PAE Employee Reviews

wouldn't suggest working for this company
Aircraft Mech (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAJune 16, 2016
PAE came in and took over a government contract in Fort Lewis, Wa. Within 3-4 years the work force was cut by over 60-70% and we began to lose contracts. ive worked for multiple companies and they were by far the worse.
Pros
Able to learn during the normal worday flow
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDJune 12, 2016
always working with the schedule between overtime and travel trips you have to be willing to work with other team members and always be willing to work. it takes a very motivated person to be successful in this group.
Pros
ability to learn
Cons
no room for growth
Excellent Learning with suportive collegues
Sr.Executive - Accounts (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 10, 2016
Few year back was the busy day for wok.
Bottomline to middle managerial level
Good Management
Co-operative collegues
Late sittings
Lunch time & tea break
Good Place to work
ESH Manager Iraq (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 9, 2016
Stable organized attentive to employee needs. Tremendous growth as a company

Travel is well arranged. Corporate office is engaged
Pros
Growth Opprotunity
Cons
R&R time
Growing Company
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  KabulJune 7, 2016
PAE is growing. The unfortunate part is they advertise internal promotions, but hire from outside the company. This does not allow for professional growth of internal employees.
Pros
Paid Metro or Parking
Cons
Promotional Opportunities
Lay-offs are always around the corner
HR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 27, 2016
It's ok, but watch your back, they will get rid of you in a heartbeat.
Keep your resume on the job boards.
Not much more to say.
Pros
it's quiet in the office areas
Cons
Lay-offs. Pay is adequate.
Fast passed, ever changing.
Payroll Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 18, 2016
PAE, is a Government Contractor that is growing daily. It's an enjoyable place to work and offers a great team environment. While working for PAE, I have grown personally and have enhanced my skill sets.
Pros
Great work family and team players!
Cons
Costly Healthcare
Guidance
PROJECT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 15, 2016
a company which will appreciate you every day for every effort you make to do you're job,very humble and very straight forward about their requirement from an employee.
Pros
appreciation
Cons
job security
Folks there are dedicated and do a very good job - I am impressed with the company
Construction Manager for INL/ CSSP Program (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 13, 2016
They try to do a good job - hard workers and take their responsibilities seriously. Impressive group which is saying a lot for a corporate culture
Company are good for employee I have enjoyed the job
Working as ZSM North Reported SE/Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMay 3, 2016
Started in PAE in 2010 and now 2016 i am happy with my seniors are still supporting to me to promote the brand image in market

In 2012 Company had launched the ZENIDE brand in automotive and Industrial range we were sales in good volume and establish the brand image in two years in market.
fun
Technical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Arabia, OHApril 30, 2016
it was a very very good company to work for I would work for them again I would also recommend them to others looking for work
Very good group to work for
Operations & Maintenance Superintendent (Former Employee) –  SDApril 29, 2016
Maintaining life support systems critical for the Civilian Police, Armed AU force and Military Advisors mission in Sudan Darfur including.
job with decent pay and good people
Aircraft Mechanic 1 (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAApril 17, 2016
Lots of work and great people to be around. There is a variety of helicopters to work on and plenty of over time during certain months.
High volume exciting work envirenment.
Backup Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2016
Great work place and incredible team. I enjoy helping people from all over the world through the process of immigration. My co-workers and Supervisor are wonderful, hard working and dedicated people. Management and the Company do not support employees, in some fashion they are a little disrespectful. The company does not take the title of "Homeland Security" as seriously as I feel they should. Statistics show if your employees feel unappreciated then turnover rates, sick days, increase and job performance suffers. Low job satisfaction and distraction can be dangerous in this business. With the country's safety on the line they should not allow this to continue.
Pros
Helping people, co-workers
Cons
The company's uncaring attitude towards employees
Deckhand
Seaman (Former Employee) –  Andros Island, BahamasApril 14, 2016
maintained 200ft Navy Research Vessel
stell hull deckhand duties
recover torpedos
cook
standard watch keeping with mates and captains
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
far from home
In the Army
Telecom Technician (Former Employee) –  Waegwan, KoreaApril 11, 2016
Best group to work with! excellent life training, they teach young boys and girls how to be men and women. They teach life skills to all employees.
Great company to work for with worldwide opportunities
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 7, 2016
I have worked for PAE since 2007 and have had an excellent experience, both as an OCONUS contract employee and a CONUS corporate employee.

The company has always treated me fairly and with respect.

The company's headquarters is located in Arlington, VA and since I work with business units located internationally, I am permitted to telecommute from my home in Hershey, PA. I also make periodic trips to VA for special meetings, training, etc..
Pros
Telecommute from my home in Pennsylvania
Great stress free work invironment
HVAC Refrigeration Lead (Current Employee) –  BaghdadApril 5, 2016
I am a new employee and so far I like working for PAE.
There is not very much to say except that the people and support is as expected from my experience with other contractors,
I would like to say that the company has a great reputation and that I am sure that at my location, over time that things will improve at the pace that they should for a start up.
The food and the people are awesome in my opinion and this is where I work and I have no negative issues at this time.
Pros
Non hostile work invironment
Cons
Taxes
Pae
Deputy Project Manager (Interim PM) (Current Employee) –  DEMarch 30, 2016
Pacific Architects and Engineering Company with a diverse working staff. From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software.

Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations.

As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions
  more... of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.  less
Great Experience
Air Transportation Specialist 1 (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 27, 2016
Very Long Hours
Great Co - workers
Constantly Busy
Good Manager
Crew worked well together
Great to work in different machines and locations throughout the day.
Pros
Frequently working, good work enviroment
Cons
Long hours, on-call half the time