- Develop a five year Fixed Assets strategy for piping systems, tanks, and underground services (piping/sewers).
- Develop and manage a piping integrity system to improve piping reliability.
Develop and manage a tank integrity system to improve tank reliability and decrease life cycle tank maintenance costs.
Build failure prevention plans for critical piping/tanks.
As a member/leader of the Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Degree Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Engineering
- Must have experience in Reliability program
- 4-5 years’ experience working within Petrochemical/Chemical Manufacturing OR other related Heavy Processing Facilities
- Exposure to implementing and managing PM programs on various types of pressure vessels, pumps and heavy rotating equipment
- Proven confidence in Reliability Management, utilizing various RCM tools and techniques
- Accustomed to reviewing plant performance and implementing continuous improvement efforts, along with assisting a maintenance team on troubleshooting efforts
- Experience dealing with and managing vendors and technical associations
- Exposure to working in a collaborative team environment with a high level of interaction
- Bachelor of Engineering; Mechanical or related.
- Eligible for registration with PEG-NL
within a complex industri
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard