Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

High Staff Turnover
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AustraliaAugust 10, 2016
Micro management, complex management structure and most managers are fighting for their existence at Pall. High staff turn over due lots of changes. focusing on agressive selling and lost their status of solution provider.
Pros
good products
Cons
continuous changes, micro management, and complex environment
Their training leaves a lot to be desired
Customer Service Representative (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 9, 2016
Purging previous years' invoices to make room for the current years' invoices, placing purged invoices in alpha/numeric order, placing them in the archives. Training for SAT was sporadic, some coworkers were memorable.
Pros
not constantly sitting
Cons
bad training program
Stay Away
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 18, 2016
Micro Managed by a bully, my advice is stay far away until they figure out he is the problem - people don't quit the company they quit the manager and this guy is why I quit along with a ton of other managers.
Pros
Knowledge of the every day worker.
Cons
VP of Global Operations - a bully!
enough work to last you threw the night
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD 21093June 20, 2016
There was plenty of work to keep you busy threw the night. Co-workers were enjoyable to be around. Management was exceptional. Plenty of hours to get over time.
Pros
overtime
Cons
conflict with personal interest
Very Diverse Company
SENIOR SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 28, 2016
Tight Security at the compound
Learned about the Japanese culture, Workshops provided to help you get acclimated to the environment
Sales and Marketing training
Nice company to work for
Fun Learning Environment
QA/QC Biologist (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 10, 2016
Pall gave me the opportunity to enter the Quality Control Career and working with great team members I was able to acquire skills to further my career.
Pros
Great Team Work
opinion
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  NewquayApril 20, 2016
Parasites (lice, bedbugs), bullying, discrimination, favoritism. Good money. Harmful conditions: cyclohexanone, M.E.K, ethyl acetate (no masks)
Pros
good money
Cons
healtcare
The work was not bad but the day to day non sense was crazy
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 11, 2015
The Job was not that bad but everything was built in house. No parts were ever there.. most of the stuff was made in house and still not on the shelf..
Pros
Scheduling was good lots of time off
Cons
You needed the time off to clear your head
Teams are small but very focused and productive
Senior Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Port WashingtonJuly 19, 2015
I develop new membranes or methods out of new materials. In this work, high inventive and technical skills are necessary combined with quick adaption to problems. Additionally, collaboration between groups (chemistry/development) is essential.
Critical thinking and time management are important to decide when a research idea is not feasible.
Great workplace
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 30, 2015
Worked as a shipping/receiving clerk and learned more of receiving/shipping process. Management worked well with its co-workers. Co-workers worked well together as a team. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Enjoyable and friendly workplace.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Ilfracombe, ENGSeptember 2, 2015
I enjoyed working here and i enjoyed the shift pattern as it added variety to the month. I enjoyed that clear instructions were given on what to do and that I was kept busy which is how I work best. I would have stayed at this job longer if I didn't have to relocate.
I found it a great place to work
Fitter /Service Technician Pall Australia Somersby (Former Employee) –  Somersby, NSWSeptember 1, 2015
A great place to work reasonably close to home management and staff were great to work with like every job you have your days when you wish you weren't there
Pros
most things paid for when travelling
Cons
travel at short notice
BIG NO for someone joining IT
Global Solution Service Delivery Analyst MMWM (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, ENGJune 24, 2015
Life sciences line of business does make huge net profit whereas others are just ok.
No pressure to work, hence work life balance is good
Salaries increments & bonus for lower lower & middle level are not so good because all money is taken away by few people i.e Manager & above.
Excellent performers are also axed under the name of IT restructuring.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Cost cutting
Postive experience
Engineer (Former Employee) –  PortsmouthOctober 9, 2015
Overall the experience at Pall corporation was positive, there was a good professional engineering environment. There was adequate training and support provided.
A Joke! RUN!
Assembler A (Former Employee) –  New Port RicheyMay 21, 2015
This Place is a Joke! They only hire people without experience. A typical work day is watching everyone walk around and gossip. you are not trained properly. Management have their favorites, and have no idea what they are doing. Co-workers are Phony. The hardest part of the job was not getting rewarded for your hard work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day I left. Well since they just sold the place I'm sure it will not last to much longer. Good Luck!
Benefits
Cons
Everything!!!!
Annual raises are pathetic: around 1%
Senior Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 20, 2015
Annual raises are measley and it doesn't matter if you slack off or work hard. They are the same for just about everyone.

They give you a "promotion" by changing your title and increasing the work load with hardly any pay increase.

Help me get out of here!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 18, 2015
Business is business Pall Corporation is a outstanding Corporation.
Long working hours for everyone but overtime is a plus unless you are salary based.
I learned we have great hard working people in great places.
My coworkers are one of the greatest part of working at Pall.
The hardest part of the job is working long hours for overtime to make what is annually promised to me, which leaves me with no life balance.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to hear my supervisors complimenting my hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Need to know basis, trend of terminating employees at the end of day, after work is completed on Friday.
Shipping & Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deland, FLAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work. I learned a lot of skills that will help me with my future. Management team communicates well, but could be better with the directives.
Benefits
Cons
short breaks
Mandatory overtime and loss of Christmas shutdown.
Operator (Former Employee) –  HauppaugeMay 1, 2015
If all you want is mandatory overtime and loss of winter shutdown due to management keeping an impossible production schedule. Then this is the place for you. I have never been in a company that thought so badly of management, that the day I started training I was told to run as fast as I can and never look back.
Pros
Winter summer shutdown. Joking
Cons
Schedule is a joke.
NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 5, 2015
Heard so many nice things about what the company USED to do for their employees.. Unfortunately, those days are long gone....
Pros
Brand name recognition
Cons
Better days are long gone

2.7