About Pure Energies:
PURE Energies has been featured in Profit Magazine named 2nd fastest growing revenue company, nominated for Green Builder of the Year in 2011 and has been featured on the Rick Mercer Report with David Suzuki and Mike Holmes. We have developed a no-cost solar program that allows home owners in Ontario the opportunity to install solar panels on their house either at no cost to them through participation in the Ontario Power Authority (OPA) lease program or the purchase of a solar system.
You will work in a fast-paced, friendly open-concept business casual work environment located downtown Toronto, 30 Duncan Street overlooking the CN Tower. We are TTC accessible just steps away from Osgoode subway station. The nearest intersection is Duncan and Adelaide.
We have an amazing team of people working to save the planet with solar! We currently have approximately 65 employees across all locations and growing! We offer career advancement and the tools for you to succeed in your position. We recently expanded into the US market with the acquisition of One Block off the Grid www.1bog.org - the largest independent retailer of solar systems in the United States.
POSITION TITLE: CONTRACTS TEAM LEAD
- Manage MicroFIT residential in full project process, including Applications, Connections and Key Milestones as required by the Ontario Power Authority
- Submit applications for multiple milestones accurately and efficiently, as well as processing the required supporting documentation
- Executing the requests of the Ontario Power Authority in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaises with the LDCs by answering inquiries regarding contracts, capacity checks, and offer to connect.
- Tracks project deliverables
- Monitors contract fulfillment by reviewing alerts and other correspondence.
- Provides reports to stakeholders by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing contract data Verification and Entry of all MicroFIT related data
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Knowledge of the environment, renewable energy and government policies surrounding renewables an asset
- Experience in creation of custom reports from an Excel database
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Feed In Tariff program
- Knowledge of the proposal process as it relates to the Ontario Power Authority's business cycles and the preparation of Micro Feed In Tariff applications
- Candidate must be able to coordinate, develop and produce a wide range of application documentation according to OPA regulations and contracts.
- Must have strong attention to detail, be responsive and have a high degree of accuracy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an asset
- Organization and ability to multi-task essential
- Must be able to self-manage
Indeed - 13 months ago