Our client is one of North Americans fastest growing systems integrator Companies. With a dedicated focus in Electronic Security, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, and Building Automation Systems, we provide a wide range of product solutions in each business area, and are committed to being the industry's best service provider.
Currently, we are pursuing a full time Automation Systems Technician to work in Toronto and the surrounding area. You will be responsible for providing service, maintenance, energy efficiency and commissioning skills/methods to newly installed and existing systems.
Main Work Duties
- Provide preventive maintenance tasking (database back-ups, control system analysis, network analysis and optimization, central equipment controls performance testing, customer training).
- Execute service quoted projects.
- Troubleshoot DDC control and mechanical systems.
- Some engineering of small projects.
- Program and complete graphics on DDC projects.
- Consistently and clearly communicate with internal and external customers.
- Perform after-hours service calls as scheduled.
- Ensure timely and effective execution of service work.
- Ensure completeness of work performed.
- Resolve customer complaints/concerns in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Be part of the after-hour on-call team as required.
- Executes all work in accordance with Provincial, local regulations, general best practices as well as company health and safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Engineering or related field experiences
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of HVAC DDC controls theory and applications
- Extremely adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Work and Power Point skills.
- Solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions.
- Competitive wages
- Immediate comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, etc.)
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Training and ongoing support
- Professional and flexible work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fun and laughter in the workplace
Indeed - 22 months ago