pt Health Employee Review

Great culture/positive work place environment
physiotherapist (Former Employee) –  melrose physio20 May 2014
I had a great experience and hated to leave!
Flexible work hours
Lots of opportunity for mentorship/personal growth, provided education funding to advance my skills
Really positive work environment- I felt very lucky to work with a group of coworkers that I really got along with

Other pt Health Employee Reviews

Great place to work - benefits, competitive pay, good hours
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 November 2017
I have worked for pt Health as a volunteer, physiotherapy assistant and physiotherapist. I have seen some great changes over the last couple of years. They have made a consistent effort to upgrade their clinics, offer higher pay and engage their employees. There are benefits to full time employees, bonus opportunites at most positions and perks/discounts. I have been fortunate enough to move around the province and work at 3 different locations. Each location is different in how the clinic runs and operates. The staff at each clinic makes it. I love going to work everyday and have referred a number of friends to the company.
Pros
Paid lunches, good workplace culture, company perks, benefits, opportunity for bonus and advancement
Cons
Busy work environment
Company aiming to be the best in healthcare
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Hagersville, ON8 November 2017
pt Health is focused on improving patient outcomes and that message is felt from management and practitioners alike. As a physiotherapist I feel very supported and empowered to deliver high quality of care knowing all the booking and billing is taken care of and I dont have to worry about it. I enjoy being able to use other practitioners in the company as resources and mentors which has helped my transition as a new grad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at pt Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9