Pacesetter Homes has been recognized as an industry leader for innovation, style and design. We are constantly striving to deliver homes that feature timeless elegance, modern functionality and refreshing lifestyle options.
Backed by the industry’s best sales-to-possession customer service programs, we take great pride in setting the pace which the home building industry strives to maintain.
Our goal is to be Number One in both Customer Satisfaction and Quality.
Why Choose Pacesetter Homes?
- Competitive salary (based on skills, knowledge & experience)
- Fantastic benefit package for full time employees
- A challenging and progressive work environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- Culture of caring
- Outstanding staff events
- Opportunities to ‘give back’ to the community
We are currently recruiting for: Senior / Intermediate Architectural Technologist
The Senior/Intermediate Draftsperson will design and prepare drawings for our residential homes, assist with new design work and partake in the many aspects of design and production.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 5 years of drafting and design experience.
- In-depth understanding of the fundamentals of residential wood frame construction practices, techniques and conventions.
- A diploma or degree in the Architectural Technology.
- Strong knowledge of Auto Cad.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to:
Vince Zumbo- Design Manager
Tell us where you saw this ad!
_Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted.
Please note: you must be a Canadian resident to be considered for this position. Criminal record checks are mandatory._