Treasury Analyst, Toronto ON, $35/HR+, 6-months
If you have 3-years of recent treasury experience coupled with exposure to a large multi-divisional environment, then we just may have the opportunity for you.
Our GTA based client is in need of an exceptionally skilled’ Certified Treasury Professional’ or other designated financial professional (CA, CMA, CGA, CFA) to join their team and act as their “Treasury Analyst” for a 6-month contract term.
As the Treasury Analyst, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Forecasting and managing short term investments,
- Executing and processing all treasury related wires and account transfers ,
- Primary contact with banks on day-to-day banking,
- Preparing and distributing consolidated weekly cash reports and other treasury related reporting as well as assisting the Corporate Treasurer in preparation of reporting to the board of directors.
The successful candidate will possess the following
- 3-years recent treasury experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience working in multi divisional environment
- Excellent time management
- Ability to Deal with evolving priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who already has solid experience and is looking to expand on it. If you think you would be a good match for this role, we urge you to please apply!
PTC Recruiting, a division of PTC Accounting and Finance Inc. is a leading provider of fulfilling all types of Accounting & Finance, and...