Paladin Security is the industry leader in security services nationwide. To be the best, we hire the best!
Paladin Security officers are reputed for their superior level of customer service and professionalism in the industry. Our Security Officers provide a custom tailored service to meet the needs of our clients. Successful candidates will provide a variety of services which are site specific including: careful and close monitoring of high risk patients, asset protection, Occupational First Aid services, and any other services specific to the needs of the client. This position is available on an on-call basis.
- Monitor patient's health conditions and overall safety; Report any changes to Security and/or Nursing staff.
- Log and document all incidents reported by hospital staff, physicians, patients or visitors.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Remain calm and effectively perform in emergency situations.
- Write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records using effective communication skills.
- Able to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Basic knowledge of security procedures and non-defensive communication.
- Able to follow, and enforce safety codes, regulations, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Able to handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion.
- Present a professional image to the public.
- Adhere to our Code of Ethics in performing job requirements.
- Able to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Willing to work on call and commute throughout the lower mainland.
- Open availability needed. Flexibility to work all shifts (afternoons/nights/weekends).
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- High School Diploma.
- Must be 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a security license in the Province.
- Basic Security Training, OFA I, or CPI training would be considered an asset.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers. Only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.