Packers Plus is the pioneer of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our team at our Edmonton manufacturing facility.
Primary Role Focus
Understand as is, and to be processes, perform gap analysis and synthesize findings into business requirements and process documents.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to gather, document, validate and assess data
- Collate accurate, fact based documentation
- Communicate effectively with business units by facilitating and conducting JAD sessions
- Assist with strategy, solution, and business/system process improvements
- Facilitate, document, and oversee the process of project handoff to sustainment
- Manage business unit expectations effectively
- Proactively raise risks and issues associated with project progress
Experience and skills
- 10 + years of experience in business analysis with a focus in process workflow development and gap analysis
- Extensive knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry with experience in well bottom hole data
- Experience creating and presenting to multiple levels of leadership
- Understanding of business processes vs system processes and how these work together
Education and Training
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in Information Technology, Engineering, or other related program, or equivalent experience
- Customer Intimacy
- Operational Excellence
- Client Focused
- Sense of Urgency
- Attentive to detail
- Leadership and Diplomacy
- Time management
- Organizational Savvy
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume referencing the above position.
We deliver innovative high end completion technology solutions that work (the first time).
How We Do Business
We do our jobs with...