The Pacific Western Group of Companies is currently seeking a Program Manager to oversee a newly created On-Boarding Program. The successful candidate will develop and oversee all aspects of this program which provides assistance to client employees under “ACTIMS” – The Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders.
- Develops and oversees all aspects of a newly created On-Boarding Program which provides assistance to client employees (travel, accommodation, transportation, obtaining required documentation, etc.)
- Builds the program through networking and by actively pursuing opportunities for new business
- Maintains client and industry relationships
- Actively communicates with client employees and all other stakeholders
- Supervises and provides direction for support staff (On-Boarding Coordinator)
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Commerce or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years as a Communication, Event Management, Public Relations or Administrative Practitioner or Professional
- Superior skills in both verbal and written communication with a focus on accommodations and employee assistance
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 20 months ago