The incumbent will be responsible to develop and implement distribution partnerships, shipping and receiving processes and logistics for Pure Lights. Be the active voice of distribution and logistics.
- Build and manage a team.
- Create and implement distribution (shipping, installation and returns) plan, processes and channels for the successful implementation of residential LED consumers.
- Deliver core supply chain management insights and logistics and integrate with e-commerce platform.
- Establish and manage relationships with third party distribution partners to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of residential LED lights.
- Distribution liaison for external partners such as manufacturers, installers and utilities
- Identify and implement logistics services, new vendor opportunities and recommend new partnership opportunities.
- Establish distribution goals and track KPIs.
- Improve cost per unit metrics by innovating on traditional logistics strategies.
- Creation and Management of Operational Process Flows
- Project Management
- Experience in building and managing a team
- 5+ years e-commerce, B2C and logistics is a MUST, preferably at a leading online commerce company;
o Specific knowledge and experience in shipping product to consumers
- Deep knowledge and experience of distribution programs with a strong operational background
- Strong communication, content creation and project management skills
- Results oriented with the ability to build from the ground up, in a fluid star-up environment
Degree or Masters in related field (Operations, Logistics etc)
Indeed - 15 months ago