PAE Employee Reviews

Professional and Rewarding
Proposal Development (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 25, 2016
I was employed by the company known as Defense Support Services (DS2) for several years before, during, and after it became a PAE owned company. My coworkers and managers were highly capable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Employees that truly care about working to their highest level are respected and appreciated. I was given a great deal of latitude to perform my job as well as excellent compensation and benefits. I enjoyed a 9/80 work schedule which meant that I was off every other Friday. Also, due to my length of employment, I accumulated about 6 weeks of paid time off that could be carried over.
The Business Development team I worked with was top notch. I would still be there, but I chose to become a consultant to ease into an early retirement. I would not hesitate to recommend working with the offices that I became familiar with: Greenville, SC and Ft. Worth, TX. A number of colleagues stood out as superior. I've worked for other companies where that's more of a rarity.
Pros
Self managed, great compensation, time off, unlimited skill building.
Cons
Projects often required long hours and high stress.
Expierienced workers
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  MannheimAugust 15, 2016
Inspect communications equipment
I've learned a lot about APS/EAS and COSIS storage procedures
The management is ok there is a lack of communication between upper management and section leads
Pros
Good equipment
Cons
lack of communication between the sections
Lessons Learn
Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk (Current Employee) –  GrafenwöhrAugust 3, 2016
I have grown by working in this company learn good and bad experiences was
good.vbbvbvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Pacific Architects and Engineers Inc.
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 27, 2016
Great place to work and would recommend employment there. They generally take care of their personnel and offer great locations to work and willing to relocate.
Pros
Great salary and working environment, Great senior leadership that are willing to get out and meet their team members.
Cons
They have managers that shouldn't be in their positions that do not understand HR, They are only a few.
Good Company
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rajkot, GujaratJuly 20, 2016
I have learned many things from here and it was a most beautiful time spent in all the ways of learning to enjoyment with good and bad experiences.
Poor management
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheppard AFB, TXJuly 16, 2016
Pretty sad when management allows people under them to influence there decisions. You have to walk around the shops on egg shells.
Pros
Holliday time off
Cons
Poor management, buddy system, no room for advancement
A learning experience,with regards to interactions with different nationalities and cultures.
Facility maintenance foreman (Former Employee) –  KabulJuly 9, 2016
A typical day at work in PAE varies greatly,from one project to the other and these variations are controlled by the site location and site project management.While the actual duties are not intimidating,the hardest part of the job is when one has to perform under an atmosphere that doesn't assume teamwork.This is usually as a result of failure of the immediate project management to address the high importance of teamwork and friendly environment at work. There are however some very enjoyable parts of the job and these include,opportunity to learn,opportunity to grow both financially and socially,and advancement in one's career, assisted by the inevitable experience of new challenges.
Senior Logistics Cargo Handler (Former Employee) –  South Pole Station, AntarcticaJuly 5, 2016
PAE was a great company to work for. The people were hard workers and everyone came from different backgrounds from all over the world.
Contracted through Vance AFB
ENGINEERING BRANCH OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKJune 29, 2016
I really don't have an opinion of PAE either way. They were awarded the contract at Vance AFB and I have worked for many companies of the past 20 years here. They are like any other company I have worked for.
wouldn't suggest working for this company
Aircraft Mech (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAJune 16, 2016
PAE came in and took over a government contract in Fort Lewis, Wa. Within 3-4 years the work force was cut by over 60-70% and we began to lose contracts. ive worked for multiple companies and they were by far the worse.
Pros
Able to learn during the normal worday flow
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDJune 12, 2016
always working with the schedule between overtime and travel trips you have to be willing to work with other team members and always be willing to work. it takes a very motivated person to be successful in this group.
Pros
ability to learn
Cons
no room for growth
Excellent Learning with suportive collegues
Sr.Executive - Accounts (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 10, 2016
Few year back was the busy day for wok.
Bottomline to middle managerial level
Good Management
Co-operative collegues
Late sittings
Lunch time & tea break
Good Place to work
ESH Manager Iraq (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 9, 2016
Stable organized attentive to employee needs. Tremendous growth as a company

Travel is well arranged. Corporate office is engaged
Pros
Growth Opprotunity
Cons
R&R time
Growing Company
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  KabulJune 7, 2016
PAE is growing. The unfortunate part is they advertise internal promotions, but hire from outside the company. This does not allow for professional growth of internal employees.
Pros
Paid Metro or Parking
Cons
Promotional Opportunities
Lay-offs are always around the corner
HR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 27, 2016
It's ok, but watch your back, they will get rid of you in a heartbeat.
Keep your resume on the job boards.
Not much more to say.
Pros
it's quiet in the office areas
Cons
Lay-offs. Pay is adequate.
Fast passed, ever changing.
Payroll Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 18, 2016
PAE, is a Government Contractor that is growing daily. It's an enjoyable place to work and offers a great team environment. While working for PAE, I have grown personally and have enhanced my skill sets.
Pros
Great work family and team players!
Cons
Costly Healthcare
Guidance
PROJECT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 15, 2016
a company which will appreciate you every day for every effort you make to do you're job,very humble and very straight forward about their requirement from an employee.
Pros
appreciation
Cons
job security
Folks there are dedicated and do a very good job - I am impressed with the company
Construction Manager for INL/ CSSP Program (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 13, 2016
They try to do a good job - hard workers and take their responsibilities seriously. Impressive group which is saying a lot for a corporate culture
Company are good for employee I have enjoyed the job
Working as ZSM North Reported SE/Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanMay 3, 2016
Started in PAE in 2010 and now 2016 i am happy with my seniors are still supporting to me to promote the brand image in market

In 2012 Company had launched the ZENIDE brand in automotive and Industrial range we were sales in good volume and establish the brand image in two years in market.
fun
Technical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Arabia, OHApril 30, 2016
it was a very very good company to work for I would work for them again I would also recommend them to others looking for work