The Human Resources department of the Pacific National Exhibition is presently recruiting for the following position:
POSITION: Group Sales Representative
WORKING CONDITIONS: Part-time from March to October – 20 to 40 hrs per week
(some weekends and evening may be required)
WAGE & PAY GRADE: $17.01/hr.
DATE POSTED: February 25, 2013
- Maintain a large database of approximately 2500 sales clients and continue to grow the database with new prospect clients.
- Assist with Group Sales inquiries via telephone, email & fax.
- Assist with the administration and execution of a number of Group Sales programs including, Amusement Park Science, School Year End Parties Birthday Parties, misc groups and online ticketing
- Approach new corporate and community prospective clients for all Group Sales programs for Playland Park Season, The Fair at the PNE & Fright Nights at Playland.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Perform and assist with other related duties and tasks as required by Department Manager.
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with clients and encourage repeat business
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Highly Organized and detailed oriented
- Energetic, self-motivated team player
- Salesmanship & telemarketing experience an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- Good organization skills to provide timely & high quality service to clients.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Previous work experience in an administrative capacity an asset.
- Previous office experience preferred.
Applications for this position must be submitted via the PNE website at: www.pne.ca/jobs
Indeed - 9 months ago