Pacific Alliance Technologies is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Account Manager - Inside Sales. This position will be responsible for generating new business and new clients, as well as nurturing and managing existing client accounts. The company has an established team and product/service offering that is poised for geographic expansion as well as enhanced results from existing markets.
A key part of this role will be working with our Autodesk customers and prospects. Autodesk, Inc. is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 17 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of Autodesk’s 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
As part of the StarDyne Group, Pacific Alliance Technologies (PAT) has the resources and market presence to grow substantially from its existing customer base. PAT has an excellent reputation and references from which to expand to new territories and vertical markets.
This position is based in Vancouver,BC.
An overview of responsibilities for this position:
You will be a key member of a high performing team that delivers consistent results and meets our Triple Bottom Line goals of Employee, Customer and Financial satisfaction.
You will work within the sales and marketing team to:
- Respond to inbound client calls regarding quotes and product information for both new and existing clients
- Conduct outbound sales calls based on qualified leads from Autodesk, PAT Marketing or from other soft leads
- Conduct research into target accounts and industries
- Ensure the client database is maintained in the CRM
- Liaise with the Account Manager, on a regular basis, to ensure that client account information is shared effectively
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services
- Prepare quotes for clients in a timely and effective manner
- Follow up on quotes that have been sent to clients in order to close the opportunities
- Confirm correct information for purposes of ordering; subscription information, serial numbers, network information etc
- Ensure that orders are efficiently expedited through the ordering and delivery process
- Troubleshoot with the PAT Office Administrator regarding ordering issues/exceptions
- Liaise with clients regarding ordering problems
- Assists in creating monthly sales forecasts for Autodesk
- Stay current on sales promotions and product retirement information by accessing OTW on a regular and on-going basis
- Maintain the appropriate Autodesk certifications
- Participate in tradeshow events where PAT has a booth
- Participate in face-to-face client meetings with the Account Manager, as required
- Together with the Office Administrator, maintains training calendar information; registers students
- Maintain training contact list
- Create and sends reminder emails to class registrants (AEC training)
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the following education, experience and skills:
- Min five years of related experience
- Relevant business to business sales experience
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in business or technology is an asset
- Knowledge of the commonly-used concepts relating to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction domains is an asset
- Comprehensive understanding of pipeline and sales activity
- Customer service driven attitude; skilled in building professional relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills
- Proactive with the ability to independently solve problems
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours, as required (to attend user group meetings, tradeshows etc.)
- Computer skills required as the CRM and MSOffice applications will be part of your work day
This position requires a high performing individual who reflects our core values:
- Knowledge, expertise and innovation are our foundation
- Customer oriented in everything we do
- Collaborative, proactive and responsible team players
- Methodical, systematic approach to solutions
- Passionate and enthusiastic about what we do
Have we caught your attention?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume and cover letter by March 5th and we will see if you have what it takes to be the new Account Manager – Inside Sales at Pacific Alliance Technologies! We look forward to hearing from you!
While we greatly appreciate all the replies we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pacific Alliance Technologies (PAT) is a leading provider of GIS, web-based mapping, architectural, and engineering software, specializing in the customization, implementation, training and support of these solutions. The company’s mission is to develop and implement proven solutions that will help sharpen our clients’ competitive edge and increase their organization's productivity.
iVAULT is PAT’s web-based mapping solution that allows organizations to easily benefit from linking their existing data to a location. iVAULT is compatible with leading technologies: ArcGIS, MapGuide and Google. iVAULT is also integrated with our StarDyne sister companies’ software: Diamond, WorkTech, Vadim, Tempest – along with other leading financial and asset management software products. With iVAULT clients can find, report-on and analyze their assets in the context of the neighboring historical and as-built information along with data from any of their business systems.
As an Autodesk® Value Added Reseller and Premier Solutions Provider, Pacific Alliance has helped hundreds of firms throughout Western Canada implement and train their staff on Autodesk CAD, GIS, and AEC solutions, such as AutoCAD, Map 3D, MapGuide Enterprise, Civil 3D, AutoCAD Architecture and the full Revit product line – Architecture.
Pacific Alliance Technologies is a member of StarDyne Technologies Inc. For more information, check our website at www.pat.ca.