Pacific BioEnergy is a leader in wood pellet fuel manufacturing in North America and is committed to meeting growing worldwide demand for this clean energy source.
We are currently seeking an experienced temporary accounts payable clerk/receptionist for a 1 Year term position.
Your primary responsibilities will be to support the management group by providing general office administrative services, as well as processing invoices for payment:
- Answering, screening and directing telephone calls
- Meeting/greeting visitors
- Preparing correspondence and running reports
- Processing invoices for payment, cheque preparation and statement reconciliation
- Vendor communication management
- Data Entry
- Assistance with other accounting clerical activities
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated flexibility and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully within time constraints
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Mature, professional, polished with a high level of respect for team members, customers and outside contacts
Preference will be given to candidates with post secondary education and/or previous clerical experience. This is a key position in a fast paced, fun, team oriented environment.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Pacific BioEnergy has been providing sustainable, green energy to homes, businesses, and manufacturers throughout North America since 1994....