PAE

PAE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
DISTRIBUTION OPERATOR (Former Employee), Djibouti, DjiboutiDecember 20, 2014
Pros: free board and lodging
Cons: only staying in the camp
I enjoyed working on this company, if I have a chance, I am willing to work there again
Wonderful place to work, competitive culture - employees were right out of college
Recruiter (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 11, 2014
Management is (A) senior level
Demanding and they should be
Although Human Resources was managed from their California headquarters
Government contracts issued by the State Department so there is quite a bit of waiting for decisions
Good company to work at
Judicial Advisor (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 6, 2014
Pros: uniforms
Cons: long hours and turn over in managment
Good company to work at.
Long hours and weeks.
Co workers very good.
Excellent Company
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee), BaghdadDecember 6, 2014
Pros: wxcellent co workers
Cons: isis situration in iraq
Was PMO Deputy Program Manager. Because of situation with ISIS and our duty assignment being the American Embassy in Baghdad our funding was cut and PMO was terminated. Excellent people to work with and for.
Typical Construction Company
Electrician Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: four day work week
Cons: working in asbestos and lead filled buildings
We would receive our assignment in the morning, retrieve what material was required to complete our task, and spend the ten hour shift working. From running conduit, pulling wire, verifying circuits, and hauling material.
Not an easy job.
Power Plant Technician (Former Employee), AntarcticaNovember 19, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: compensation is not enough for the experience
This job will prove challenging as you will be away from your family for a long time. The advancement opportunity is not really seen in the company and the compensation for the work you do is not adequate to the conditions you are put in/through.
Interacting with different cultures in the work environment
Work Control / Asst. Maintenance Scheduler (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 18, 2014
Pros: m-f 7:30 to 4:30
Cons: pay rate
Timiing in daily, checking multiply inboxes, aanswering phones, entering data for work request for facility maintenance workers to perform work.
Management was very helpful and had goodd sense of humor
Co-workers relied on me to help them get certain things done and were very friendly
Hardest part of job was when new tasks where given to do and not – more... enough information to get job completed, but was really never a big issue.
Being able to help my co-workers and them being very friendly & apprecitive of the help I gave them. – less
good breakroom with lots of movies
Low Observable Helper (Former Employee), Nellis air force baseNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good pay, awesome breakroom, close to fast food
Cons: healthcare, stress, covering up mistakes, work conflict, distant management
Bosses and fellow coworkers do not get a long. The only good thing about the job was the paycheck. But the emotional stress will leave you going home angry and tired every day. But the hardest part of the job was dealing with an untrustworthy company that only cares for it bottom line. Not the employees. If you want a dead end job than this is the place – more... for you. – less
Overseas Contracting
Network Technician (Current Employee), Moscow, RussiaNovember 9, 2014
Pros: nice apartment, decent hours, comfortable work environment
Cons: long commute, a little high stress, high cost of living
Great opportunity to live and work in another culture. Tandem couple opportunity. Good bonuses and company is pretty fair. Pay is not as high as other contracting jobs but work hours are consistent and overtime is not excessive. Clean work environment. Network Technician position encompasses a lot of varied duties. Good opportunity to gain new skills. – more... Housing provided. – less
Learned alot
Procurement Clerk Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
With my internship i was well compensated. Learned a lot about the procurement process.
MAINTAIN EXCELLENC
Database Administrator, SA and DBA (Former Employee), CANovember 4, 2014
PAE is a company who are putting the best and brightest minds of former military aviation maintainers to work on upkeep and readiness of test and evaluation aircraft.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with PAE and found my position to be challenging and interesting on a daily basis.
Chief of Team (COT) (Former Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanNovember 2, 2014
Pros: making a difference within the central prisons directorate
Cons: convincing the central prisons directorate that a certain suggestion was the right thing to do
Managed the overall operation of the Corrections System Support Program in Afghanistan. A typical day at work involved insuring the program was moving in the right direction, that the security posture at the time allowed our staff to travel safely throughout the country, interacted with our customer and Afghan counterparts, kept staff informed on all – more... relevant information and met with various entities.
