Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

It was well structured and room to expend my skills
Microbiology Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY27 October 2016
I worked in a microbiology lab where where i validated drugs from pharmaceutical companies for their antibacterial properties. I learned more about microbiology lab than i did in college. I partook in interviews and building the team for the lab. The dynamic between myself and my coworkers facilitated the completion of our assignments. Hardest part of the job is meeting the time framed that has been put in placed while trying to validate a drug that became unpredictable. I enjoyed the company of my coworkers on and off work.
Pros
offer payment for school while working
Cons
room for growth was slow
Pay is good but could be better.
Microbiology Laboratory Scientist I (Former Employee) –  Port whashington, NY2 October 2016
company is good. pay is good. people are good. management should be little better. the overtaking of Danaher is bad, its making people loose job. Pay is good but could be better.
Lack of Leadership/Port Washington
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY23 September 2016
Worked part time for this company. Rude and unprofessional. No respect between employees and management. Employees have no respect for each other. Employees do what they want! Needs Management to step up to the plate and Manager each department. HR really needs to get involved and resolve many issues.
Stay Away
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FL18 August 2016
Micro Managed by a bully, my advice is stay far away until they figure out he is the problem - people don't quit the company they quit the manager and this guy is why I quit along with a ton of other managers.
Pros
Knowledge of the every day worker.
Cons
VP of Global Operations - a bully!
High Staff Turnover
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia10 August 2016
Micro management, complex management structure and most managers are fighting for their existence at Pall. High staff turn over due lots of changes. focusing on agressive selling and lost their status of solution provider.
Pros
good products
Cons
continuous changes, micro management, and complex environment
Very Diverse Company
SENIOR SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NY28 June 2016
Tight Security at the compound
Learned about the Japanese culture, Workshops provided to help you get acclimated to the environment
Sales and Marketing training
Nice company to work for
enough work to last you threw the night
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD 2109320 June 2016
There was plenty of work to keep you busy threw the night. Co-workers were enjoyable to be around. Management was exceptional. Plenty of hours to get over time.
Pros
overtime
Cons
conflict with personal interest
Fun Learning Environment
QA/QC Biologist (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CA10 May 2016
Pall gave me the opportunity to enter the Quality Control Career and working with great team members I was able to acquire skills to further my career.
Pros
Great Team Work
Cons
Their training leaves a lot to be desired
Customer Service Representative (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY9 May 2016
Purging previous years' invoices to make room for the current years' invoices, placing purged invoices in alpha/numeric order, placing them in the archives. Training for SAT was sporadic, some coworkers were memorable.
Pros
not constantly sitting
Cons
bad training program
opinion
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Newquay20 April 2016
Parasites (lice, bedbugs), bullying, discrimination, favoritism. Good money. Harmful conditions: cyclohexanone, M.E.K, ethyl acetate (no masks)
Pros
good money
Cons
healtcare
management is clueless.
machinist (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NY18 November 2015
Typical manufacturing shop. good group of guys, some worked, some slept. Management restructured often, which left everyone running around cause no one knew anything. Promised training to advance and increase pay, never happened. Boss had his favorites, and was a slug.
Pros
great pay, benefits.
Cons
no "proper" training, was never getting off 3rd
The work was not bad but the day to day non sense was crazy
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Indiana11 October 2015
The Job was not that bad but everything was built in house. No parts were ever there.. most of the stuff was made in house and still not on the shelf..
Pros
Scheduling was good lots of time off
Cons
You needed the time off to clear your head
Postive experience
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth9 October 2015
Overall the experience at Pall corporation was positive, there was a good professional engineering environment. There was adequate training and support provided.
Great workplace
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NY30 September 2015
Worked as a shipping/receiving clerk and learned more of receiving/shipping process. Management worked well with its co-workers. Co-workers worked well together as a team. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Good Place to Work
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Deland, FL26 September 2015
Good team with a tenured work force. Good Employee morale. Senior Leadership is very involved in day to day operations.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Weather
NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY5 September 2015
Heard so many nice things about what the company USED to do for their employees.. Unfortunately, those days are long gone....
Pros
Brand name recognition
Cons
Better days are long gone
Enjoyable and friendly workplace.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Ilfracombe, ENG2 September 2015
I enjoyed working here and i enjoyed the shift pattern as it added variety to the month. I enjoyed that clear instructions were given on what to do and that I was kept busy which is how I work best. I would have stayed at this job longer if I didn't have to relocate.
I found it a great place to work
Fitter /Service Technician Pall Australia Somersby (Former Employee) –  Somersby, NSW1 September 2015
A great place to work reasonably close to home management and staff were great to work with like every job you have your days when you wish you weren't there
Pros
most things paid for when travelling
Cons
travel at short notice
Shipping & Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deland, FL24 August 2015
Great place to work. I learned a lot of skills that will help me with my future. Management team communicates well, but could be better with the directives.
Benefits
Cons
short breaks
A decent place to work
Director of Quality Systems Validation (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY11 August 2015
Company allows employees to work from home
Good holiday/vacation time
Most co workers are helpful and pleasant to work with

2.7