PAE

PAE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMarch 24, 2015
This is a very small banking company but is was very family oriented. This was an awesome company to work for. This was not much room for advancement because it was so small but it is a great bank overall.
Fun workplace
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee), LiberiaMarch 21, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: very short vacation (20 days)
Contribute to successful Iraqi Police training through curriculum development, instruction, training coordination, and mentoring. Participate in meetings and conduct briefings with Lt. Colonels of both U.S. and Iraqi military. Supervised two police trainers during assignment as Lead Instructor. Facilitated first-line supervisor training for Iraqi police. Developed basic to supervisor and management level training for Iraqi police
I was a carpenter foreman for PAE at Mcmurdo Station, Antarctica.
Carpenter foreman (Former Employee), McMurdo Station, West AntarcticaMarch 14, 2015
Pros: free housing, board, healthcare
Cons: extreme cold weather
Employment for PAE allowed for an exciting work atmosphere. Both colleagues, management and PAE played an intricate part to my work satisfaction in Antarctica! I highly recommend anyone seeking adventure in a professional atmosphere to apply to PAE in Antarctica
Maintenance Supervisor
Auto Body Technician/Mechanic (Former Employee), BaghdadMarch 13, 2015
 Organized and supervised the activities involved to maintain and repair mechanical commercial and tactical military equipment
 Provided leadership to cause the creation of organizational structure and processes required to fully execute the requirements of services
 Ensured that equipment was maintained in accordance with current SOP and manufactures’ specifications, inside the Statement of Work
 Utilize and employ computerized equipment management data base to monitor and control equipment maintenance
 Provided technical support and repair instructions on new equipment and components
 Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and ordering parts of a vast number of vehicle and equipment
 Advise employees of proper operation and maintenance of equipment, train new mechanics, and further develop skills of current workers
 MHE Inspector and deemed competent person performing annual inspection and load testing
 Performed maintenance and repairs on all types of vehicles to include all military and civilian vehicles
 Performed maintenance and repairs on equipment to include but not limited to bulldozers, backhoes, cranes, mission essential equipment tactical/nontactical
 Performed maintenance and repairs on all fire and rescue equipment for the Fire House, which consisted of Oshkosh Fire Truck, Rosenbauer Fire Truck, 2 brush fire vehicles, and all small equipment necessary for Fire Department to perform task on site such as generators, air and hydraulic tools/equipment etc.
 Responsible for over 624 tactical and nontactical equipment
Good salary but work hard
SUBCONTRACTS AND PROCUREMENT LEAD (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMarch 12, 2015
Demanding and intensive work in a 24 hour global environment. However, the travel opportunities are very rewarding. Employees create a good work environment to work.
Overseas Employment Contract
Russia, Lead Laborer (Former Employee), Arlington, VAMarch 10, 2015
2 year overseas employment contract with specific duties while in embassy in Moscow, Russia; maintain state department security clearance; job fascinating, as work was in and around Moscow, as well as on premises; advancement came as previous lead finished contract; tax free income; much overtime
Exciting Job with new challenges everyday
Engineering Technician III (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: travel and overtime
Cons: healthcare, management, government oversight (civil service reps)
Everyday is a challenge with new tasks and goals for employees, set to complete naval training. On the job training is there if needed. Thrill packed, fast pace, and exciting. The job is excellent. Lots of travel which brings in lots of overtime. Lower management is awesome, your co workers are great and easy to get a long with. Upper management on the other hand could use a lot of work. The customer work relationship the government department is crooked, misleading, and the guys are a bunch of bold face liers. They do not appreciate workers achievements. Advancement is slim to none. I am lower management and have not received a raise for over 7yrs, even after being placed into a management roll. I stuck around because I love my job. I figured I could work around the politics and drama of upper management and government (civil service) work relations, but it has gotten to extensive. Medical benefits are expensive, be expecting to work half your check for a decent medical plan. 401k is decent. They match you pretty well. The hardest part of the job is travel since we are gone almost 4-6months out the year and being away from family. Sometimes the overtime does not seem worth it. The most enjoyable part is the new challenges and the new scenarios we are presented almost on a daily basis
Best employer
Associate HRBP (Former Employee), DjiboutiFebruary 24, 2015
I learned a lot in HR and Program management and the ability and support the company gives to employees to grow and develop their careers
Working for PAE
CSSP/INL Corrections Advisor (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 23, 2015
I enjoyed my employment with PAE and work for them again if they hired me back. I enjoyed the people that I had worked with in Afghanistan both American, Ex-Pats, Foreign nationals and Afghans alike. I made many friends and really enjoyed the interaction with other governmental agencies.

I would reccomend working for PAE to anyone.
Productive Work Envirnoment : Strtict Deadlines
Document Management Analyst - Project Lead (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2015
Nice Staff
Relatable Management
Does not micromanage

- Great work environment
- hardest part of the jobs strict deadlines
Service Support Technician (Current Employee), Biloxi, MSJanuary 29, 2015
Everything is great with them the management is great. The people are wonderful and the the pay is great.
Great Staff to work with
Stationary Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Carson, COJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: health care cost
Very good company to work for. Great pay and work schedule. And very knowledgeable staff. Working with co-workers
This contract had a great mission.
Corporate Health & Safety Manager (Former Employee), Centennial, COJanuary 11, 2015
Worked as a Sub for the NSF/Antarctica program. Went to the South Pole! Need twenty words, not much else to say. Worked as a Sub for the NSF/Antarctica program. Went to the South Pole! Need twenty words, not much else to say.
FORACS TECH
NATO/US NAVY FORACS Range Engineering Technician (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLDecember 30, 2014
Pros: good pay, some good people, travel, interesting work
Cons: hostile work environment, "if your not one of the boys"
Dissent pay in FORACS, But at what price??
Preventive maintenance for the tech, and surfing for meetings the "engineers" other paperwork, misc projects
There are a very varied types of test equipment, covering the range of Sonar to Microwave and every thing in between.
travel 10%-20% of the time
good
DISTRIBUTION OPERATOR (Former Employee), Djibouti, DjiboutiDecember 20, 2014
Pros: free board and lodging
Cons: only staying in the camp
I enjoyed working on this company, if I have a chance, I am willing to work there again
Wonderful place to work, competitive culture - employees were right out of college
Recruiter (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 11, 2014
Management is (A) senior level
Demanding and they should be
Although Human Resources was managed from their California headquarters
Government contracts issued by the State Department so there is quite a bit of waiting for decisions
Good company to work at
Judicial Advisor (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 6, 2014
Pros: uniforms
Cons: long hours and turn over in managment
Good company to work at.
Long hours and weeks.
Co workers very good.
Excellent Company
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee), BaghdadDecember 6, 2014
Pros: wxcellent co workers
Cons: isis situration in iraq
Was PMO Deputy Program Manager. Because of situation with ISIS and our duty assignment being the American Embassy in Baghdad our funding was cut and PMO was terminated. Excellent people to work with and for.
Typical Construction Company
Electrician Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: four day work week
Cons: working in asbestos and lead filled buildings
We would receive our assignment in the morning, retrieve what material was required to complete our task, and spend the ten hour shift working. From running conduit, pulling wire, verifying circuits, and hauling material.
Not an easy job.
Power Plant Technician (Former Employee), AntarcticaNovember 19, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: compensation is not enough for the experience
This job will prove challenging as you will be away from your family for a long time. The advancement opportunity is not really seen in the company and the compensation for the work you do is not adequate to the conditions you are put in/through.

1 2 3 4 5

About PAE

From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered exceptional integrated global mission services to a wide range of customers, including – Read more