PAE

PAE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Executed age appropriate activities for club members
Security Training Specialist (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAJuly 20, 2015
Collaborated with colleagues to insure and organized environment that instills Boy and Girls Club values and prepares youth for success.
Not in touch with needs of employees
Mechanic III/ Production Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Daggett, CAJuly 15, 2015
Company expects employee to accomplish many tasks with limited manpower, equipment, and parts. In the aviation field that's a demanding task for anyone, especially when supporting the Armed Services.
Office work
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee), Rosslyn, VAJuly 12, 2015
Typical day is a helping with what ever is needed in the office.
the management is good.
no hard part the work is understanding.
Productive, fast paced friendly work environment
Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Good health care package, convenient commute
Cons: there are few opportunities for advancement
A typical day of employment consists of analyzing media, loading the media to various databases. We also create and assist with document productions and trial preparations. We constantly meet deadlines. – more...
My supervisor is terrific. I have learned a great deal from him about managing situations and delegating projects. He is easy to talk to about any situations that occur and willing to assist in finding other solutions to problems that might occur. My co-workers and I form a great team. We help each other out. If one person is over-whelmed with projects, it is not uncommon for either of us to ask for assistance. The hardest part of the job, is meeting unreasonable deadlines, and having to explain the situation to attorneys who don't always understand our predicaments. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to talk to the attorneys and paralegals and narrowing down the specifics of assignments. For the most part everyone is very friendly and willing to compromise within reason. – less
Pae
HANGAR CUSTODIAN OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE (Former Employee), Enid, OkJuly 1, 2015
I enjoyed working for PAE as a custodian but the particular job was taken over by another company. I worked by myself most of the time but the people I came into contact with were courteous. The supervisors were insightful and helpful when I needed an extra hand with anything.
Enjoyable place to work
DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee), OverseasJuly 1, 2015
Excellent place to work. Management cares about those working there as long as you 'carry your weight'. Corporate management is a little far removed but they are trying.
Productive and Informative Work Center
Aviation Ordnanceman (Current Employee), Ridgecrest, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Very good Pay and Benifits
Cons: The loacation of China Lake is in the middle of nowhere, The weather goes from 1 extreme to the next, It is either really hot or really cold
In the Ordnance shop the people have a strong sense of comradery towards each other. The hardest part of being an ordnance man is to make sure everything you do is in accordance with the procedures of – more... the publications and the local procedures. So everything you do you have to make sure that it is in accordance with 2 different references. There is a lot to learn in this place because it is a test and evaluation so that means a lot of things that we work with here are not in the fleet yet because its still being tested. So we get first hand experience with new weapons and equipment. – less
Excellent Experience
Senior Accountant/ Finance Manager (Former Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanJune 23, 2015
Pros: Personality development with multi-cultural team setting
Cons: Security
Although the work schedule is irregular (Saturday to Thursday with Friday day-off) I still value working with an American-owned company in a war zone country since it provided me the knowledge and experience I didn't have in the Philippines.
I'm very proud to serve this graet nation in my capacity as pwer plant operator.
Power Plant Operator/Mechanic (Current Employee), Baghdad US Embassy CompoundJune 21, 2015
Good working environment, meet daily technical challenges. Having a good career progression.archiving my set goal as far as finance is concerned. My chief engineer is down to earth and his office is always open to all.
great company
Maintence Worker (Current Employee), Sheppard AFB, TXJune 16, 2015
Pros: company paid time off.
Cons: None
Repair on all types doors, floor tiles, cabinets, countertops, and sheetrock, etc. great co-workers, excellent supervisors.
Manage the project accounting processes including the controlling of project codes, booking and allocation of expenses to projects and periodic report
Program Accountant (Former Employee), DubaiJune 14, 2015
 Responsible in preparing and sending of invoices to US Government using cost plus method.
 Perform posting of general entries, reviewing and posting of wire transfer packages whilst maintaining proper – more... backup and authorizations are available.
 In charge in preparing payment of withholding taxes to tax ministries of branch locations.
 Prepare suppliers’ invoices, route invoice approval forms and assure proper backup of documents.
 Responsible in preparing monthly reconciliation of accounts payable, general ledger, aging reports and management reports as well as reviewing of inter-company transaction of head office accounts.
 Handle cash forecasting for head office’s operation, summarize all invoices and schedule weekly payment.
 Perform payment processing of Invoices, Corporate Credit Cards, Corporate Ghost Cards, Corporate Meeting Cards and Procurement Cards for all the world wide divisions of the company.
 Develop and maintain professional relationships with new vendor and handle all inquiries from vendor and employee. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
 Processed Invoices, Corporate Credit Cards, Corporate Ghost Cards, Corporate Meeting Cards and Procurement Cards for all the world wide divisions of the company.
 Reviewed and posted wire transfer packages.
 Reconciled and evaluated monthly general ledger reports and inter-company transactions between head office and world-wide branches.
 Prepared monthly management reports and weekly cash forecast. – less
Equal opportunity Company
Deputy Station Manager (Former Employee), Congo, Democratic Republic DRCJune 12, 2015
PAE to me is an excellent equal opportunity Company. My day starts in managing different nationalities including expats and local workforce doing the daily routine of aviation activities such as Passenger – more... Handling, Ramp and Cargo Handling. It was indeed a big challenge on my part to manage such activities specially working in an austere environment but the great camaraderie (between workforce and PAE Project Management) and the TEAM WORK made my job enjoyable and easy. – less
Run of the mill
Mechanic II, Site Lead (Current Employee), Fort Carson, COJune 9, 2015
Don't know about the bigger part of PAE. But the Helicopter
contracting side could use an upgrade.
We are just bodies making them money. Typical of what I've experienced in the contractor business. No better or worse than the rest I've dealt with in the past 15 yrs.
Challenging and good experience specially in warehousing.
Stock Control Lead (Former Employee), Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, AfricaJune 5, 2015
Pros: Housing is free with WIFI and cable TV inside each room. Free foods.
Cons: long hours and weather is challenging.
Place is hot because it is in Africa, but I enjoy it specially when attending the US military. I learned a lot in different section in warehousing. Management care about us. Hardest part of he job is its weather, its so hot.
Goal orientated environment
Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 31, 2015
Arrive, check paperwork, security, emails for current changes, meet with employees to assign work, covers separate areas during down times and break times, completes daily production reports, check employee work stations and time sheets, complete day of work.
it was a profact company
Head chef (Former Employee), kabul afghanistanMay 28, 2015
I thing it was the great time I head whit the pae people I was happ to work whit the pae but the I finish form Afghanistan so go other company
Good company
Fire Lieutenant (Former Employee), McMurdo StationMay 18, 2015
Pros: Antarctica!
Cons: Management
Great work environment. Management can use some training, but all in all, definitely a great experience. Would definitely work for them again.
Very friendly and ethical environment
Lead Legal Translator/Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Kabul, AfghanistanMay 16, 2015
I was really enjoying the work with professional and ethical staff and we have had an excellent team which was a role model for the whole program with everyday problem solving examples
Great Management and fun work place
Transportation Analyst (Former Employee), Camp Arifjan KuwaitApril 25, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working for PAE Lockheed Martin in Kuwait. The leadership team was fair and easy to work for. The work was challenging but fun.
productive enviroment
Night Manager (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 14, 2015
Pros: flex schedules
Cons: would like better benefits
I like working at PAE. Everyone I have met has been really nice.
They give you the chance to learn and move up within the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About PAE

From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered exceptional integrated global mission services to a wide range of customers, including – Read more