Palasad is London’s most unique recreation (bowling, billiards, ping pong, arcade) and casual dining venue. Our success is attributed to great staff and strong management.
We are seeking a MANGER whose primary focus would be to lead “Customer Focused" management shifts and to organize the daily operations of the business.
Palasad Store Managers are responsible for the following tasks:
1) Monitoring all aspects of the business performance to ensure that all guests receive the desired dining and entertainment experience. Maintain a customer focus at all times.
2) Maintain target labour and costs controls.
3) Monitoring all financial information to ensure that the restaurant meets annual budget requirements.
4) Developing the other members of the management and hourly team.
5) Execution of operational training programs according to Palasad standards.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES include:
1) To grow sales and control costs.
2) To implement and complete employee training and coaching at the store level.
3) Execute internal promotions and to spearhead outside promotions in the store’s immediate trade area.
4) Liaison and communication between upper management, employees and customers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Previous management experience in a full-service restaurant/entertainment venue is required along with exceptional leadership skills and a customer focused attitude.
Excellent compensation program composed of a base salary and performance based incentive.
MEDICAL & DENTAL, FITNESS MEMBERSHIP AT REDUCED RATE.
At Palasad our focus is on the fun. We took the classic bowling experience, added a refined yet comfortable dÃ©cor along with video screens,...