We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, team player to join our team at Pacific Quorum Properties. We are hiring for a full-time Property Administrator. www.pacificquorum.com
If you match the following criteria, please apply!
- Experience supporting Managers/Executives in a very fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy being busy at work
- Have strong computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, excellent typing & formatting skills)
- Reliable and dedicated
- Love multi-tasking, staying organized, juggling different priorities
- Provide exceptional customer service, over the phone and via email
- Have a keen eye for detail, and take pride in producing perfect documents
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere, and enjoy team activities (staff BBQs, staff appreciation events, team lunches)
- If you have experience providing administrative support to Property/Strata Managers, Realtors, Lawyers, you will have an advantage over other applicants!
As a Property Administrator, you will support our Property Managers (strata) in the following areas:
- Maintain the Property Managers' meeting schedule, help prepare meeting folders/documents
- Word processing and mail out preparation (Dictating/formatting meeting minutes, Annual General Meeting notices, letters, general notices, quotes and purchase orders)
- Administrative customer service and call coverage for the Property Manager
- Complete follow-up by phone and email
- Prepare quote requests / minor service requests
- Coordinate site matters (keys, move in-out, meeting rooms)
- Database updates
We offer a competitive salary, extended dental/medical benefits, and a very positive/fun work environment! Easy access to our office via the Canada Line or bus route.
Please send a cover letter and resume to us. We will be in contact with suitable candidates to schedule interviews. We thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!