Paladin Security

Paladin Security Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome company to work for.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 20, 2015
Gives you proper training like memo book writing, use of force, first aid, etc. I'm working with the best knowledgeable people.
overall amazing company i worked for
security guard (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: everything was a pro for me in this company
I worked for paladin security in the childrens hospital it was the best job i have ever had, I love helping people and meeting new people and learning new things. Everyday was an adventure for me, the nursing staff that I became close to were amazing people. I took extra shifts and worked longer shifts just to be there because I abssolutly loved to be there all the time. My favourite place to work was in the ER (emerg) and mental health unit I met alot of children who just made my day everyday to see them grow and just be such hapy individuals no matter what the circumstances were that they were facing. I learned alot from these children and staff there at the hospital.
They don't care much about their employees
Security Guard (FT) (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 10, 2015
Ive been promised to be provided for 40 hours per week since i was hired and im still under 32.. they put a new employee on a shift i requested.. youre on a blind spot of csm or a manager after youre hired... all they care about is you show up for your shift and they will call you 1000 times if they need you but they barely answer if you need them
think yourself
not a great company
Working as a security guard
Security Officer (Former Employee), Halifax, CanadaJanuary 8, 2015
I worked at Nova Scotia Power for a year with Paladin Security. I really enjoyed my time while working with this company because they treated me well and I was able to learn a bit about the different ways of handling everyday nonsense.
GOOD JOB
Safety Officer - WORKED (Current Employee), CALGARY, ABDecember 21, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: long hours
LEARNT A LOT ABOUT SECURITY SYSTEMS AND SECURITY CODES. HEALTHCARE GUARD
Well rounded company
Guard (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 12, 2014
Although some of the procedures can be finicky, the overall experience has been good.
not labour intensive, easy but boring, also low pay
Security Guard (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 26, 2014
- routine job
- good survival job if your a student
- conduct patrols
- access controls
- monitor cameras
- earning minimum wage..
great sites and shifts
Security Guard (Current Employee), winnipegNovember 17, 2014
amazing people and friendly staff,
public interaction, people management skills
good pay however management was not good at all
Security officer, loss prevention Alberta license (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaNovember 13, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, great wages, friendly staff
Cons: unorganized management, hard work conditions
This company was giving me a great wage but they were very unorganized they would book me in shifts without letting me know prior and also they told me to leave site as in on incident and said that everything was fine however the next day i was marked as a no show and almost lost my job
Security
Security Professional (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCNovember 12, 2014
Security is what it is. Boring job. Company has lots of oppurtunities
Fun place to work, always meeting new people
Team Lead Security Guard (Current Employee), Geroger Brown College - Waterfront CampusOctober 27, 2014
the hardest part of my job is to find ways at night to make it more exciting for my team member. my most enjoyable part is meeting new people and giving the student and staff members a sense of safety.
Good survival job
Security Guard at SAIT (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 26, 2014
I learned and maintained cordial relationships with customers and clients with diverse backgrounds.
Horrible Management, lied about pay
security guard (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 14, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Cons: pretty much everything else
The Management had trouble doing the most basic of tasks and would consistently "forget" things that you had asked them for.

They lied about the wages that I would be receiving on the job site, and knowingly placed me into an unsafe work enviroment.
Productive and well organized company.
Security Guard (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaSeptember 22, 2014
A good company with good advancement but low pay.

Well organized.
Quiet workplace with interesting people
Security Guard (Former Employee), winnipegSeptember 19, 2014
A typical workday started by me signing in, completing my rounds, writing reports, watching monitors.
Challenging job. Happy to have met more friends than enemies
Security Officer (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: meet different people of different personalities
Cons: dealing with violent & undesirable characters
I enjoyed working with my colleagues and learned a lot even if we have only a few minutes to talk about the job at turn over time. Although some areas of management and administration may be improved, I was very happy to be working for the company. I have always been successful in sending panhandlers, drunkards, drug users away but there are times when I let old homeless women stay for a few minutes in the parking area when it was snow cold outside. That was a hard part of my job. The most enjoyable would have to be the time when I realized that the mother and daughter drug users whom I have advised about their habit had gone to the Detox and Rehab and took up a course to work in a beauty shop. I still have their phone numbers with me.
Not a very good place to work
Patrol Officer (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: 6 days off
Cons: wages
The only thing I liked about my job was the people. other then that the wages are not enough for the amount of things you have to do in a day, the weather you have to stand in, and the overall job scope itself was horrible. They have a high turn over.
Good work environment and experiences
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 31, 2014
Pros: lots of hours and good environment. plenty of good experiences.
Cons: long shifts and nights make for tough time management.
Overall the company provides you with many opportunities to grow and many experiences to learn from. Sometimes there was a lack of communication between management and the site operations but with a good liaison the miscommunication can be fixed. I would suggest this job to anyone looking into law enforcement or any job that services the public.
Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion
Security Officer (Current Employee), BurnabyAugust 20, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: graveyard shift
Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire. Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve orders and protect property. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
Interesting job work place with an understanding supervisor
Security Agent S.E.M.I (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 10, 2014
Days at work are not same depending on situations that are happening. Some days are quite some others are very busy. Currenctly posted at a hospital where working full time.

My co-workers are best one, we have a strong works ethics and we rely on each others. Every one make sure is job is done correctly respecting hospital, company, city, province laws.

1 2 3 4

About Paladin Security

Paladin is a security super-company with resources and expertise that span all asset protection specialties. By establishing highly – Read more