good

4.3