Paladin Security Employee Reviews in Canada

A Professional and Well Organized Company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 21, 2016
Always looked forward to going into work as it was a great environment, with a great staff. I learned a lot, about how to deal with a variety of situations, such as aggravated patients or visitors; learned how to restrain patient, if needed. developed my interpersonal and communication skills and overall improved myself as an individual.
I love mu job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, ONApril 21, 2016
I preform many patrols both on the interior and exterior of the site ensuring the safety of staff and visitors as well I am in charge of unlocking the main doors in the morning. My co-workers are supportive and informative and the management is very respectful and understanding. I thoroughly enjoy my job because the atmosphere is well mannered and the people I work with are professional.
Pros
One man site
Cons
One man site
very professional and enjoyable work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, ONApril 21, 2016
A work place that requires you to use law on your every shift. Very well managed and professional company. The most enjoyable part of working as a Security Officer with Paladin Security Group, is that everyday you get to meet new people, and experience different things that help you grow not only within the work environment, but as an individual as-well.
Pros
Lunch is paid
Cons
nothing
Strong Culture, Lots of valuable experiences and training
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABMay 18, 2016
The people I worked with and the challenges each day provided were the reason i loved coming into work every day. The pay was good, team spirit and comradeship was high and even though it was long hours and I was exhausted, I knew my time was well spent and I was able to show the uniform with respect, honor and pride.
WAS great place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSJuly 20, 2016
Was a fantastic place. Then a thing called favoritism came into play. The company is unfair and if your not one of the selected 'favorites' your going to be miserable! Don't bother complaining about things because they will make sure to flip it and blame you.
DONT WORK HERE!
Pros
Paid lunch.
Cons
Everything else.
discrimination in the company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  BCJuly 8, 2016
I thought pladain is great company, but when I went to the open house interview, I saw they give English test sheets everybody except white people!!!!
I said WTF is going on and through the papers and left.

How would you feel if you where in my situation???
Pros
Very bad company
Cons
I dont recommend it all
Thought it was going to be a great place to start a career but was wrong
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, ABMay 16, 2016
I am working at a hospital at the moment so they give you health care training which is provided, that is a plus but other than that if you want to expand your horizons ( verbal judo, PPCT ) to help protect yourself better it really is not going to happen
Pros
Benefits, Experience
Cons
everything else
I learned to out lay of the city.
Bylaw Peace Officer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 10, 2016
I no longer work for Paladin Security. It was a good job with great co-workers but for the work you do and the things you deal with on a daily basis, it just did not pay enough.
Pros
good crew to work with in the PED department.
Cons
daily abuse from citizens
Company Doesn't Seem To Care About Staff
Security/Mental Health Officer (Former Employee) –  TorontoJuly 26, 2015
Paladin offered great positions for experience moving forward. Paladin seems to take advantage of this by offering their employees the bare minimum in compensation.
Pros
Mental Health Experience
Cons
Terrible Yellow Uniform, Underpaid
Great company to work for
DISC Site Supervisor Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCFebruary 24, 2016
I find that Pladin Security is a great company to work for, they care about their staff and treat everyone like family. There is lots of room for advancement. Everyone works as a team. Continuous training.
Vast amount of learning curves and experience
Security Guard - Mental Health (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 22, 2016
Fast paced environment working in a hospital facility. Dealing with all staff members and issues in the majority of the facility. Because of a strong bond among different teams and casuals work becomes a enjoyable environment.
Cons
Very long hours
Fun Co Workers
Mobile Patrol Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BCJune 1, 2016
Got along well with Co workers
management is oblivious to the lack of efficiency in the office.
The working environment was difficult and painful.
Pros
Cons
they film your every move, no trust in employees, bad pay for what we do. They don't truly care about our safety.
my job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABJanuary 2, 2016
My day is 12 hr days. I've learned the importance of safety and the importance of access control. The management go above and beyond to help my co workers and me. The team that I work with are eager and willing to offer help whether voluntarily or when I ask. The most difficult part of the job is actually not the job itself but with me. I try so hard to be perfect. The most enjoyable part of my day is knowing that the I do the best that I can to help make the company successful.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 6, 2016
The Company paladin is great if you are looking for a job with alot of hours and looking for some entry experience . uniforms are free
Pros
lots of hours and free uniforms
Cons
lack of communication
Professional enviroment
Multi-Site Security Supervisor, NHS (Current Employee) –  Niagara RegionJune 20, 2016
I would recommend Paladin for development growth and a stepping stone towards careers in law enforcement / corrections and Canadian customs. The experience offered through Paladin has be proven time and again.
very hard working
Shift Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 16, 2016
hard working and professional job is challenging at times but is educational and the team leads are always ready to give guidence and direction when needed. co workers are are always there and job knowing.
It was really good place to work.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 8, 2016
It was a really good experience working with Paladin security. Working with Peace Officers and you can learn a lot from them. Lots of room to go upwards in Company.
Pros
Breaks are paid
Cons
Long Hours
short and sweet
Security guard (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NSAugust 17, 2016
Personally i would rather no say anything regarding my current workplace. I thoroughly enjoy being able to work at the hospitals and connecting with my clients and watching them progress.
It was Ok
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 20, 2016
The general culture and work/life balance is great
The Case management is terrible really don't care about there customers
Little to no advancement
while I was there $15/hr. was good but now that's minimum wage
Pros
Meet some great people and very easy work
Cons
no Advancement and case managers havent got a clue
Very impressed with Professional Management and fellow Employees
Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 18, 2016
I am a relatively new employee of what is clearly the top rated company of Security Services in this country. Since I joined several months ago, I have nothing but positive vibes and things to say about everyone who is employed here. Thank you for making your new recruits feel like family.
Pros
Many.
Cons
None.

2.9