Summit Resort Management O/A StoneRidge Mountain Resort
30 Lincoln Park, Canmore, AB T1W 3E9
Guest Service Agent
- Greet customers, listens to understand requests, responds with appropriate action and provides accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Completes the registration, check-in, and check-out procedures.
- Assists guests in making payments by accepting multiple forms of payment and ensures accurate completion of the task.
- Promptly answers the telephone-using positive and clear English communication.
- Uses the company computers to input and receive information.
- Remains calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Fields guest complaints and enquiries; conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiarization in the use of a calculator to prepare calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using Property Management System.
- Auditory and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months' prior experience.
- Post secondary education in a related discipline is an asset.
- Similar experience is required.
Hours of Work
- One Full Time and one Part Time position is available
- 20-40 hours per week provided (depending on Full or Part Time)
- Must be available to work any time on any day
- Permanent Position
Compensation and Benefits Provided
- $14.00 per hour provided to start
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits available after 6 months for full time employees (more than 32 hours per week)
- Discount at all Clique Hotels & Resorts properties is available for all employees after probationary period has been completed
- We will help you find accommodation in the area if you are not able to find some on your own.
Work Location Information
- Work will be performed at the StoneRidge Mountain Resort
- Property address is 30 Lincoln Park, Canmore, AB T1W 3E9
Being a part of the Clique Hotels and Resorts goes along way, some perks you can look forward to are being a part of a thriving organization that encourages personal growth & development and will cater to provide an unbeatable work/life balance whenever possible.
Clique Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Human Resources Manager
Email: (Click to Apply and it Will Send an Email)