PAE Employee Reviews

Very proactive Company
Business Development and contract awards (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA2 December 2016
Good company very proactive bosses. Every person from the top down really care about their people. You can have a bright future by working for them.
Reselling/trading
Executive Accounts (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal28 November 2016
Seeking assignments in Accounts & Finance, with a company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
bagdad (Current Employee) –  Baghdad19 November 2016
sometimes people make it hard..... Day in and Day out people make it hard to do your job. sometimes doing the right things comes with a whole lot of back lash.
It is a productive and fun place to work.
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV5 November 2016
Excellant place to work. Work schedule is always available ahead of time. Learned a great amount of the security regulations and how operations were conducted. The Co-Workers are easy to get along with and they will go out of their way to assist you in any way to make you successful in your mission. There is no hardest part of the job. Going to work everyday is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Straight 8 hours work, Leadership is outstanding. Paid health care.
Cons
No lunch break
Stressful atmoshere dealing with medical and claimant's personal files
Document Management Technician (DMT) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC4 November 2016
Feels good to give back and help other people in need. But a lot more work needs to be done for all the new cases out there with new medical conditions and financial hardships.
It is very crowded and you aren't appreciated
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA27 October 2016
I took the job in 2010 to work on San Clemente Island has a Supply Technician. I only worked on the Island about 3 months and then they put on NAS North Island. On North Island I was put in a very small office with 3 other people and my job changed to purchasing with no compensation or title change.
Pros
Cons
healthcare
Great coworkers wonderful work environment.
AH-64E Crew (Former Employee) –  SAUDI ARABIA2 October 2016
Pae great company to work for.Staff well treated.
Productive wonderful living arrangement.Great response from company if an issue.
Pros
GOOD HEALTH BENEFIT
Good base pay - benefits kill it though
HVAC Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, CO28 September 2016
Great co-workers and immediate supervisor. Medical benefits cost WAY too much. $1500+/month for married person/no kids. Upper management is immature and not qualified and/or experienced to be in management role.
Cons
Benefits - Management
Poor management ..low morale
Postal Service Employee (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MI21 September 2016
Management played favorites with employees.Never followed the Collective Bargining Agreement.No so called Supervision of employees.When a concern was bought up, supervisor would say" I don't want to talk about it"
Pros
Wages
Cons
Poor management, poor supervision.
Arkan Alghrairi
Heavy Wheel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Baghdad19 September 2016
• Basic tire work, including tire replacement;
• Torque specification on wheel end components and replacing parts, such as bearings, where necessary;
• Basic hydraulic work, such as hose replacement;
• Basic electrical work, such as light changes on trucks
I am enthusiastic, energetic, dependable, reliable, and trustworthy
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MI18 September 2016
I focus on my assignments and get it done. On my seventeen years of working in the same filed I learned to be responsible and be on time. I can do multitasks effectively and able to handle a high-volume workload and meet customer satisfaction.
Excellent opportunity to make a difference in a war zone.
Gender Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kabul, Afghanistan15 September 2016
Opportunity to develop and implement the Gender and Human Rights Prison Directorate for incarcerated Afghan females in Afghanistan. Developed training programs to address Gender-Based Violence to the male Prison Commanders and staff with sustainables.
Cultural diversity was honored.
Pros
Ability to make a difference to empower, enlighten, enrich, and train staff.
Cons
Contract should have been a minimum of 36 months to maintain sustainable goals.
There are weight rooms .
Electrical Supervisor at Camp Sullivan (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DC13 September 2016
Devise work environment with many cultures and many locals involved in the day to day running of a forward operation base. There are opportunities to develop you people-skills.
Pros
The food is great, and therefore a need for (3) Three Gyms.
Cons
That is about all the good.
PAE is a good company to work with for the fact that it respects it workers in general. the company is a non-racial
Facilities Chief (Former Employee) –  Tchad, Sudan9 September 2016
Working with PAE at the time was an opportunity for me far the fact that I got use to working standards and I learned new things on the job. I got use to working with people from different regions and use to different methods of doing work for positive result.
Pros
PAE is noted for giving free launches and feeding allowances to its workers on a mission.
Cons
PAE is noted for giving short breaks daily to its workers
Well managed government service organization
Sr. Director - Information Technologies (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX31 August 2016
provides a variety of services to government supported by an excellent, state of the art Information Technology team.
Pros
Challenging opportunities, Variety of missions to support
Cons
Staffing Challenges on various contracts.
Professional and Rewarding
Proposal Development (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC25 August 2016
I was employed by the company known as Defense Support Services (DS2) for several years before, during, and after it became a PAE owned company. My coworkers and managers were highly capable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Employees that truly care about working to their highest level are respected and appreciated. I was given a great deal of latitude to perform my job as well as excellent compensation and benefits. I enjoyed a 9/80 work schedule which meant that I was off every other Friday. Also, due to my length of employment, I accumulated about 6 weeks of paid time off that could be carried over.
The Business Development team I worked with was top notch. I would still be there, but I chose to become a consultant to ease into an early retirement. I would not hesitate to recommend working with the offices that I became familiar with: Greenville, SC and Ft. Worth, TX. A number of colleagues stood out as superior. I've worked for other companies where that's more of a rarity.
Pros
Self managed, great compensation, time off, unlimited skill building.
Cons
Projects often required long hours and high stress.
Communications Technician "A" (Former Employee) –  Patrick Afb, FL21 August 2016
Good place to work with good benefits (health, Vacation, Sick leave). Employees treated well.

The Sr. Vice President and General Manager was a hands on individual and very approachable.
Expierienced workers
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mannheim15 August 2016
Inspect communications equipment
I've learned a lot about APS/EAS and COSIS storage procedures
The management is ok there is a lack of communication between upper management and section leads
Pros
Good equipment
Cons
lack of communication between the sections
Lessons Learn
Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Grafenwöhr3 August 2016
I have grown by working in this company learn good and bad experiences was
good.vbbvbvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Pacific Architects and Engineers Inc.
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL27 July 2016
Great place to work and would recommend employment there. They generally take care of their personnel and offer great locations to work and willing to relocate.
Pros
Great salary and working environment, Great senior leadership that are willing to get out and meet their team members.
Cons
They have managers that shouldn't be in their positions that do not understand HR, They are only a few.