Customer Care Representative
PURE-energies – Toronto, ON
About Pure Energies:
We are a Canadian company built on Ontario’s Green Energy Act and we have expanded internationally across the US with the acquisitions of San Francisco-based One Block off the Grid and Seattle-based Cooler Planet. With locations in Toronto, Mississauga and San Francisco, we are now proudly representing Canada in the rapidly expanding international solar market. PURE Energies is committed to being the most trusted energy advisor to homeowners by facilitating the adoption of solar energy and home conservation products across North America for the benefit of communities and future generations.
Pure Energies is Ontario's leading residential solar company. You will work in a fast-paced, friendly and open-concept work environment located in downtown Toronto, looking over the CN Tower. We are TTC accessible just steps away from Osgoode subway station. The nearest intersection is Duncan and Adelaide. We have an amazing team of people working to solve the biggest challenge of the 21st century! We have regular company parties to celebrate our success as we achieve each milestone. We currently have approximately 100 employees across all locations, and we're growing! We offer career advancement opportunities and the tools for you to succeed in your position.
POSITION: CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, and procedures.
- De-escalate upset callers, while providing top rated customer service;
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns.
- Demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Provide answers and/or advice to customers based on their particular requirements and customer profile.
- Entering customer information into our PSI database system.
- Identifying process efficiencies and contributing to company milestones;
- Act as the first point of contact for current and new customers;
- Working with the sales team, operations and engineering team;
- Working independently on other projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3+ years customer service experience with a similar product, service or industry;
- Probing techniques to determine customer needs;
- Strong verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, negotiation skills required.
- Confidence in products and advocate skills.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a concise, clear and focused manner.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change and think conceptually.
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
- Upbeat and a positive attitude with a passion for providing the best customer experience.
- Strong organizational skills, listening and problem solving skills.
- A passion for renewable energy and the solar industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.