Pacific Arbour Retirement Communities Inc. builds and operates independent retirement residences in the Lower Mainland. Award winning successes with The Summerhill, Cedar Springs, The Mulberry and the newly opened Westerleigh have paved the way for future residences. Conveniently located in urban centres, these communities offer both convenience and comfort to seniors who value a fulfilling and healthy lifestyle. Join an organization whose employees are deeply committed to working together to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
We are looking for highly motivated and flexible Sales Associates for the Cedar Springs Retirement Residence in North Vancouver to provide additional sales coverage. In this position you will play a key role in delivering our promise to seniors who choose to live with us. Your excellent relationship based sales skills will ensure that we achieve and maintain full occupancy.
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing sales tours, closing sales, follow up, and assisting with special events.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Completed sales/marketing diploma or certificate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales (senior living or related industry experience an asset)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to favourably demonstrate the benefits of retirement living to our target market
- Clear understanding of the sales cycle with demonstrated ability to maintain a high closing ratio
- Demonstrated ability in “mining” prospects and keeping them engaged and moving forward
- Ability to skillfully overcome objections and challenges
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Customer Relationship Management databases
- Dedicated to relationship selling by establishing trust, overcoming objections and proposing solutions
- Ability to maintain accurate records of sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Demonstrated appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of seniors
- Empathy for and understanding of the needs of seniors, their families, and the professionals engaged in their care
- Ability to establish effective relationships with the community, residents, service providers,
Did this ad pique your interest? If you would like to take your next career step with us and contribute your skills and talents to a great organization, please submit your application by October 25, 2013.
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.