PT Health Seniors Wellness is seeking a Physiotherapy Assistant (Physiotherapy Support Personnel) to join our Seniors’ Wellness Division in the Brantford area. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced physiotherapy assistants as well as new graduates.
PT Health Seniors Wellness is a progressive, physiotherapist-owned health care company. The pt Health difference is our people. Our interprofessional practice model provides effective solutions and complete care. We are looking for people that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth.
As a member of our PT Health Seniors Wellness team, the Physiotherapy Assistant (Physiotherapy Support Personnel) works under the supervision of the assessing physiotherapist to accelerate patient recovery and maintain mobility. He/she implements therapeutic exercise programs with patients, leads exercise classes and ensures constant communication between the patient’s care team through accurate charting and discussions.
- University degree in Human Kinetics/ College Diploma in Physiotherapy Assistance.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Prioritize workload and maximize efficiency within the position.
- Work cooperatively within the pt Health team to set goals, resolve problems, and accomplish objectives.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #1275LTC IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE.
Indeed - 8 months ago