Summit Resort Management O/A Copperstone Resort
250 2nd Ave, Dead Man's Flats, AB T1W 2W4
- Stocking and sorting supplies
- Removing garbage
- Cleaning Rooms and other public areas
- Assisting guests as requested
- Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Experience in hotel services is an asset.
- Must be courteous to guests.
- Must be able to understand and speak English
- Must be prepared to work as a team
- Sewing ability would be an asset
- Attention to detail is essential
Hours of Work
- 35 hours per week provided
- Must be available to work any time on any day
- Permanent Position
Compensation and Benefits Provided
- $14.00 per hour provided to start
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits available after 6 months for full time employees (more than 32 hours per week)
- Discount at all Clique Hotels & Resorts properties is available for all employees after probationary period has been completed
- We will help you find accommodation in the area if you are not able to find some on your own.
Work Location Information
- Work will be performed at the Copperstone Resort
- Property address is 250 2nd Ave, Dead Man's Flats, AB T1W 2W4
Being a part of the Clique Hotels and Resorts goes along way, some perks you can look forward to are being a part of a thriving organization that encourages personal growth & development and will cater to provide an unbeatable work/life balance whenever possible.
Clique Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Human Resources Manager
Email: (Apply through this ad and it will link to our email)