The CSSP team was a great staff who worked extremely hard on a daily basis to complete our mission of training and mentoring the Afghan Corrections System.
Daily interaction with staff and Afghan counterparts. – less
Lowball overseas company to work for.
Department of State Contractor (Former Employee), AfghanistanOctober 18, 2014
Pros: per diem was good
Cons: management does not know what it is doing.
A 6 day a week and 8 hour day contract turned into a 7 day Wk / 10-12 hour day quickly. A lot of late night calls with no compensation. Company will not support like they said they would with equipment.
As typical overseas management does; They promote mediocre and commend excellence.
Daily
Logistics Manager (Current Employee), VAOctober 5, 2014
Organize and direct receiving, stocking, inventory control, and shipping of goods at the Consulate. Coordinate with staff to ensure successful arrival of material to their designated areas. Conduct routine warehouse inspections, both scheduled and unscheduled, and maintain onsite inventory to ensure timely response.
exellent
Deputy station Manager (Former Employee), USAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: long hours
➢ V.I.P. Operation (South Africa)
In 2010, at the time of World Cup in south Africa V.I.P and delegation from German Soccer Team was supposed to depart from schedule flight i.e. Lufthansa Airlines in evening 19h55 from O.R.Tambo International Airport Ltd.to Frankfurt.
Protocol officer, VIP’s Security and other officers from embassy arrived at 17h55 – more... to check-in their baggage and to complete all related immigration, customs and security clearance formalities etc.
After the announcement of boarding, delegation arrived at 19h20 and moved towards the boarding gate with five members of delegation.
Finally flight departed on time carrying more than four hundred passengers along with the VIP delegation. Immediately after departure of flight all airline staff and protocol officers left for home.
After 30 minutes I heard on the radio that LH-573 was returning to base due to technical problems.
As a duty officer of the Airport at O.R .Tambo International Airport Ltd. this was part of my responsibility to handle all four hundred passengers and delegation with VIP’s to ensure their safety and wellbeing. I immediately informed Terminal Manager and Security Manager that all airline staff and protocol officers had left after the departure of the flight and VIP delegation is on board. I needed security assistance and clearance for the VIP’s and I required nearest aerobridge for aircraft parking from lounge to ensure that it is comfortable to move VIP’s as per security producers.
At the same time I called the embassy protocol officer informing him the flight is returning back to O.R. Tambo International Airport Ltd. After the landing of aircraft first I took the VIP’s to the lounge and made them comfortable. The VIP’s were afraid and unhappy due to the emergency landing of the aircraft and no back-up available from their Embassy/Country to assist them. I then advised them that their Ambassador has been contacted and will be there to assist them in a few minutes. I assigned one of the deputy staff to stay with them and to ensure that they are looked after, while myself and airline staff had to start off-boarding the four hundred passengers from the defective plane. The passengers were all in a state of panic and had to be calmed down. In the meantime the Ambassador arrived at the Airport and recommended me for my attentiveness and efficient manner in handling the stressful situation which involved their VIP’s. – less
Great opportunity to help others and see Africa
Strategic Planner (Former Employee), Arlington, VA assigned to South Sudan, AfricaSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: opportunity to serve others
Cons: challenges of the work/living environment
The work was an excellent opportunity to strategically plan road safety for the general population and help reduce the average death rate of 3 people a day.
very happy when climbing firefighting ladders
Firefighter (Former Employee), Djibouti US Naval Base, Camp LemonnierSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free food was provided
Cons: the djiboutian weather was a big challenge
while at Camp Lemonnier each every time was on duty, I was learning something new. I discovered some new equipments like the PPV fan , NPV fan that are used for mechanical ventilation.
Negative
Sr. Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 20, 2014
Company in serious transition with very poor work life balance. Firm is trying hard to become more than a family owned firm.
Good company with a bright future
Director, Proposal and Business Operations (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2014
The company is undergoing transformation that will result in market leading position.
PAE Work Place
Fuel Distribution Foreman (Current Employee), IraqAugust 16, 2014
Pros: hours, personnel, pay
Work here is a God given opportunity. It is blessing to be here.

1 2 3 4 5

About PAE

From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered exceptional integrated global mission services to a wide range of customers, including – Read more