PAE Employee Reviews

PAE is a good company to work with for the fact that it respects it workers in general. the company is a non-racial
Facilities Chief (Former Employee) –  Tchad, SudanSeptember 9, 2016
Working with PAE at the time was an opportunity for me far the fact that I got use to working standards and I learned new things on the job. I got use to working with people from different regions and use to different methods of doing work for positive result.
Pros
PAE is noted for giving free launches and feeding allowances to its workers on a mission.
Cons
PAE is noted for giving short breaks daily to its workers
Excellent opportunity to make a difference in a war zone.
Gender Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kabul, AfghanistanSeptember 15, 2016
Opportunity to develop and implement the Gender and Human Rights Prison Directorate for incarcerated Afghan females in Afghanistan. Developed training programs to address Gender-Based Violence to the male Prison Commanders and staff with sustainables.
Cultural diversity was honored.
Pros
Ability to make a difference to empower, enlighten, enrich, and train staff.
Cons
Contract should have been a minimum of 36 months to maintain sustainable goals.
Pacific Architects and Engineers Inc.
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 27, 2016
Great place to work and would recommend employment there. They generally take care of their personnel and offer great locations to work and willing to relocate.
Pros
Great salary and working environment, Great senior leadership that are willing to get out and meet their team members.
Cons
They have managers that shouldn't be in their positions that do not understand HR, They are only a few.
A learning experience,with regards to interactions with different nationalities and cultures.
Facility maintenance foreman (Former Employee) –  KabulJuly 9, 2016
A typical day at work in PAE varies greatly,from one project to the other and these variations are controlled by the site location and site project management.While the actual duties are not intimidating,the hardest part of the job is when one has to perform under an atmosphere that doesn't assume teamwork.This is usually as a result of failure of the immediate project management to address the high importance of teamwork and friendly environment at work. There are however some very enjoyable parts of the job and these include,opportunity to learn,opportunity to grow both financially and socially,and advancement in one's career, assisted by the inevitable experience of new challenges.
I am enthusiastic, energetic, dependable, reliable, and trustworthy
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MISeptember 18, 2016
I focus on my assignments and get it done. On my seventeen years of working in the same filed I learned to be responsible and be on time. I can do multitasks effectively and able to handle a high-volume workload and meet customer satisfaction.
Well managed government service organization
Sr. Director - Information Technologies (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 31, 2016
provides a variety of services to government supported by an excellent, state of the art Information Technology team.
Pros
Challenging opportunities, Variety of missions to support
Cons
Staffing Challenges on various contracts.
Poor management ..low morale
Postal Service Employee (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MISeptember 21, 2016
Management played favorites with employees.Never followed the Collective Bargining Agreement.No so called Supervision of employees.When a concern was bought up, supervisor would say" I don't want to talk about it"
Pros
Wages
Cons
Poor management, poor supervision.
Expierienced workers
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  MannheimAugust 15, 2016
Inspect communications equipment
I've learned a lot about APS/EAS and COSIS storage procedures
The management is ok there is a lack of communication between upper management and section leads
Pros
Good equipment
Cons
lack of communication between the sections
Company are good for employee I have enjoyed the job
Working as ZSM North Reported SE/Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMay 3, 2016
Started in PAE in 2010 and now 2016 i am happy with my seniors are still supporting to me to promote the brand image in market

In 2012 Company had launched the ZENIDE brand in automotive and Industrial range we were sales in good volume and establish the brand image in two years in market.
High volume exciting work envirenment.
Backup Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2016
Great work place and incredible team. I enjoy helping people from all over the world through the process of immigration. My co-workers and Supervisor are wonderful, hard working and dedicated people. Management and the Company do not support employees, in some fashion they are a little disrespectful. The company does not take the title of "Homeland Security" as seriously as I feel they should. Statistics show if your employees feel unappreciated then turnover rates, sick days, increase and job performance suffers. Low job satisfaction and distraction can be dangerous in this business. With the country's safety on the line they should not allow this to continue.
Pros
Helping people, co-workers
Cons
The company's uncaring attitude towards employees
Great company to work for with worldwide opportunities
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 7, 2016
I have worked for PAE since 2007 and have had an excellent experience, both as an OCONUS contract employee and a CONUS corporate employee.

The company has always treated me fairly and with respect.

The company's headquarters is located in Arlington, VA and since I work with business units located internationally, I am permitted to telecommute from my home in Hershey, PA. I also make periodic trips to VA for special meetings, training, etc..
Pros
Telecommute from my home in Pennsylvania
Arkan Alghrairi
Heavy Wheel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  BaghdadSeptember 19, 2016
• Basic tire work, including tire replacement;
• Torque specification on wheel end components and replacing parts, such as bearings, where necessary;
• Basic hydraulic work, such as hose replacement;
• Basic electrical work, such as light changes on trucks
Great stress free work invironment
HVAC Refrigeration Lead (Current Employee) –  BaghdadApril 5, 2016
I am a new employee and so far I like working for PAE.
There is not very much to say except that the people and support is as expected from my experience with other contractors,
I would like to say that the company has a great reputation and that I am sure that at my location, over time that things will improve at the pace that they should for a start up.
The food and the people are awesome in my opinion and this is where I work and I have no negative issues at this time.
Pros
Non hostile work invironment
Cons
Taxes
Able to learn during the normal worday flow
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDJune 12, 2016
always working with the schedule between overtime and travel trips you have to be willing to work with other team members and always be willing to work. it takes a very motivated person to be successful in this group.
Pros
ability to learn
Cons
no room for growth
Lessons Learn
Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk (Current Employee) –  GrafenwöhrAugust 3, 2016
I have grown by working in this company learn good and bad experiences was
good.vbbvbvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Fast passed, ever changing.
Payroll Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 18, 2016
PAE, is a Government Contractor that is growing daily. It's an enjoyable place to work and offers a great team environment. While working for PAE, I have grown personally and have enhanced my skill sets.
Pros
Great work family and team players!
Cons
Costly Healthcare
Contracted through Vance AFB
ENGINEERING BRANCH OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKJune 29, 2016
I really don't have an opinion of PAE either way. They were awarded the contract at Vance AFB and I have worked for many companies of the past 20 years here. They are like any other company I have worked for.
wouldn't suggest working for this company
Aircraft Mech (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAJune 16, 2016
PAE came in and took over a government contract in Fort Lewis, Wa. Within 3-4 years the work force was cut by over 60-70% and we began to lose contracts. ive worked for multiple companies and they were by far the worse.
Poor management
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheppard AFB, TXJuly 16, 2016
Pretty sad when management allows people under them to influence there decisions. You have to walk around the shops on egg shells.
Pros
Holliday time off
Cons
Poor management, buddy system, no room for advancement
Growing Company
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  KabulJune 7, 2016
PAE is growing. The unfortunate part is they advertise internal promotions, but hire from outside the company. This does not allow for professional growth of internal employees.
Pros
Paid Metro or Parking
Cons
Promotional Opportunities