PAE Employee Reviews

Production oriented and no room for lazy people
Pacific Architect and Engineers ( Fire Officer ) (Former Employee) –  Kisangani Airport Democratic Republic of Congo21 May 2017
4th April,2011 will never get out of my mind because it was a day when there was an aircraft crash which claimed the life of our Fire Chief and the Logistics Officer.

It was a very terrible and so traumatic experience and I learned how to handle such situations with courage and maturity as a manager. The work place allowed co existence with people from different cultural back grounds.The only hard part was too much work but we had to adopt and it was like part of daily activities.

The most enjoyable part was on holidays. They were paying for our air ticket. Twice a year when you are going for leave.
Pros
No free lunch.
Cons
Working for too long
Fast paced
Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NM19 May 2017
This is great company , self motivation is key and follow work orders as per manuals without deviation is best practice Management could always be improved at the home office.
Productive company and organized
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kabul, AF17 May 2017
Been working here for almost 5 years and experienced other field responsibilities. happy to be part of this company as they are responsive to all employees concern. compensation are great and always making sure their employee are healthy and safe.
Not worth it
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC16 May 2017
Yes, it's great to have a job. But not a job where you're overworked and 100% underpaid. Management is full of people who do nothing but promise lies and get nothing at all accomplished. Definitely is favoritism. Management really doesn't care about your problems even though they act like they do and will help make your situation better. Money hungry company who doesn't care at all about their employees.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Horrible compensation, not enough paid leave, not flexible, bad management
Its okay
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Hawera, Taranaki10 May 2017
Not a life time job but it is good they need to rise their wages abit higher as its not enough for the work they have to do but I suppose its a job.
Cleaning
Cons
Rl tarbajo rs bueno lamentablemente mis ingreso son mas altos de lo que la empresa me prove
Capturista (Current Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.8 May 2017
Es muy complicado buena empres llena de de persoas agradables y buen ambiente laboral.
Pros
Accecibilidada con los jefes
Cons
Ninguna
What I do
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MS28 April 2017
My work day consist of clocking in, work on Mask, wait on customers, answer phones.

Not more than I have known doing what I do, sometimes it seams it is not enough time in the day to take care of what needs to be done.

The Boss understands and once in a while have a meeting with us to go over things and open the floor for conversation.

the work place with the people I work with is Great,' we all do what needs to be done in a timely manner and what is left not done we pick up first thing the following morning.

The hardest part of the job from time to time we feel like we are pulled in too many directions,

The most enjoyable part of the job is having a job.
Pros
We have a Job
Cons
Not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything that needs to be done.
Good people to work with.
Electrical Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MD26 April 2017
Professional workplace. Looked forward to going to work each day. The other technicians were easy to work with. Top notchequi pment to get the job done.
Waste of time
Production Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VA24 April 2017
I interviewed for the Production Control Clerk position in January of 2017. I got offered the job and I did the background check in March. Now it is April and I am hoping to start ASAP and now I find out they want me to do an interview again with a different manager. This process is ridiculous and they tell me to be patient. They don't seem to know what they are doing and I wouldn't recommend this place for employment to anyone.
Good pay
Aircraft General Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Washington State16 April 2017
Terrible job security, a lot of layoffs, like most union shops. Easy going leadership and you can learn a lot there if you set yourself to it. A lot of good experience there to learn from.
Conocimentos
limpieza de coches (Former Employee) –  Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas9 April 2017
Efectivo a la hora de buscarme un empleo y de proporcionarme de concocimientos de trabajo.
Pros
Búsquedas de empleo
Cons
Demora en las búsquedas de empleo.
Finance Officer on CNMETU Ebola (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, LR6 April 2017
Worked in one of the dangerous location during Ebola Crisis. Handled 12 different sites in Liberia with petty cash and Disbursement. Assist Finance Manager in Budgeting, Costing and Time Sheets.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Unsecured Location
comida gratis
ayudante de cocina (Former Employee) –  Caracas, Distrito Capital29 March 2017
disfrute trabajar alli porque trabaje con compañeros excelentes, ademas me encanta cocinar, me ayudo a desenvolverme un poco en la cocina,porque a ese tiempo era apenas un niño.
Pros
comida gratis
Work is your life
DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA28 March 2017
Be prepared to offer you soul up to work all the time. Doesn't matter if your arm falls off, work is more important than anything with this company. Hard company to work for if you are a single parent or have a family member with a disability.
Senior Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO27 March 2017
Pay is low, paid hourly. Benefit premium way too expensive.
Work-life balance is good.
Management provides an open-door policy.
Job culture is comfortable.
Excellent
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA24 March 2017
Excellent compnay to work for- always there tons of things to do, management is great! great benefits
flexible schedule you can work from home but not as set up schedule
Pros
free food all the time
Cons
no cons no work from home policy
Work here is challenging and rewarding
Sr Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA16 March 2017
A good place to work for. Not many opportunities for advancement or promotion makes it challenging to stick around. They do offer ample time for family and after 14 years of service, 4 weeks of annual vacation is very nice.
Extra leave due to Russian Holidays. Good way to see Europe.
Secure Procurement Clerk (Former Employee) –  Moscow, RU15 March 2017
Company is more focused on keeping the State Dept happy than employee satisfaction. There is not a lot of worker confidence in the company. Working in Moscow Russia give you the opportunity to see Europe.
Pros
Great central location for travel
Cons
Pay scale is very inefficient.
New Program Manager
Installation Emergency Manager, Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheppard AFB, TX13 March 2017
New Program Manger is selective and secretive about what Happens at Sheppard AFB. Allows personnel with DUI's and several unacceptable time card practices.
Pros
Cons
poor work environment
Typical Army Base construction and maintenance job
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, CO10 March 2017
I have worked here for several years. I am looking to maybe seek employment a little closer to home. I don't have any problems with the job, or my supervisors, We do everything from replacing blinds to building new buildings. . I have never been wriiten up, or late to my job, and work wherever I am needed.
Pros
steady work, in a field I love
Cons
health care is too expensive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAE. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval