- Bike Patrol * On-Call Security * High Profile Officers * Patient Watch * Paladin Security – Now Hiring!
Paladin Security officers are reputed for their superior level of customer service and professionalism in the industry. We are currently offering a number of different opportunities in which our employees would be expected to provide custom tailored services to meet the needs of our clients. Successful candidates will provide a variety of services which are site specific including: regular patrols, access control, asset protection, Occupational First Aid services, and any other services specific to the needs of the client.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO WORK FOR PALADIN:
- Flexible Hours – Being a full service security provider, Paladin Security has a variety of shifts to offer our employees including full-time and part-time hours during days, afternoons and graveyards.
- Extensive Training – With access to over 40 safety and security-related courses, we offer our employees an extensive range of company-paid training opportunities.
- Recognition – Paladin is the industry leader in employee rewards, recognition and incentive programs. We present monthly awards to recognize our employees for their outstanding efforts.
- Opportunity – Thanks to our record growth, Paladin Security has new positions being created all of the time allowing room for advancement within the company. We also encourage and help our employees pursue careers in the law enforcement field.
- Competitive Pay – At Paladin, we have higher expectations for performance than our competitors do, but we are also prepared to pay more to maintain those standards.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- High School Diploma.
- Must be 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a security license in the Province.
- Willingness to consent to a training commitment contract.
- Relevant training would be considered an asset.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers. Only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Paladin is a security super-company with resources and expertise that span all asset protection specialties. By establishing highly...