The District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board
Child Care Resources
Requires a: Summer Student
(Monday to Friday - 35 Hours/Week – Ending August 29, 2014 )
Location: Powassan - Fairview Early Learning & Child Care Centre
Under the direction of the of the Child Care Supervisor and in accordance with the Day Nurseries Act and philosophy of Child Care Resources, the summer student will assist in the guidance and supervision of children Ages 2 – 12 enrolled in our program(s) in all areas of development.
- Interest in the field of Early Childhood Education
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal appropriately with children, peers, and parents in a friendly and co-operative manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be returning to school in September 2014
Qualified persons should submit cover letter & resume (in one document), referencing Job ID #14S-02, by May 27, 2014.
Attn: Lisa Moore, CHRP
Human Resource Manager
1 Beechwood Dr. 2nd Floor
Parry Sound, Ontario
Fax #: (705) 751-5370
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.