Paladin Security Employee Review

View all Paladin Security reviews

Worse company I have ever worked for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON13 April 2014
I worked for Paladin for a year and 4 months. I quit yesterday. I had them as a part time weekend job. I Was asked by my other job to work a day I normally work for Paladin. Now with this stupid company Paladin, seeing I used to work weekend nights. It was hard to take off. So it got to the point I asked my Co worker, the one who relieves me to work a different time than normal. He agreed. 2 hours before he was to come in he told me he wouldn't be coming in any longer. Then I had to get mobile to come in. Took 2 hours waiting. I pretended I was sick. When I left, the mobile went into the work computer and pulled my history and my conversations on Facebook. And the used them to argue that I have pretended to be sick. Yes that is true but they invaded my privacy. Tomorrow is Monday. I will be calling the labor board about this issue. I don't care about the job Cuz it was the worse pay ever. STAY AWAY FROM PALADIN.

They don't care about you. I had no life working for them. I worked 1 year straight and when I was eligible for vacation I was only allowed 4 days. I called in sick instead. I'm telling you stay away.
Pros
I quit, I quit, I quit, got to yell at management
Cons
Everything, pay is terrible, Co workers try to get you fired, managers don't care, They don't give you stuff when you need it. Can't take a day off.

Other Paladin Security Employee Reviews

Worst company for security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB17 January 2018
Stay as far away from this company as you can. Hours are terrible, management is the worst in the industry. They bully you and manipulate you when they require extra shifts. Payroll is a joke. They do not follow labour standards, and that is coming from a labour board employee. No vacation time regardless how long you have worked for them. I couldn’t get one week vacation time after 3 years with this company.
Pros
Management leave you alone most of the time
Cons
Every single thing
Good management team
Security Agent (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 January 2018
This company has an open door policy, and they listen well. But with my personality and the client environments they provide, are not suitable. This company can provide the experience someone needs for a future employment with law enforcement industry.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Not suitable for non confrontational people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Security. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8