As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Facilitate customer test drives.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Track customers using store specific management system/s.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Build and maintain current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
- Prepare vehicles for customer pickup.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
- Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Experience in automotive sales, is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of computers
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license and criminal record check
Please apply in person at Palladino Honda, 990 Kingsway -- Ask for Lee Mulligan (General Sales Manager)