An exceptional opportunity to join one of North America’s leading productivity improvement management firm with a solid reputation for delivering results for over the last 20 years.
Parisella, Vincelli Associates Consulting Group is a consulting firm specializing in management training and productivity improvement. Our mandate is to improve productivity through various techniques - on-the-floor coaching, development and installation of management system, improvement of work methods, etc. We are currently seeking for a Director of Business Development to add to our existing team.
- Competitive salary package (base + bonus + highly competitive commission structure)
- Medical Premiums Reimbursement program
- 401K Plan (fully vested)
- Vacation, sick days and paid holidays
- Recognition Program: Performance Awards
- Quality training and continuous coaching / support
- Home-based position (all equipment provided)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Secures introduction meetings with C-Level Executives of major US and Canadian Corporations
- Strategizes and work in partnership with Vice President Business Development (VP BD)
- Manages VP BD calendar
- Updates and maintains the database of assigned territory
- Researches on existing and new leads
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience booking meetings at C-level
- Expert in prospecting, cold calling and qualifying leads
- Strong communication skills set
- Experience with a database
- Tenacious and abilities to overcome obstacles while establishing contacts with upper level management
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Organized and efficient time management
- Known as a Team Player
*Send your resume in a word or PDF attachment, including your salary expectations. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.