Paladin Security's mission is to provide our clients with the finest security services and products available in the marketplace. We will provide the very best in quality which, in no uncertain terms, means investing heavily into the selection, support, supervision and personal development of our employees.
We offer our employees: top industry wages, extensive training, comprehensive benefits, promotions from within, rewards and recognition, and more!
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services according to client needs.
- Offer support to any person in need of assistance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience
- Must possess a High School Diploma
- One year experience in a security and/or customer service.
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- Must be 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a security license in the Province.
- Basic Security Training, OFA I, or CPI training would be considered an asset, however will be provided to successful applicants.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills; Ability to interact confidently and proactively with the general public presenting a professional image.
- Successfully conduct security patrols without direct supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and effectively perform in emergency situations.
- Write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records using effective communication skills.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Have basic knowledge of security procedures, handling violent behaviours, and non-defensive communication.
- Follow and enforce safety codes, regulations, and procedures.
- Handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion.
- Adhere to our Code of Ethics in performing job requirements.
- Ablilty to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Job requires the ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Required to carry and utilize a two-way radio for communicating site activities.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of environmental factors when doing indoor and outdoor foot patrols; Exposure to weather conditions.
- Ability to work effectively both alone and on a team.
- Flexibility and availability to work: evenings, graveyards, weekends and holidays.
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers. Only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Paladin Security was established in 1976 as a provider of basic security guard services. From modest beginnings with four employees and one...