pt Health Senior’s Wellness is seeking a Physiotherapy Support Personnel (PSP) to join our team at Amica at Erin Mills in Mississauga, ON, as part of our Enhanced Care program.
The Physiotherapy Support Personnel will work under the supervision of the assessing Physiotherapist to provide private and/or semi-private care to senior residents who have enrolled in our Enhanced Care program. The PSP will adhere to customized treatment plans established by the Physiotherapist with the goal to accelerate recovery, maintain mobility, and improve strength and balance. The PSP will ensure constant communication between the resident’s care team through accurate charting and discussions.
Our Enhanced Care model of service offers employees an opportunity for bonus pay in addition to a competitive hourly wage.
- Physiotherapy Assistant diploma or university degree in Kinesiology
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Ability to comprehend treatment plans and accurately facilitate care
- Successful applicants will possess a Vulnerable Sector police screening, or agree to acquire one within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Prioritize workload and maximize efficiency within the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work cooperatively within the pt Health team to set goals, resolve problems, and accomplish objectives.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #1360LTC IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE