PAE

PAE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good company
Fire Dispatcher (Current Employee), Baghdad, IraqAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Bonus, travel money
Cons: nothing that I know
I enjoyed my time working for this company. Management is good, coworkers are like a team. I learn new things almost everyday here. The most enjoyable part is the job training by the supervisors. Only hardest part is I am in a warzone.
Government Contractor
DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER_BRIDGE SECURITY CONTRACT (Current Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanAugust 25, 2015
Global government contractor with a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions to support the complex missions of our customers around the world.
Good company with Great Benefits
BAS Technician (Current Employee), BaghdadAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Salary
Cons: Location
Good contracting company to work for. The benefits range from "jut OK" to great depending on which location you're employed.
outstanding workplace, productive and very challenging
Food Service Associate (Former Employee), DjiboutiAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Full Accommodation, free air travel, free internet, can use gym, play sports and Xbox games, free bus travel, free foods, free laundry
Cons: long working hours
we were serving 6000 personnel everyday including civilian contractors. workers and military. I have learned to enhance my decision making, perseverance, patience and motivation. working at a very high pressure situation every single day. the hardest part of the job is when America celebrates holidays, we are very busy at that time, making cakes, preparing american foods to serve to the american people. the most enjoyable part of my job was when we finished our task ahead of schedule, before we end our work we already done our task. also we have to wear some costumes like Santa Claus or St Elmo. those memories I cannot forget.
The employees are great to work with
Biometric Technician (Current Employee), ColoradoAugust 14, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Greeted with a friendly smile and a good morning upon arrival.
Deal with people from all nations
Management is great
Co-workers are great
the hardest part of my job is the diversity in language
I enjoy all parts of my job
PAE is a high energy company with nice people
Security Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 6, 2015
Pros: I traveled and worked overseas
Cons: Lack of variety
A typical day at work is initiating, reviewing and rejecting and submitting SF 86s, verifying clearances, tracking cases and being the go-to person.
Great admisphere and fantastic co-workers
Contractor (Current Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Pay and communication between employees and management
Cons: healthcare and possible ending contracts
I love my job and love working for PAE contrators. Management is awesome always there when needed. Updates and information always passed down. Training always available.
fast pace and detail requiring job
Export Customer Service Officer (Current Employee), SydneyAugust 3, 2015
Customer Service is required person who can handling the high stress and fast pace work environment, however, it also a job can enhance the ability of handing different issue, solve the problems and meet lovely client.

overall, it is a job that suitable for people who wants to create a career.
Supportive Company in a harsh environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), BaghdadJuly 30, 2015
Pros: High expectations and standards.
Cons: Would benefit Company if employees recieved longer vacation time.
Many hours of work per week required to maintain acceptable relations with customer.
Very rewarding experience in overseas communities.
A fastly growing company with an lot of opportunity and challenge
Corporate (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: The Mission of the company and the work they do internationally, Opportunities for self-motivated go-getter to learn and develop
Cons: Politics in hiring and some remnants of cronyism, They don't readily promote or hire from within (unless you play the game), Lack of diversity in Senior Management Positions.
The company is a pretty decent company to work for if you're a self-motivated individual. From the time I first started with them to the present, there have been many positive changes. They've grown form a company that primarily relied on cronyism and "who you know" to get decent career growth to being more of a professional organization. As with any company, there is still a degree of that politics – more... and cronyism. However, there are enough good professional people who recognize the true talented people in the company as opposed to those who are there because of who they know. Some recent hires have been done externally even though management admittedly had equally qualified people internally.

The culture has changed from a small type company to more of a mid-size corporate environment out of necessity. However, there are still several folks from the "Old PAE" who are having a tough time adapting to the more robust corporate style and professional requirements of a more major Government Contractor - A few dinosaurs that are slowly aging out of the company.

The mission of this company and the people here are some of the best I've ever worked with. – less
Executed age appropriate activities for club members
Security Training Specialist (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAJuly 20, 2015
Collaborated with colleagues to insure and organized environment that instills Boy and Girls Club values and prepares youth for success.
Not in touch with needs of employees
Mechanic III/ Production Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Daggett, CAJuly 15, 2015
Company expects employee to accomplish many tasks with limited manpower, equipment, and parts. In the aviation field that's a demanding task for anyone, especially when supporting the Armed Services.
Office work
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee), Rosslyn, VAJuly 12, 2015
Typical day is a helping with what ever is needed in the office.
the management is good.
no hard part the work is understanding.
Productive, fast paced friendly work environment
Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Good health care package, convenient commute
Cons: there are few opportunities for advancement
A typical day of employment consists of analyzing media, loading the media to various databases. We also create and assist with document productions and trial preparations. We constantly meet deadlines.
My supervisor is terrific. I have learned a great deal from him about managing situations and delegating projects. He is easy to talk to about any situations that occur and willing to assist in – more... finding other solutions to problems that might occur. My co-workers and I form a great team. We help each other out. If one person is over-whelmed with projects, it is not uncommon for either of us to ask for assistance. The hardest part of the job, is meeting unreasonable deadlines, and having to explain the situation to attorneys who don't always understand our predicaments. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to talk to the attorneys and paralegals and narrowing down the specifics of assignments. For the most part everyone is very friendly and willing to compromise within reason. – less
Pae
HANGAR CUSTODIAN OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE (Former Employee), Enid, OkJuly 1, 2015
I enjoyed working for PAE as a custodian but the particular job was taken over by another company. I worked by myself most of the time but the people I came into contact with were courteous. The supervisors were insightful and helpful when I needed an extra hand with anything.
Enjoyable place to work
DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee), OverseasJuly 1, 2015
Excellent place to work. Management cares about those working there as long as you 'carry your weight'. Corporate management is a little far removed but they are trying.
Productive and Informative Work Center
Aviation Ordnanceman (Current Employee), Ridgecrest, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Very good Pay and Benifits
Cons: The loacation of China Lake is in the middle of nowhere, The weather goes from 1 extreme to the next, It is either really hot or really cold
In the Ordnance shop the people have a strong sense of comradery towards each other. The hardest part of being an ordnance man is to make sure everything you do is in accordance with the procedures of the publications and the local procedures. So everything you do you have to make sure that it is in accordance with 2 different references. There is a lot to learn in this place because it is a test and evaluation so that means a lot of things that we work with here are not in the fleet yet because its still being tested. So we get first hand experience with new weapons and equipment.
Excellent Experience
Senior Accountant/ Finance Manager (Former Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanJune 23, 2015
Pros: Personality development with multi-cultural team setting
Cons: Security
Although the work schedule is irregular (Saturday to Thursday with Friday day-off) I still value working with an American-owned company in a war zone country since it provided me the knowledge and experience I didn't have in the Philippines.
I'm very proud to serve this graet nation in my capacity as pwer plant operator.
Power Plant Operator/Mechanic (Current Employee), Baghdad US Embassy CompoundJune 21, 2015
Good working environment, meet daily technical challenges. Having a good career progression.archiving my set goal as far as finance is concerned. My chief engineer is down to earth and his office is always open to all.
great company
Maintence Worker (Current Employee), Sheppard AFB, TXJune 16, 2015
Pros: company paid time off.
Cons: None
Repair on all types doors, floor tiles, cabinets, countertops, and sheetrock, etc. great co-workers, excellent supervisors.
Headquarters