pt Health Employee Review

Different than anywhere I've been
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton15 May 2014
I liked that the clinic used an integrative approach with other health care professionals who were always helpful and available for questions/practical learning.
Pros
The staff, the clients, the constant communication

Other pt Health Employee Reviews

Family environment
Patient coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 January 2018
Ok company to work for. The clinic environment is fun and family based. Clients are nice and grateful for providers and other staffs hard work.
Company lacks growth and incentives for most positions, unless a Physiotherapist.
Pros
Meeting lots of interesting people
Cons
Disorganized
Great place to work - benefits, competitive pay, good hours
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 November 2017
I have worked for pt Health as a volunteer, physiotherapy assistant and physiotherapist. I have seen some great changes over the last couple of years. They have made a consistent effort to upgrade their clinics, offer higher pay and engage their employees. There are benefits to full time employees, bonus opportunites at most positions and perks/discounts. I have been fortunate enough to move around the province and work at 3 different locations. Each location is different in how the clinic runs and operates. The staff at each clinic makes it. I love going to work everyday and have referred a number of friends to the company.
Pros
Paid lunches, good workplace culture, company perks, benefits, opportunity for bonus and advancement
Cons
Busy work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at pt Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9