Palo Alto Networks Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with great people!
Temporary Executive Assistant to SVP and CFO (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 7, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at PANW! I just wish that I could have found a permanent position within the company.
Good Company, unsettled management
Program Manager Channel Sales, SLED (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 20, 2015
Good, fast paced, start-up feel company.
But political unsettled management.
In general the employees are nice, friendly staff, most managers are nice from the front.
If your in sales, this is a hot company to be selling right now.
Fun work environment with a great culture
Senior Data Scientist (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, great culture
Cons: inexperienced management
Palo Alto Networks is a great place to work. It is a fun, relaxed environment with lots of interesting work. It is undergoing a period of massive growth, and is transitioning from a small company to a formidable presence in the arena of enterprise level network security.
ALL
Salesforce Developer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: all
Cons: no
Nice place to work. Every day is a challenge to learn new things.
good team to work. Professional environment....................

All positive about the company
Representative of USA Company in Vietnam
Regional Sales Manager - Vietnam (Former Employee), Hanoi, VietnamOctober 21, 2014
New experience of working environment
New product solution
A lot of training
Learning new stuff always
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAAugust 18, 2014
i joined as a Grad Research assistant at PAN . It is a place where my theoretical knowledge in networking and security took the form of a practical device the firewall.
I was definitely not easy in the beginning to solve network security related real time issues . As expertise increases the time taken in solving the issues is greatly reduces. But there is always good amount of pressure in solving the issues.
Productive and Friendly Environment
Technician (Current Employee), Roseville, CAFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: lots of scheduled events withing company, bonuses, nice management.
Cons: management is not open to finding more effective methods, training is not structered.
Majority of time there production goals have been set high and met. In the morning time we get list of priority units and begin working on them. There are a wide range of problems that may be the reason the device is not working properly so we must trouble shoot systematically and be creative as well. I've learned many things about the components within a computer system and how it operates.The management is very relaxed and give freedom to work by yourself. Some co workers can be difficult but you have that at any job. The most enjoyable part of the job is accomplishing our goals and getting a big monthly bonus.
Yes, we do have a Ping-Pong table here, and much more
Corporate Sales Rep - LATAM & Caribbean (Current Employee), Plano, TexasJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: startup environment with high potential for growth
As a typical startup Company, this is a wonderful place to be, to make money and acheive professional growth.
Very energetic environment
SQA Test Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 25, 2013
Learned a lot of skills as the company is still in the start up mode. Engineers are really good
Energetic great place to work. Work hard-Play hard
Technical Operations Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 27, 2012
Pros: caters to employees. excellent working environment, friendly people.
Cons: maturing start-up. challanges of a start-up, building infrastructure
An excellent place to work, very little politics. All have a can-do attitude. Just wish I could have been there longer.
Excellent opportunity for growth.