Due to continued growth, we have an exceptional opportunity for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to work in our Saskatoon, SK office.
Provide administrative support in all areas of construction project management as well as leading and supporting finance, safety, human resources, administrative and IT requirements of the business unit.
- Providing complete reception and administration support for the office.
- Reviewing, analyzing and ensuring purchase orders are complete and accurate.
- Reconciling purchase orders to packing slips.
- Reviewing new hire packages for completeness, entering new hires into the system and forwarding all information required by other departments.
- Coding timesheets for office staff and submitting to payroll for processing.
- Liaise with IT and sites ensuring all IT services are provided and set up for on-site offices.
- Providing administrative support to Project Coordinators, Project Managers and Site personnel/supervision.
- Ensuring smooth and timely paper-flow between Head Office and sites.
- Liaise between management and site.
- Preparing and issuing meeting minutes.
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining office and filing systems.
- Acting as liaison with subcontractors and clients in expediting drawings, pricing, site instructions, change notices and related information.
- Providing additional duties, projects or tasks supporting site project operations as required.
- Work will be performed primarily at the office located in Saskatoon, SK.
- Regular site visits may be required and will require PPE to access the sites.
- Hours of work are from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- One ½ hour unpaid lunch break daily.
- Extensive use of a computer and prolonged sitting.
- Lifting, pulling and rolling drawings from time to time.
- Regular communication with project management staff, site personnel, clients, consultants and vendors/subcontractors.
- Business casual, professional attire or as appropriate for site visits.
- Travel to/from Edmonton head office on occasion.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office suite of products.
- Proficient with technology and electronic equipment.
- Exceptional organizational and ability to multi-task.
- Effective writing and reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Minimum grade 12
- 1 – 2 year business certificate or diploma
Pagnotta Industries, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program.
Please remit your resume in confidence to the attention of Amanda. Please note, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Pagnotta Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.