PT Health Seniors Wellness is seeking a Kinesiologist to join our team in the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant region.
Our Kinesiologist’s will be responsible for instructing participants in exercise and falls prevention classes that focus on increasing mobility, pain relief, building strength, and improving balance. This is part of the new model of care from the Local Integrated Health Network, which is committed to helping more seniors stay healthy and active. PT Health Seniors Wellness is excited to be part of this new initiative.
Kinesiologists who join this initiative will receive financial assistance in their registration process with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario.
- University degree in Kinesiology.
- Registered with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario, or agree to be registered
within 30 days of employment.
- Successful applicants will possess a Vulnerable Persons Screen, or agree to
acquire one within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others both internally and
- Prioritize workload and maximize efficiency within the position.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #1247LTC IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE.