ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING SECURITY CAREER WITH A COMPANY THAT PUTS THEIR EMPLOYEES FIRST?
If so, then Palisade Security Group is for YOU!
The Field Manager is a front line quality assurance position responsible for facilitating the success of security officers in delivering excellent customer service. Primary duties include the active supervision and on the job quality of life support of all security officers including professional conduct, on the job training, safe and supportive working environments, and emergency scheduling, conducting site surveys and officer inspections. Ensures a high level of customer service is provided and maintained through regular client contact. Ensures branch profitability through contract compliance, efficient use of resources and fostering safe work habits. This position is a night shift position.
- Professional in appearance and presentation. Understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and controls.
- Must be able to understand what is observed, interpret, communicate and write via logs, incident reports, loss prevention reports, etc.
- Must be able to conduct a site safety report.
- Must be able to lead by example and provide a positive model for security officers.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently. Ability to track and maintain scheduled assignments.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good computer skills required (e.g., MS Outlook, MS Word).
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with peers and clients, at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Scheduling background a plus.
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driver’s abstract
- May be required to hold and continue to meet the requirements of any applicable license for Security Officers.
- May be required to work overtime without advance notice. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including night work.
- Will be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Must be able to maintain visual acuity and alertness for long periods of time including long periods driving a motor vehicle.
- Must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described.
(FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO APPLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD)
To apply for this position:
1. Visit our website at http://www.palisadesecurity.com
2. Go to the Careers page
3. Click the link to sign up
4. View the job ads, register and apply