Crown Packaging is currently recruiting a Credit Supervisor to join our Accounting team. We are the premiere corrugated packaging company in Western Canada located in Richmond BC. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility works seamlessly with our sales offices and distribution centers in Kelowna, Calgary and Edmonton to provide outstanding products and services to over 900 customers throughout the region.
The Credit Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the credit function of the organization and the supervision of the credit control team.
- Managing the credit function and overseeing the credit control function.
- Leading and motivating the credit control team in order to achieve collections targets.
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debt.
- Monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the department.
- Managing relationships with a large client base in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Introduce and evolve effective reporting and assessment tools to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas and customers.
- Preparation of weekly cash forecasts including customer collections.
- Reporting to the financial controller on a monthly basis on outstanding accounts.
Requirements of the role:
Strong communication skills written & verbal
2-5 yrs. Credit Supervisory experience
Proven success in the field
Strong business acumen
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Candidates must have transportation to the location as it is not accessible by transit