PAE

PAE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Exciting Job with new challenges everyday
Engineering Technician III (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: travel and overtime
Cons: healthcare, management, government oversight (civil service reps)
Everyday is a challenge with new tasks and goals for employees, set to complete naval training. On the job training is there if needed. Thrill packed, fast pace, and exciting. The job is excellent. Lots of travel which brings in lots of overtime. Lower management is awesome, your co workers are great and easy to get a long with. Upper management on the other hand could use a lot of work. The customer work relationship the government department is crooked, misleading, and the guys are a bunch of bold face liers. They do not appreciate workers achievements. Advancement is slim to none. I am lower management and have not received a raise for over 7yrs, even after being placed into a management roll. I stuck around because I love my job. I figured I could work around the politics and drama of upper management and government (civil service) work relations, but it has gotten to extensive. Medical benefits are expensive, be expecting to work half your check for a decent medical plan. 401k is decent. They match you pretty well. The hardest part of the job is travel since we are gone almost 4-6months out the year and being away from family. Sometimes the overtime does not seem worth it. The most enjoyable part is the new challenges and the new scenarios we are presented almost on a daily basis
Best employer
Associate HRBP (Former Employee), DjiboutiFebruary 24, 2015
I learned a lot in HR and Program management and the ability and support the company gives to employees to grow and develop their careers
Working for PAE
CSSP/INL Corrections Advisor (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 23, 2015
I enjoyed my employment with PAE and work for them again if they hired me back. I enjoyed the people that I had worked with in Afghanistan both American, Ex-Pats, Foreign nationals and Afghans alike. I made many friends and really enjoyed the interaction with other governmental agencies.

I would reccomend working for PAE to anyone.
Productive Work Envirnoment : Strtict Deadlines
Document Management Analyst - Project Lead (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2015
Nice Staff
Relatable Management
Does not micromanage

- Great work environment
- hardest part of the jobs strict deadlines
Service Support Technician (Current Employee), Biloxi, MSJanuary 29, 2015
Everything is great with them the management is great. The people are wonderful and the the pay is great.
Great Staff to work with
Stationary Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Carson, COJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: health care cost
Very good company to work for. Great pay and work schedule. And very knowledgeable staff. Working with co-workers
This contract had a great mission.
Corporate Health & Safety Manager (Former Employee), Centennial, COJanuary 11, 2015
Worked as a Sub for the NSF/Antarctica program. Went to the South Pole! Need twenty words, not much else to say. Worked as a Sub for the NSF/Antarctica program. Went to the South Pole! Need twenty words, not much else to say.
FORACS TECH
NATO/US NAVY FORACS Range Engineering Technician (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLDecember 30, 2014
Pros: good pay, some good people, travel, interesting work
Cons: hostile work environment, "if your not one of the boys"
Dissent pay in FORACS, But at what price??
Preventive maintenance for the tech, and surfing for meetings the "engineers" other paperwork, misc projects
There are a very varied types of test equipment, covering the range of Sonar to Microwave and every thing in between.
travel 10%-20% of the time
good
DISTRIBUTION OPERATOR (Former Employee), Djibouti, DjiboutiDecember 20, 2014
Pros: free board and lodging
Cons: only staying in the camp
I enjoyed working on this company, if I have a chance, I am willing to work there again
Wonderful place to work, competitive culture - employees were right out of college
Recruiter (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 11, 2014
Management is (A) senior level
Demanding and they should be
Although Human Resources was managed from their California headquarters
Government contracts issued by the State Department so there is quite a bit of waiting for decisions
Good company to work at
Judicial Advisor (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 6, 2014
Pros: uniforms
Cons: long hours and turn over in managment
Good company to work at.
Long hours and weeks.
Co workers very good.
Excellent Company
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee), BaghdadDecember 6, 2014
Pros: wxcellent co workers
Cons: isis situration in iraq
Was PMO Deputy Program Manager. Because of situation with ISIS and our duty assignment being the American Embassy in Baghdad our funding was cut and PMO was terminated. Excellent people to work with and for.
Typical Construction Company
Electrician Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: four day work week
Cons: working in asbestos and lead filled buildings
We would receive our assignment in the morning, retrieve what material was required to complete our task, and spend the ten hour shift working. From running conduit, pulling wire, verifying circuits, and hauling material.
Not an easy job.
Power Plant Technician (Former Employee), AntarcticaNovember 19, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: compensation is not enough for the experience
This job will prove challenging as you will be away from your family for a long time. The advancement opportunity is not really seen in the company and the compensation for the work you do is not adequate to the conditions you are put in/through.
Interacting with different cultures in the work environment
Work Control / Asst. Maintenance Scheduler (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 18, 2014
Pros: m-f 7:30 to 4:30
Cons: pay rate
Timiing in daily, checking multiply inboxes, aanswering phones, entering data for work request for facility maintenance workers to perform work.
Management was very helpful and had goodd sense of humor
Co-workers relied on me to help them get certain things done and were very friendly
Hardest part of job was when new tasks where given to do and not enough information to get job completed, but was really never a big issue.
Being able to help my co-workers and them being very friendly & apprecitive of the help I gave them.
good breakroom with lots of movies
Low Observable Helper (Former Employee), Nellis air force baseNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good pay, awesome breakroom, close to fast food
Cons: healthcare, stress, covering up mistakes, work conflict, distant management
Bosses and fellow coworkers do not get a long. The only good thing about the job was the paycheck. But the emotional stress will leave you going home angry and tired every day. But the hardest part of the job was dealing with an untrustworthy company that only cares for it bottom line. Not the employees. If you want a dead end job than this is the place for you.
Overseas Contracting
Network Technician (Current Employee), Moscow, RussiaNovember 9, 2014
Pros: nice apartment, decent hours, comfortable work environment
Cons: long commute, a little high stress, high cost of living
Great opportunity to live and work in another culture. Tandem couple opportunity. Good bonuses and company is pretty fair. Pay is not as high as other contracting jobs but work hours are consistent and overtime is not excessive. Clean work environment. Network Technician position encompasses a lot of varied duties. Good opportunity to gain new skills. Housing provided.
Learned alot
Procurement Clerk Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
With my internship i was well compensated. Learned a lot about the procurement process.
MAINTAIN EXCELLENC
Database Administrator, SA and DBA (Former Employee), CANovember 4, 2014
PAE is a company who are putting the best and brightest minds of former military aviation maintainers to work on upkeep and readiness of test and evaluation aircraft.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with PAE and found my position to be challenging and interesting on a daily basis.
Chief of Team (COT) (Former Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanNovember 2, 2014
Pros: making a difference within the central prisons directorate
Cons: convincing the central prisons directorate that a certain suggestion was the right thing to do
Managed the overall operation of the Corrections System Support Program in Afghanistan. A typical day at work involved insuring the program was moving in the right direction, that the security posture at the time allowed our staff to travel safely throughout the country, interacted with our customer and Afghan counterparts, kept staff informed on all relevant information and met with various entities.
The CSSP team was a great staff who worked extremely hard on a daily basis to complete our mission of training and mentoring the Afghan Corrections System.
Daily interaction with staff and Afghan counterparts.

1 2 3 4 5

About PAE

From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered exceptional integrated global mission services to a wide range of customers, including – Read more