pt Health Seniors Wellness is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team in Perth, ON. This would be an exciting opportunity for experienced Occupational Therapists.
pt Health Seniors Wellness is a young, progressive allied healthcare organization. We offer Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to long term care and retirement facilities across Ontario. Our difference is our people. We are looking for people that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth.
The benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive Salary
- Becoming a member of an Inter-professional collaborative team
- Access to our multi-faceted Professional Development programs
- Achieving corporate goals and objectives by maximizing the functional independence of patients to enhance their quality of life.
- A passion for life-long learning to guarantee the sustainability of our profession for future generations of Occupational Therapists.
The successful candidate will have:
- A University degree/post-graduate degree in occupational therapy.
- A passion for patient-focused care in a long-term care setting.
- Experience working in or a desire to work in a long-term care setting among other allied health professionals.
This position requires 4 hours/week of commitment. Must be registered and in good standing with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists.